Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57584 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

yea, I am sure that will help a lot.
I personally dont know Vivian that much but from Idowu's continual rejection of the obvious just says it all- she is a great one.

People never forget the kind words spoken about their loved one at passing
(They also never forget those who never said a thing)
Reading the great things about her from those who know her,brings to reality that she wasn't just a poster on nairaland but a beloved friend,sister ,daughter etc
If she were my sister,I would want to read what people thought about her

Idowu and others who know her,no pressure,just a suggestion
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry angry
you probably might not get much sleep tonight although I pray you do......but what has happened, has happened.
you/we are just left with memories of her- great memories at that.

she surely will be missed.

gone are those days when the dead ones were people we dont know....*sad face*
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Life is too fickle.

She was a passionate woman. May God grant her loved ones strength through these distressing times.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Someone said its just a faceless forum...
if it was, we wont be hurting this much.

To me, its the largest family I have ever had and every member is as important as the other.

but we are not to mourn as if we are hopless.....for we are still to meet again to part no more.

she already left a legacy - that she will always be remembered for.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2013
I can't do this! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm sorry guys!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39am On Nov 25, 2013
cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Iduwo, but u two made up again,shebi?
Cos I know it will hurt more if u didn't.

Take heart pls.
U will break down.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Iduwo pls, u will break down.
We don't want to lose u 2.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Iduwo, but u two made up again,shebi?
Cos I know it will hurt more if u didn't.

Take heart pls.
U will break down.
Yea, we were bck to normal the following week. U can't keep malice with Viv, she'll find a way to make you look stup!d.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: cry cry cry cry
she is not dead,she is only sleeping, cryI know you will miss her a lot but am sure she would not want to see you cry,stay strong and know that you will get to see her again
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Iduwo pls, u will break down.
We don't want to lose u 2.
she is just too strong for that.
she will scale through
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50am On Nov 25, 2013
leavestory: she is not dead,she is only sleeping, cryI know you will miss her a lot but am sure she would not want to see you cry,stay strong and know that you will get to see her again
Oga leave storrrry!!!! Perx go, dem say make I let go, now Viv? Haba nau..... Dis is fevked! As in fucccccccked! angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria, thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 1:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: I can't do this! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm sorry guys!
That was a good start you know.....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by soulglo: 1:53am On Nov 25, 2013
May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort her family
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 2:00am On Nov 25, 2013
I think my first encounter with her was on a topic concerning food.
someone asked about....... i really cant remember but the discussion went on and on till we got to soup comparism.
she described the kind of soup her fiancee liked. that was how i got to know she was engaged.
we didnt even finish the discussion cus she wanted to get to the market to gather ingredients for that same soup cus her fiancee was visiting.

then other posts of hers I stumbled on was on the thread abouy abused men and women.
then compliments from members, jokes...etc

hmm.....onwu!!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by LarrySun(m): 2:17am On Nov 25, 2013
May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by pmc01(m): 2:17am On Nov 25, 2013
It's really painful indeed. I don't even know her or remember having any interaction with her, but I still find myself wanting to cry.

It could have been me, it could have been anyone.

In life, we wish we can all stay together till the end, but it doesn't just work that way. Turn by turn, we take our leave.

It's just really painful and we can never wish the reality of death away. It just must happen some day.

I condole with myself, the family, friends, well-wishers and every one concerned. May God grant us all the patience to bear this and accept it humbly as His will and probably what's best at this time, even though we might feel otherwise.

Don't really know what else to type, but I wish I had more comforting words.

So touching! embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by pmc01(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2013
To even think the last words in her NL diary were:

Later diary,,,,,,,,,,

Bye.

Unbeknownst, the 'later' was never going to come
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23am On Nov 25, 2013
^ please stop! Just stop!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 2:37am On Nov 25, 2013
So vivian hasn't posted anything yet? Hmmm uwa is just useless.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by pmc01(m): 2:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Death... The painful, but inevitable reality.

I urge everyone pained by this event to take solace in the fact that our All-knowing God will never allow any thing (pleasant and unpleasant) occur if it is not in our best interest.

Despite our differences here, we are still family in some sense and definitely, a member of the family has left us. We are sure to be hurt and pained, but we have to trust God on this. We have to move on and figure out how to support her immediate family, including her fiancee get over these depressing times.

I also wish to appeal to our collective sense that this painful period should serve as sober reflection on re-defining our relationship/interaction with other members of the large NL family for good. We should learn to respect our individual differences and see them as healthy for the collective strength of this big family and also learn to respect one another even when we disagree. We should let go of all bad blood and malice in honor of our departed sister and forge ahead in love, respect and harmony despite our varying moral and social orientation.

May God help us all and heal our bereaved hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47am On Nov 25, 2013
freecocoa: So vivian hasn't posted anything yet? Hmmm uwa is just useless.
For whia? If na night vigil, I'll do it! I no mind.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 2:50am On Nov 25, 2013
our rlshp/ interaction with God is also vital.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
I think my first encounter with her was on a topic concerning food.
someone asked about....... i really cant remember but the discussion went on and on till we got to soup comparism.
she described the kind of soup her fiancee liked. that was how i got to know she was engaged.
we didnt even finish the discussion cus she wanted to get to the market to gather ingredients for that same soup cus her fiancee was visiting.

then other posts of hers I stumbled on was on the thread abouy abused men and women.
then compliments from members, jokes...etc

hmm.....onwu!!!!
That was in the derailers' paradise when you, me, vivian, sexkillz and some other people were talking about Igbo food mostly. I remember it now like it was yesterday.

@Idowu, please hold yourself together. It is over, no amount of denying or vigil can bring her back.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Modella, I'm trying.... I'm trying o! I'm trying to let go...let me wait small sha, she fit show face. cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 3:01am On Nov 25, 2013
ItsModella1:
That was in the derailers' paradise when you, me, vivian, sexkillz and some other people were talking about Igbo food mostly. I remember it now like it was yesterday.

@Idowu, please hold yourself together. It is over, no amount of denying or vigil can bring her back.
During that discussion, i could feel the excitement in her post.

lol...she even called me a lazy bum when i told her I cant go to farm to harvest farm products.
yes, i remember. it was about harvesting, and preparation of the local igbo food ' ukwa'.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Odunharry(m): 3:11am On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: In shock,I dropped my phone and the sister hung up.

She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.
u dnt mean it...dnt tel me she us gone...If it true,Rest in Peace Vivian C..**crying**
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Odunharry(m): 3:20am On Nov 25, 2013
This world is really a small place....live ur life d way dat will be pleasing 2 u and others,touch lives of others,help those u can and dnt 4get to be happy..

Death has taken u away bt im sure ur family,friends and those of us here on nairaland will miss u Vivian...Many of us wish we could turn back the hands of time.i knw ur soul will Rest in Peace..God bless ur soul..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Odunharry(m): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2013
The race indeed isnt 4 d swift neither is d battle for d strong..R.I.P VIVIANC.

Still cant believe this
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 3:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For whia? If na night vigil, I'll do it! I no mind.
I can't even sleep, my headaches, chei vivi is gone they say! Hmmm.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by bosslife850: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me, women above 32 years old because they are more understanding caring and matured. Please do not call, text or send me a bbm request if you are not up to the age limit, thanks.
If you know you are older than me and you like my profile please do not hesitate to message me, do not be shy okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.