Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35531 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by oge4real(f): 1:01am On Nov 25, 2013
18 and homeless in diaspora ? How did he great there? Anyways, pray u have a nice cell cos u will be there for the next 80 years.
Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Mujah1deen: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Lemme guess it right:

Italians are lazy
They envy you
They are jealous
You are stealing their women
You are industrious and hardworking
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2013
brosdoncome:

They will surely wanna attack u bcuz they r all bigots...I, myself smell rat from d police report....an Irish lady of dat age did try to mount pressure on my friend to get intimate with her...its common with most european ladies of dat age bracket.

I think you, @chi22 and few others are the only people reasoning here, the lady mite be demanding for sex and threathning the mumu boy with a sissors aswell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by pharmow: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2013
link2ok:

Fish brain! Tink b4 ur Speak! Why r u jumping in2 conclusion! U hav to re position ur brain to 3Dimension nt 1 dimension! Hw abt if dis dude is innocent! why wuld a white lady tak a homeless black dude to her house to help him! Tink F**l

It is very wrong of you to indulge in insulting someone for their opinions. If U don't agree with someone's opinion state yours and move on and stop being primitive.

og2711:

Nna my brother, the story no make any sense at all..
oasislomo:

I think you, @chi22 and few others are the only people reasoning here, the lady mite be demanding for sex and threathning the mumu boy with a sissors aswell lipsrsealed

For those justifying what could have transpired between the deceased woman and the accused. I also like giving benefit of doubt to an accused and looking at a case like this from different angle. Because no matter what, an authority of a country will never give an account which support a foreigner that testified to murdering a citizen of their country irrespective of what transpired between them. However, no matter how many angles you look at this case from, it is a pity that this guy has both hands deep in total mess.
Firstly, Let's assume that the story from the police is genuine. There is no further story, the dude will be convicted of first degree murder and will face appropriate punishment.
Secondly, Let's assume the story from the police is false. There are two possible scenarios. The first one is that the woman had an interior motive for taking the boy to her house which could be for sex or for other reasons known to her. While at her house the deceased threatened him with scissor in order for him to agree to her demand. If this is the case, the guy doesn't have a solid case because it would be believed that he is stronger than the woman and can easily overpower her, take the weapon from her, walk away and inform the police of the sexual harrassment. Also, a woman that wanted to have sex with you is not likely to wanna kill you. Hence, no argument for self defence here. The second scenario is that the woman basically single out this guy because he's homeless and hence nuisance to the community. She took him to her house in order to involve him in racial slur and racial killing. If this is the case, then the same argument for the first scenario applies. He's stronger, could have overpowered her, take the weapon from her and inform the police immediately for insecurity of his life. However, let's imagine the unimaginable scenario that this woman is one heck of strong 60 year old muscle that overpowered an 18 year old hard knock homeless guy and was on the point of killing him with her scissor. The guy's counsel can argue self defence of his life. But from the evidences and the aftermath of the happenings, self defence is useless because (1) the woman's phone was used to trace the guy which means that he robbed her before or after her death (murder intention). (2) he did not suffer from body injury. Hence the woman did not attack him and he killed her for his selfish interest (3) He strangled the woman with scarf and covered her face with plastic bag hence there was intention for murder. Otherwise he would have left the woman when she had been weakened by the enstranglement before she died (4) he did not report the case to police, which implies that he knew what he did and believed he's not gonna be caught.

From the arguments presented above, it is very likely that the police account is genuine or the first scenario of the woman trying to have sex with him. In either case I'm certain that this dude will be convicted of first degree murder and face maximum punishment ie. life imprisonment.
Another argument his counsel can present to avoid the maximum punishment is that he's mentally ill as at the time of incident. But he doesn't have a dime, so how can he get a good lawyer? and Italians will never accept a foreigner killing their citizen to go scot-free. His story is a sorry one that has just an outcome. Thank God for him that Capital punishment has been abolished in EU. Else, he would have faced firing squad of mean looking Italian soldiers grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chy22(m): 3:55am On Nov 25, 2013
pharmow:

It is very wrong of you to indulge in insulting someone for their opinions. If U don't agree with someone's opinion state yours and move on and stop being primitive.

