Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35580 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Cubeet: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
But seriously, let stop this tribal war and face the issues confronting us in this country. Am not an igbo neither am i a yoruba or hausa man, but tribal war is the greatest and deadlest war in a Nation. Seriously, some useless Nigerians are dragging the entire countries reputation to the dust. In the aspect of selling drugs by Nigerians, murder of soldier in uk by a Nigerian, terrorism, tryn to bomb aircraft all in the name of Religion. GOD HELP THIS NATION
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Why does a 60 year old woman (supposedly sane) invite a homeless stranger back to her house? If she wanted to help him, couldn't she have done it without inviting him back to her house?

the lady isn't at fault here. She tries to help a homeless beggar only for the beggar to steal from her? I think the lady wanted to offer more help to the dude. The guy phucked up big time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by wasiudvd(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oloriburuku. Mtcheew!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
This guy should be sent to Nigeria for instant justice.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by cashkid18(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
i missed ist page again cry
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Onyenna(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
The Nigerian boy, Donald Nwajiobi, who lives in Bari but homeless

Donald left 9ja to become a vagabond, beggar, now a killer, armed robber etc....what a SHAME! !!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by striker99: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Stewpid boy,if mafias start killing Nigerians now,they will tag them racist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by sojayy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
cheiii
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: the lady isn't at fault here. She tries to help a homeless beggar only for the beggar to steal from her? I think the lady wanted to offer more help to the dude. The guy phucked up big time!

Imagine IGBO SON already blaming the dead old woman for her own death. To him, the boy did the right thing and the old woman was wrong. @berem, It is because of sane Igbos like you that contributes fairly that made me to stop tribal bashing here. I have stopped to take those biggots who attack Yorubas serious on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
LOL, All these mumu children wey dey find tribal conflict, na laugh I dey laugh una d only tin wey dey vex me na the people wey dey indulge their stupidity, Silence is the best answer given to a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by striker99: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
I know the Albino will start banning people now,won ki n pa ohun mo agogo lenu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Comradekenny(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
What a pity,if I were to be in the judge shoes.....that would be a case of deportation.....Maybe when his been deported back to NIGERIAN kirikiri,he might probably get his senses back.....Hope say them him pple no follow am spiritually frm hometown.....no b him mate dem dey marry those Old women come naija(Claiming Inlove)....
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by FACIGARONE: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
$on of anarchy:
gospelgirl na me like your comment cheesy .you are owning me Xmas gift
ODE.....U DEY FIND NYANSH ABI?... grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.