Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57808 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm sorry.........Vivian is a gentle person ,she doesn't deserve this.

But you guys need to put a leash on that goat because next time he crosses my path ,he'll hate NL for good. angry
I will gladly push him into your path so that you can tear him to pieces.......
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2013
lynpetra: We dey waste our time for the guy matter,dude just want sympathy.
Oh my God!*crying*Why did you have to do this to LirusehnWhy?Why??
And the poor boy has been suffering,God of orphans please do not neglect him.
Sympathy in the wrong way. Orphan my foot,he is not the only orphan on earth. If all orphans decide to behave like it/him then there won't be peace in this world.
Everyone has a story,you can only be strong when you handle it rightly,you don't have to be a nuis*ance.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Tabh:
Sympathy in the wrong way. Orphan my foot,he is not the only orphan on earth. If all orphans decide to behave like it/him then there won't be peace in this world.
Everyone has a story,you can only be strong when you handle it rightly,you don't have to be a nuis*cance.
I just want to make him feel good about himself,to give him d sympathy tat he craves for.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
pls, more fond memories of Vivian....
Hmmm....she initiated our friendship offline

She sent this last year...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2013
I replied...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2013
It doesnt matter what tribe or nationality....every member of this family is a dear and important.

Even our dear Tharye.....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
meeting doz i value most has bin my utmost desire. Bro dnt waste ya ba3 kindly rest on ur laurels

I got ur mail and it's quite unfortunate you didn't see mine.

I mailed to ask you to stop posting insensitive comments on this thread. As you can see, the people here are in mourning.

@ Truck pusher,

It is also an offence to wish death upon a nairalander. Let's all stick to the rules.

Last warning please.

Thanks.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by donem: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
It doesnt matter what tribe or nationality....every member of this family is dear and important.

Even our dear Tharye.....
Maria ur'e on point although the dude screewed up big time.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2013
--
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nogen: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Life is so short and it scares me. You see someone today, tomorrow he/she is gone forever. The ultimate in life is to give our lives to God wholeheartedly and be rest assured of a better life in heaven.
Rest in the bosom of our Lord Vivianc. Even when we disagreed on the abuse wives and girlfriends thread, you were calm. You didn't go insulting me. In fact, you reinitiated a conversation with me to know how I was doing.
You loved speaking Igbo and wrote it very well too. We will all miss you. Death is so unfair.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ariyke: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2013
My God I can't just stop crying!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Haaaa! Viv!!!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
ViVi is dead Oh no! Not my vivi na: . . cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2013
donem:
Maria ur'e on point although the dude screewed up big time.
Thats what he will remembered for should incase something happens tomorrow
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Haaaa! Viv!!!!!!! cry cry cry
matter dey do me like film trick, im so scared to ask of burial arrangements cos it ll b so real,just still praying it's not true mehn cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace Vivi, even though i never got to quote u or laugh around with you, i always admired you a whole lot.

May ur gentle soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by TharyeS(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I mailed to ask you to stop posting insensitive comments on this thread. As you can see, the people here are in mourning.

Last warning please.

Thanks.
cheesy :p
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Tgirl4real:

@ Truck pusher,

It is also an offence to wish death upon a nairalander. Let's all stick to the rules.

Last warning please.

Thanks.
Wait a minute , this insensitive dude actually reported to you after posting some insensitive comments hear...haba!
This guy is plain sick and i shouldn't have engaged him.
And finally ,i hate being warned ,you could just say it without calling it a 'warning' please next time talk to me, no more warning i'm not daft.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Haaaa! Viv!!!!!!! cry cry cry
Did you tell her your english name?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by TharyeS(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Wait a minute , this insensitive dude actually reported to you after posting some insensitive comments hear...haba!
This guy is plain sick and i shouldn't have engaged him.
And finally ,i hate being warned ,you could just say it without calling it a 'warning' please next time talk to me, no more warning i'm not daft.
Thank you.
nawa o. Datz if all wot u guyz said here count. Why in Lord Rahi's opinion wud i report u?, and if i even wanna do its gon' be 2 a GAL!?. *Wake up bro*. She sent me PM sinz i cudnt reply nor read her, i replied her am aving pro'em wiv ma Email. And she choosed 2 pass 2 me her message here. So how ave i reported u or anyone? Nawa 4 u o bross.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP Vivianc, may ur soul rest with your Creator and may you find eternal rest...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lolaluv1(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2013
haaaaa !

What is this I'm Seeing this early Monday morning?

Vivian Chinasa? Naaaah
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Did you tell her your english name?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP Vivianc may your family be consoled!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2013
thats cute...
I smiled for the first time this morning..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo][/quote]Lol! She must have laughed so hard reading your reply. You eh! grin grin
Abeg Idowu,try post her pisure make we see biko. Abeg!! She might be someone I have seen somewhere,somehow. Please.cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Death is a inevitability and in my opinion not mourned but celebrated.

As surely as we came into this world, we must also leave this temporal plane of existence.

Vivian has gone to settle scores with her creator. Let her go to the sounds of fanfare and not weeping.

You can be sure she is already logging into whatever version of Nairaland they have in the afterlife. grin grin
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Yes, let's see her picture. . She will love us to see her and keep her memories cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmm.... My friend! All I have left is pics and mails. Vivi,home gal, Biko post na!! Quote me!!! cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ifyalways(f): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Berem kwusi iju maka foto nwa a biko. She weren't your pal when she was here and alive so why the obsession with her picture now?

She's dead does not mean we should breach her online privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
ifyalways: Berem kwusi iju maka foto nwa a biko. She weren't your pal when she was here and alive so why the obsession with her picture now?

She's dead does not mean we should breach her online privacy.

#word! At least for her family
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SmashingM(f): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2013
May her soul find rest in the Lord. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.