For those justifying what could have transpired between the deceased woman and the accused. I also like giving benefit of doubt to an accused and looking at a case like this from different angle. Because no matter what, an authority of a country will never give an account which support a foreigner that testified to murdering a citizen of their country irrespective of what transpired between them. However, no matter how many angles you look at this case from, it is a pity that this guy has both hands deep in total mess.
Firstly, Let's assume that the story from the police is genuine. There is no further story, the dude will be convicted of first degree murder and will face appropriate punishment.
Secondly, Let's assume the story from the police is false. There are two possible scenarios. The first one is that the woman had an interior motive for taking the boy to her house which could be for sex or for other reasons known to her. While at her house the deceased threatened him with scissor in order for him to agree to her demand. If this is the case, the guy doesn't have a solid case because it would be believed that he is stronger than the woman and can easily overpower her, take the weapon from her, walk away and inform the police of the sexual harrassment. Also, a woman that wanted to have sex with you is not likely to wanna kill you. Hence, no argument for self defence here. The second scenario is that the woman basically single out this guy because he's homeless and hence nuisance to the community. She took him to her house in order to involve him in racial slur and racial killing. If this is the case, then the same argument for the first scenario applies. He's stronger, could have overpowered her, take the weapon from her and inform the police immediately for insecurity of his life. However, let's imagine the unimaginable scenario that this woman is one heck of strong 60 year old muscle that overpowered an 18 year old hard knock homeless guy and was on the point of killing him with her scissor. The guy's counsel can argue self defence of his life. But from the evidences and the aftermath of the happenings, self defence is useless because (1) the woman's phone was used to trace the guy which means that he robbed her before or after her death (murder intention). (2) he did not suffer from body injury. Hence the woman did not attack him and he killed her for his selfish interest (3) He strangled the woman with scarf and covered her face with plastic bag hence there was intention for murder. Otherwise he would have left the woman when she had been weakened by the enstranglement before she died (4) he did not report the case to police, which implies that he knew what he did and believed he's not gonna be caught.

From the arguments presented above, it is very likely that the police account is genuine or the first scenario of the woman trying to have sex with him. In either case I'm certain that this dude will be convicted of first degree murder and face maximum punishment ie. life imprisonment.
Another argument his counsel can present to avoid the maximum punishment is that he's mentally ill as at the time of incident. But he doesn't have a dime, so how can he get a good lawyer? and Italians will never accept a foreigner killing their citizen to go scot-free. His story is a sorry one that has just an outcome. Thank God for him that Capital punishment has been abolished in EU. Else, he would have faced firing squad of mean looking Italian soldiers grin

Nobody is saying that he will not be convicted. I did mention that even though he might be innocent, taking the phone makes it a bit foolish of him.

Now I will ask a few questions:
Do you really think that an European lady that owns a car and a personal home will have only mobile phone as the valuable item in the house?
How come he only went away with mobile phone as the police alleged?

Have you thought about the phone been giving to him by the lady?

What happened to tablets, computers, golds, diamonds and other valuable items he could have taken if his initial intention was to rob this lady.

I am not siding neither with the boy nor the lady. Since she is dead, the judgment and story will be skwed towards the direction that favours her.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by yommyuk: 4:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Lost soul!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by philogos4: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2013
I THINK THIS BOY HAS A BOKO HARAM BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by busayobrig: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Oloriburuku
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Btruth: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2013
Gudiza: R.I.P Donald.

