Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57624 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2013
freecocoa: Do you know I still think about perx and I swear my eyes cloud with tears when I do and now its vivian.

I just still find this all hard to understand, I'm scared too, I really am scared.
So na remembrance go follow every year? Eeeeeeeoooou! Vivi, you keep screaming you need a break, now the break of no return don come, u hopped on, no bye, nothing! Nothing!!!!! I'm not crying o! Na d onion I dey peel dey cause wahala. Vivi nau... cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2013
And your clothes are that cheap?!?! Am 1000% sure your from a home where poverty is the norm, and your trying to escape that by bashing people so your poor soul can feel at rest. undecided
Tharye S.:
datz wia d rub lies. Am d only child of ma parents. It pains like ...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
omg cry
Life is very transient ?
I usually enjoy her post on NL.

Rest in peace dear sister and may God console your family.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: And you must DIE

YOU BELONG HERE BEFORE DECEMBER RUNS OUT......PLEASE GO INSIDE
Kindly ignore him.

With the kind of reply you are giving him, you are no way different from him
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
plz tell him 4 me. Shuda teach u d meaning of pain?. Pain is wen ur parents and 3 sibs died in an accident and u at a lil age subjected 2 d mystery of life. Hahaha!! I fink i shud kill masev. Hoping 2 read more bro. *laffs in ovogi*
I understand your philosophy of life but you need to let go and stop dwelling in the past. This thread is about Vivianc, not you or your past. Just take it easy.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
meeting doz i value most has bin my utmost desire. Bro dnt waste ya ba3 kindly rest on ur laurels
Dude, you need help!! Get help!!! Someone please get in touch with this brother. Please!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Deiok(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
plz tell him 4 me. Shuda teach u d meaning of pain?. Pain is wen ur parents and 3 sibs died in an accident and u at a lil age subjected 2 d mystery of life. Hahaha!! I fink i shud kill masev. Hoping 2 read more bro. *laffs in ovogi*
and you see that as an excuse to start acting inhuman.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: The pains of loosing loved ones through untimely mysterious death only helps to bring out the humanity in you and makes you to have a complete empathy for every human you come across especially at the point of death.

You've not seen anything, believe me bro you'll see worse till you DIE
Truck, enough abeg! Pls!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by TharyeS(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Khalessi: And your clothes are that cheap?!?! Am 1000% sure your from a home where poverty is the norm, and your trying to escape that by bashing people so your poor soul can feel at rest. undecided
exactly
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Tgirl4real pls do something angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by TharyeS(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Deiok: and you see that as an excuse to start acting inhuman.
wots den d essence of acting humanly?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
I still remb the face frm the first miss nairaland contest.
Rest in peace Viv.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by TharyeS(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
cdamsel: Tgirl4real pls do something angry
no vex. Don worry am out.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2013
xynerise:
Kindly ignore him.

Actually i'm no way different from him........i'm only passing a message to him that for every madness you think you have there are equal number of madmen too that are more than willing to roll on the mud with you...then let's see whose madness is worse at the end of the day.

You want to cut this sadist some slack?......never ,i'll speak death into his ears until he dies or commit suicide....just watch out.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
Damn you mother**fu**cker,you must be the only fool existing in the universe.
You lost your parents and sibling in an autocrash and so? Who the hell told you that you are the first to face such.
There are many people who have faced such many who would still face it.
The essence of pain is for you to appreciate pain.
It is those that have been through pains that have the most pity,they understand what others in pain are going through because they have been there. Your parents died innocently though accident,they weren't killed. Do you know how other people's parents died?
Ponder on this and get your life together. You have lost it mofo.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
no vex. Don worry am out.
Not yet ......I'm about to prepare you for funeral to enable you meet your siblings and your parents......nama grin
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP vivian,i do not know her but i know what it means to lose a dear one. cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Not yet ......I'm about to prepare you for funeral to enable you meet your siblings and your parents......nama grin
It's enough pls.

I don't want any bitterness on this thread...in honour of Vivianc
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
pls, more fond memories of Vivian....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
We dey waste our time for the guy matter,dude just want sympathy.
Oh my God!*crying*Why did you have to do this to LirusehnWhy?Why??
And the poor boy has been suffering,God of orphans please do not neglect him.

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GSKing: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2013
shior! you guys are worst than Tharye S.sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Unbelievable! Vivian Chinaza is dead?
cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by donem: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2013
xynerise:
Kindly ignore him.

Uv'e spoken my mind.
@ Tharye &Truckpusher can you 2 sheat your swords for christ/saneity sake?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Someone should please convince me that the person behind this moniker is a human and not a beast from hell....

the edioot must be tellwisdumb using his alternate moniker. Number one troll on nairaland.
Abeg make una ignore the fool jare!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta:
It's enough pls.

I don't want any bitterness on this thread...in honour of Vivianc
I'm sorry.........Vivian is a gentle person ,she doesn't deserve this.

But you guys need to put a leash on that goat because next time he crosses my path ,he'll hate NL for good. angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ugom38(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2013
rip vivianc,goose pimples are all over me now
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher:
But you guys need to put a leash on that goat because next time he crosses my path ,he'll hate NL for good. angry
Here is not your path.

You can create a thread for him

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2013
berem: the edioot must be tellwisdumb using his alternate moniker. Number one troll on nairaland.
Abeg make una ignore the fool jare!
Are you sure? and if it's true 'thank you very much ' kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.