Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35581 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by igbsam(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
And another one goes out there to disgrace Nigeria......
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by link2ok(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: the lady isn't at fault here. She tries to help a homeless beggar only for the beggar to steal from her? I think the lady wanted to offer more help to the dude. The guy phucked up big time!

Fish brain! Tink b4 ur Speak! Why r u jumping in2 conclusion! U hav to re position ur brain to 3Dimension nt 1 dimension! Hw abt if dis dude is innocent! why wuld a white lady tak a homeless black dude to her house to help him! Tink F**l

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by leyeluv(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
home problem
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Driven cold blooded by the mere fact that he is a nigerian and the cold souless street of Europe that the stranded face.

Cold blooded like the London Islamic beheaded. Most nigerians don't like to miss any chance to do wrong because that is how the system works in Nigeria. A system where good and hardworking people are seen as foools.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by kingsleyMbang(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
angry cheesy grin Ths is outrageous wickednes and a BIG Shame on Naija.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lagishan: The police is only THINKING the boy try to steal from the woman. The question is, in the age and time a white woman decides to offer help to a black boy, and drove him home alone, a black boy that she never knew............

Nna my brother, the story no make any sense at all..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Hajiabarbie: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Am. Glad for him, at lst he will ve a home now at their prison.. ungrateful boy! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by timmyrl12(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
gboss4sure: U leave naija where maybe ur papa get house and went to italy because maybe someone promised you a greener pasture, now u don de enter jail jejely.
E dey go jail, true... But e no go nid find fud again nah! cheesy
But seriously, d guy mesed up, n is a misrepresentation of ds nation. God hav mercy on him.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by MeAboki(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Glad he is not Muslim or from the North; waiting to see if the bigots would this time around also attack this guy's ethnicity or religion.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by utah1: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
If to say na 9ja jungle tine for invlove sharp sharp.........
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ibrokola(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
owoeye2:

Must you bring religion into this?

Did he lie? Or haven't you been ffwing other threads? As he's a non-Muslim, no 1 is attacking his religion but his personality. But if it where to be a Muslim, his religion would be attacked not his person! Enough of the hypocrisy! :-

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by IGBOSON1: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Me_Aboki: Glad he is not Muslim or from the North; waiting to see if the bigots would this time around also attack this guy's ethnicity or religion.

^^^If bands of indoctrinated Ndigbo youth go about sticking daggers in strangers guts just for the heck of it, while shouting 'Igbo Kwenu' as par for the course; with Igbo elders, Ohaneze and Massob saying their actions are right since they're fighting a war against the rest of humanity.......only then can one justify attacking the guys ethnicity!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by nagoma(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
owoeye2:

Must you bring religion into this?

Since Donald is not a Muslim name they will want to avoid bringing religion into it. shocked
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
9jadelta: he killed to survive. he did not kill to cast terror in the heart of infidels or to revenge what Americans did to boko haram leader in Pakistan like adebiloja .
that's the difference

His brother speaking.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ibrokola(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
9jadelta: he killed to survive. he did not kill to cast terror in the heart of infidels or to revenge what Americans did to boko haram leader in Pakistan like adebiloja .
that's the difference

See justification for murder! undecided
What a lowlife!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ibrokola(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
nagoma:

His brother speaking.

I'm sure he has also killed to "survive". Thats why he's so cool about it! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chinaman666(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Instead of feeling sympathy at a fellow Nigerian's hardship at a foreign land and the predicament he now finds himself after an unfortunate incident, most of the commenters are wishing him ill. SMH for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by gurnam: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^If bands of indoctrinated Ndigbo youth go about sticking daggers in strangers guts just for the heck of it, while shouting 'Igbo Kwenu' as par for the course; with Igbo elders, Ohaneze and Massob saying their actions are right since they're fighting a war against the rest of humanity.......only then can one justify attacking the guys ethnicity!

See how far you've rationalized why religion and ethnicity shouldn't be in the picture? .....hypocrite you are my friend!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by gurnam: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
nagoma:

His brother speaking.

They will always want to defend one of theirs....by making it to sound like an isolated case.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Anybody who kills and happens to be a christian kills for personal reasons most of the time! Please u muslims here don't be daft! You have no point nor comparison! But u muslims kill for ur god and religion! Can u see d difference? People commit crimes everyday but a group who calls people infidels, round them up and bombs them because of their believes cannot be compared to a lone murderer! Please u have no point!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by nickxtra(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
This boy looks insane, judging from his unkempt hair. He could have been treated as such, instead of the Italian Police trying the change his unkempt appearance just to ridicule Nigeria again. Am not trying to justify his action, if you can look very, perhaps when the Police discovered that his hair is unkept in the first, which might show the world that the boy is dementia, they now used this cap to wear. The Police, because it involves a 'Nigerian', want to use this to disparage Nigeria, as usual of the White people. And who knows if this boy is really a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by azezola(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
The boy kill for jesus, evil christian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by abbeyty(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
striker99: I know the Albino will start banning people now,won ki n pa ohun mo agogo lenu.

dont mind that white nigerian aka afin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by fiizznation: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
If I shd comment base on tribal sentiments. I think they mods ll be left with no option than to ban me.... So make I kuku no comment at all. ? Anyway what d boy did is really bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by eluquenson(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is serious, I pity this poor boy
Simply product of bad Government undecided
And yet out polithieves will never have mercy on their citizen, they will also be No peace in ttheir life.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ExpressBooking(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Adonbilivit, this guy should have started trekking back to Oshodi from Italo instead of this mess amend food begging thinz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ExpressBooking(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mess and food begging thinz
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nicepoker(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
alaoeri: If the boy is a Muslim ppl with attack his religion, now they are attacking where he is from they failed to realised that crime cut across all religion, skin, tribe etc *smh*
where is this one leading 2. Is comprehension ur problem?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wetin concern me?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
What is he doing in italy at his age?How did he get there?And at what age?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Christmasdon(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Oh my Good God. Why making We Nigerians cover our face with the Mud. Nigerians!(x3) how many times did i call we. Everewhere we go Nigerians! O boy why naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.