It means "Rest in Prison" till you will probably go and Rest in Peace. Silly boy, if you know that you cannot cope in Europe again, why don't you find your way back to Africa. Unfortunately, we are still dealing with the death/loss of Adaobi in America, and you are coming up with this again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by AllRoundGist: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2013
pharmow:

Italians are racist but not wicked. If the woman didn't want to help him, she wouldn't have invited him to her house. There are many Nigerians here who go about begging and some people who don't have money, give them food and clothes to wear. If he is innocent, he will be set free. Few months ago, a Ghanaian boy killed 4 people with axe very early in the morning, a street before house and at the end, he was sent to a psychiatric home because to the italians, his mind was clouded with the frustration of being in another man's country without a job and a life. The wickedness and racism in us is worse than that of the italians and thanks to them thousands of jobless Nigerians in italy are still living today. Meanwhile, update of d news states that the woman was married and it was her husband that found her body with her skull partially destroyed.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by buoye1(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nero13: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2013
"Son of an Old bitch could simply mean" Lack of love + home training! If not how can a well trained child live his father land to become vagabond in a foreign land? I'm sure he most have sold his parent+all landed assest back home to make dis unplanned trip...let's take a cue from ere "hard huslers always look b4 u leap else u become homeless b4 u know it and turn to a menace to pple around u"
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by COOLDUN: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2013
He should be killed if proved beyond reasonable doubt guilty of the offence, this is one of the reasons the innocent ones are suffering in Diaspora, for the offences committed by these kind of beasts.

Killing someone who was helping you, if one has no reasonable thing to do in overseas should stay at home. This is guy is a disgrace to my people Ndigbo. I am ashamed to be associated with this lazy fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by LadyH(f): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2013
well now he can have free food in jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Ppll delight in dragging 9ja in d mud. Cant anytin good cum out of here?Stil bringing an bad name 2 dis our motherland nawao..... Na ur type de mek dis onyibo pple call u black monkey....
Trust no boy nor gal... THEY ARE ALL LIARS...WHOREMONGERS!! THE ONLY THING I TRUST ARE MY SWORD, MY AK47 AND MY BOMB,,,,,,,,,,,HAHAHA SAY NO 2 western EDUCATIONNN, WORSHIP ALLAH AS ORIGINAL AS HE IS,,,,, JOIN IN DIS FIGHT,,,,, KIL EM ALLL, WE ARE JS UR FRIEN. Boko
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Shokoloko(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2013
azezola: The boy kill for jesus, evil christian.

why not think properly. are there any grown up responsible persons (possibly with kids) so we can talk maturely.
the guy has not said he is a christian. not all southerners and easterners are christians an dhe killed in SELF DEFENCE according to him. not for Jesuss
lets read and understand before contributing.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by SPEED5: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Off all daft comments iv observed on naira land, BEREMS comments are the chiefest.
She's very dumb
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Rawar: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
i don't have to judge because God knows everything .pray for d world
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by BinghiNya(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
And someone will say christianity is a religion of peace. He killed someone and he follows jesus
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by crisycent: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Not taking sides.

We shld understand that this report is the Opinion of the Police. They shld allow the accused speak for himself instead of crucifying him before trial. This is absolutely racist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Soundmind(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
This boy is silly indeed.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by incrediblestev: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2013
there is something off about the report...... why will an old white woman take a homeless black boy to her home just to help him..... there is more to this story than meet the eyes..... I suspect that the woman probably wanted to forcefully have sex with the boy and in the process it went awry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by zenkrisyl: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2013
They keep denting Nigeria's image
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by mrspeaker: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2013
But why? Oh my God! What a big Bleep up. U Just messed up ur opportunity for lifeeeee.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by niceeric(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Are you guys sure He's a Nigerian?? A Nigerian would have know that he could be tracked with the mobile device, i'm not sure He's a Nigeria. Or maybe He's a DUMB one.
Omo,see straight up denial lool....but really i see sense in it,Nigerians get sense pass dat rubbish and he could b half Nigerian,half another land and d other land having his Dominant genes...#betterput

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2013
[b]Oo-oo Nka dikwa egwu.

