Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Plz Christains I Need An Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz Christains I Need An Answer (692 Views)

Christains,I think That Football Is A Sin / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! / Christains ,i Need You Here Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Empredboy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
These re my questions. 1.. 100yrs frm nw do u think dat ur church wil stil b alive? 2.. wen pastor bimbo odukoya died her prog 'single n married'on tv died wit her. Pastor idahosa died n his ministry is stil struglin in benin. Pastor ajanoku died recently n d church is closed. CAC founder died n d church nw has many fractions. Wat happend 2 d promise of christ 2 his church dat 'he wil b wit den until d end of world. And no force shal prevail over it.'? 3..dnt u think if a pentecostal church can 'steal' like 50000 worshipers frm catholic dat pastor 'don hammer' (is rich) cos catholic population is 3billion. I guess dats y u attack catholic 2 'steal customers'. For ur info if 2 'customers' of yours leave d catholic 2 ur church 5 strong worshipers wil join d catholic frm ur church cos dey av seen d diff d 2 churches. 4.. Can ur church av d same bible study or doctrine wit other parishes like d catholic daily? So he who God don bless no man can curse. I beg ans my question above n let d catholic b alone cos don bless d church. Happy feast day 2 all my catholic breathen.
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by DeepSight(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Empredboy: cos catholic population is 3billion.

Please at least get your facts right, this here is untrue.
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Enigma(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
@OP

The Church is primarily - Christians. It is not primarily organisations, whether CAC, Apostolic, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Cutlass Sharp Sharp ministry or whatever.

Jesus remains always with Christians ---- since the Holy Spirit is with them.

Those things which you identify as programs e.g. "singles and married" etc are human programs! And those wither away ........

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Empredboy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bro u can google it ok? N get d fact urself. Ans d rest
Deep Sight:

Please at least get your facts right, this here is untrue.
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Empredboy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ans d rest of d questn.
Enigma: @OP

The Church is primarily - Christians. It is not primarily organisations, whether CAC, Apostolic, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Cutlass Sharp Sharp ministry or whatever.

Jesus remains always with Christians ---- since the Holy Spirit is with them.

Those things which you identify as programs e.g. "singles and married" etc are human programs! And those wither away .......

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Enigma(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Empredboy: Ans d rest of d questn.

Is that an order? Have you heard of basic manners?

If by your question you are referring to the part concerning the (Roman) Catholic Church, the answer is simple: a person does not have to be part of the Roman Catholic Church to be a Christian. A Christian does not need to have any business with the Roman Catholic Church.

If in the interest of unity, some Christians wish to associate with the Roman Catholic Church --- they will soon find that the Roman Catholic Church says it is impossible; it says that they have to become Roman Catholics first. wink

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by kennyamusan(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Let me say happy feast to the catholics.I want to correct u on a lot of things.1.coca cola was founded years before u were born yet it still exist,same with Honda,panasonic even paganism,are these still there ?,coordinating is not an easy task,u ought to know by nw that Nigerians don't plan for the future(eg tribune newspapers,concord etc),we are always concern with the 'Now' syndrome.intergrity music co founded by Don moen may not die (if God say so) cos it has a solid base,check their site 2 see this),what u are saying is just a Nigerian factor,moreover things cannot be run the same way it owner does it.that if y am always afraid for RCCG is daddy G.O goes 2 meet with the lord,would it be as the same (only God knows). 2.I wonder y money as taking the place of God in our lives,weather a member leaves a church or not,it is the person's headache,salvation is not in any church but Christ.But I beliv that miracle can happen where u are if u beliv and not just galiviating from place 2 place. 3 I also cannot understand y 'pastors' would be attacking other pastors,or churches just to gain members or followers,putting off other pple candles won't make your candle light better,its just a waste of time,pple that would still be catholics would be,irrespective of what u say or do and otherwise,it just that part of the problem we face is that our 'men of God'use the economic ignorance and situation of our country to sabotage the people.may God help us.I most say the new generation churches mostly do this. 4.every body has his own way of doing things,if this priciple have been working for catholics,pls leave them alone rather dan criticizing them.like I do say,judgement day would spring surprises cos God is the judge and anything he would say on dat day would be final.sorry for d epistle.
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Empredboy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
U re nt gettin my point. I mean catholic have been existing since ages. Can confidently say ur church wil celebrate 100yrs?
Enigma:

Is that an order? Have you heard of basic manners?

If by your question you are referring to the part concerning the (Roman) Catholic Church, the answer is simple: a person does not have to be part of the Roman Catholic Church to be a Christian. A Christian does not need to have any business with the Roman Catholic Church.

If in the interest of unity, some Christians wish to associate with the Roman Catholic Church --- they will soon find that the Roman Catholic Church says it is impossible; it says that they have to become Roman Catholics first. wink

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Enigma(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Look, Roman Catholic is Roman Catholic.

Christianity can be said to have started on the day of Pentecost; it has stood till now since then; it is continuing to this day; it will continue until Jesus returns. smiley

By the way go and learn the spelling of 'Christians'; it is annoying and almost insulting to see the way you spell it in your title! sad

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Empredboy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks typing error noted. Den y do dey attack catholics
Enigma: Look, Roman Catholic is Roman Catholic.

Christianity can be said to have started on the day of Pentecost; it has stood till now since then; it is continuing to this day; it will continue until Jesus comes. smiley

By the way go and learn the spelling of 'Christians'; it is annoying and almost insulting to see the way you spell it in your title! sad

smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Enigma(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Empredboy: Thanks typing error noted. Den y do dey attack catholics

Let me give you an advice: it is better that you try your best to understand Jesus' words as best as you can and to follow them. If you make honest mistakes, my view is that that is fine. What is more, they will be your mistakes --- not those of others causing you to stumble.

Now why do "they" attack Roman Catholics?

Because long long long ago, the Roman Catholics declared everyone else to be heretics or schismatics and anathema --- for not submitting to the Roman Catholic "pope".

In effect, Roman Catholic doctrine is that those who deliberately reject the authority of the Roman Catholic "pope" --- are all going to hell.

And the others say they cannot accept the authority of the Roman Catholic "pope" because they believe that the Roman Catholics have many things wrong. Apart from basic things like Mary and icons and all that, the more important is that the others believe that what it takes to be saved by Jesus is not what the Roman Catholic Church says.

So because of these, both sides have been fighting each other for over a thousand years!

Is it worth your while to spend your time focusing on that fight --- or is it better for you to try and understand Jesus and follow him?

cool
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Xking(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by Enigma(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^^ Bros, hopefully someone else will feel competent to advice.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Plz Christains I Need An Answer by bizmahn: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Empredboy: ...... cos catholic population is 3billion. I guess dats y u attack catholic 2 'steal customers'. For ur info if 2 'customers' of yours leave d catholic 2 ur church 5 strong worshipers wil join d catholic frm ur church cos dey av seen d diff d 2 churches......
You said Catholic has been existing for ages.Hell also has been existing for ages.You say catholics have a greater population.......hell also boasts of greater population & no wonder.Have you observed that where ever sin exists,such places usually have the greater population whether in this world,in churches or probably in the spiritual.My friend repent & forget about religious bigotry.Your assumptions are totally wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier / Why Is It That Yoruba Songs Are Sang More Often In Churches? / The Reality Of Spiritual Warfare In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.