Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35583 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by brosdoncome(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bisma: well said jare don't mind the hypocrites.

Fine muslima...if no b say alhaji don put something 4 ur head, I 4 act sharply embarassed
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Crixina(f): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: lol crazy dude. if he was in naija he would not be homeless and begging for food. all these fools just want to be in europe even if it means eating out of garbage cans. for naija someone for arrange garri and groundnut for am grin grin
welcome prophet,but why u leave prophetic matters come here naw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Please don't 'twist' my words! I never said the woman should be blamed for her own death. Rather i'm saying a woman of 60 should have exercised better judgement than allowing an 18 year old homeless stranger into her house (he could have been on drugs too), with no other people at home but the two of them! As it turns out now, she welcomed a murderer into her house, and never lived to tell the tale!

It's sad what happened to her, but she could have been more careful.

I'm suspecting she was attracted to him and invited him back to her home for that reason!

Dude should do the time now that he's done the crime......it's that simple!
how would she have known the guy had bad intention? You're still trying to blame the woman for her death. Yes its obvious he was attracted to him,no doubt about it. Let's assume the lady refused to help the guy and he killed her, would you still blame her for not helping him?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Crixina: welcome prophet,but why u leave prophetic matters come here naw.
hehe i am ubiquitous. i dey everywhere. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by GetGuide: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Y is crime connected to Nigeria on the rise? Y are they giving us bad name?
Seriously are we that bad? Is it kinda easy to mention Nigeria whenever there is a crime. Things like these always break my heart. Nigerians are good people, what is going on?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by NadiaSA1(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Stupid boy!!

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by FACIGARTWO: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Stupid boy!!

angry angry
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ebucha: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
biafranqueen: this is the only time they can openly show bad belly to a group of people they wish they could tribally belong to I don't blame them for the sick obsession I am sure that they have tried to belong and were turned away. The Europeans don't know his tribe all they know is he is a Nigerian.

Back to topic

That is a sad story how can this lady take this type of chance bringing someone she does not know into her house, that young man needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, what a disgrace to the human race.

. You get?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by FACIGARTWO: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin
Nadia_SA1: angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chinaman666(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
The poor treatment of non-European immigrants by Italy is also to blame. The ugly intolerance of the average Italian has come to haunt them. Karma's a bi+ch.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by NadiaSA1(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Please don't 'twist' my words! I never said the woman should be blamed for her own death. Rather i'm saying a woman of 60 should have exercised better judgement than allowing an 18 year old homeless stranger into her house (he could have been on drugs too), with no other people at home but the two of them! As it turns out now, she welcomed a murderer into her house, and never lived to tell the tale!

It's sad what happened to her, but she could have been more careful.

I'm suspecting she was attracted to him and invited him back to her home for that reason!

Dude should do the time now that he's done the crime......it's that simple!
exactly what I'm thinking..
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by NadiaSA1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
FACIGAR TWO: grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue

On a serious note whether he's igbo ,calabar or yoruba these Europeans label him as Naija ..so what's up with these tribal wars ..

Abeg make una stop
I don vex..
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by FACIGARTWO: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nadia_SA1: exactly what I'm thinking..
You guys should stop justifying this act.... tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by NadiaSA1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
FACIGAR TWO: You guys should stop justifying this act.... tongue tongue
we not joor..

Y didn't sh just dash Donald money to buy food rather than taking him to her home for heaven knows what ..y

Anyway may sh RIP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.