Igbos are the wrong set of people to extend a helping hand to. It's either they betray you or they try to overthrow you in the long run. IGBOs don't give/do anything for free. The word "Thank you" doesn't exist in our dictionary.

Let's look at history and compare with other tribes using the same scenario.

The crisis between OPC and AREWA in 2003: I can recall vividly how Hausa Elders and leaders sent trailers, lots of them to pick up their people from Lagos especially women and children.

Meanwhile during the massacre of the IGBOs in the North in 1966, our fellow IGBO transporters suddenly inflated transport fare. Some transporters even went as far as to collect properties in exchange for transport fares. Many IGBOs who neither have money nor properties lost their life in that crisis.

However, prior to the Biafran war, when IGBOs were moving from the SW back to the SE. Transportation doubled, some had to stop at Benin and walk all the way to their villages only because they couldn't afford the full trip.

My grandfather unfortunately was a victim to this, despite that he had paid with his refrigerator. Can you imagine that the price of a refrigerator in 1967 couldn't transport a man and his family including children from Lagos - Owerri? What a shame.

Ojukwu on the other hand, I know IGBOs will be ready to capitalise on this one but I'll say it anyway.

My grandfather was working with the red cross prior to the war. During the war, he served as a medic. He was on the radio 24/7, they were very disappointed when the message came that Ojukwu had absconded and the mantle of power passed on to Effiong.

How can a military general abscond from a war he agitated millions of brave igbo soldiers to undertake?

It didn't end there, he didn't just run away. He took with him his family, all of his properties and even his Mercedes benz 230. He couldn't afford to leave a toothbrush behind while men sacrificed their lives and the lives of their starving children for a just cause.

Brave soldiers lost their properties, lives and sacrificed everything they had for a just cause. What did Ojukwu loose?

He came back from exile and didn't even bother fighting for the lost properties of the IGBOs but for "his own" monies and properties. Fortunately he got all of them back while his igbo brothers lost theirs. So much for an Igbo hero right?

Fast forward to 2013. Lagos State sent 3 letters to the Anambra State Liaison office, an intermediary of the Anambra State Government. Not a single Igbo leader bothered to visit the mental facilities to see their own people but when they were "deported" all hell broke loose.

Who's surprised about this news? Mtscheeew next! Very desperate set of people!!

Ndi igbo anyi weh nsogwu. Tu fia!!!
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by niceeric(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2013
BinghiNya: And someone will say christianity is a religion of peace. He killed someone and he follows jesus
BinghiNya: And someone will say christianity is a religion of peace. He killed someone and he follows jesus
My God!!!....did u actually say that with your head still on your neck??d above statement didn't portray any activity from brain cells at all!!!!....but i sense you're tired of your brothers-in-religion causing shame and you and your religion but u see,it ain't enough reason to b dis senseless at any opportunity u see to show your hate on Christianity else you won't b any different from the Boko Haram sect(am not sayin u ain't anyway)
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by oluking: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2013
i will say sumtin......i dey come make i think...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Abdoolhafeez: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2013
nawa igbo no de carry last, if this boy was a hausa or muslim, d next headline will be "ISLAMIST BOKOHARAM MILITIA IN ITALY" but because he is from d other side, they only condem his country, uhm in compliance with mathew 10v34.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by meforyou1(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2013
this story is so paining me. homeless in italy when he has homes in nigeria. with how much nigerians respect elders, this dwarfish dude of 18 beat up a 60 year old woman, killed her and took her money and phone. dumb thief, police even used the phone to track him down.
wish they can send the boy back to naija, awaiting trial in kuje prison or damaturu prison. and he wount last a day. and justice would be served. heartless bast.ard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by IykeNipoga(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Well, yu hv tu com bck tu 9ja n join in d line of sufferin.Anuohia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts / How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.