Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57543 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Rest in peace Vivian. God knows I will so miss you. Vivian, my friend and my sister. I love you so much.
Nikki, rest in what? Babe, chill small nau angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

its just a day by day thing.......just keep the memories alive.

you can still celebrate her existence every 29th dec...........and her departure can always be remembered.
So from bday paroles to remembrance? Nne, answer me!!!! angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2013
The mourning here is getting unhealthy. Things happen for a reason and no one knows what actually happened to this person. A day off Nairaland and other social networking sites should suffice. I'm talking to you ID. Take a break, go to the beach, smoke some pot, clear your head, cuddle with your lover and reflect on life and why we're here. This thread should be taken off. Just my advice though. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Ikekings, talk nau cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Harmvirus(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP vivianc..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MCKULQ(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Ujujoan: First Bawomolo . . .

Then Perx . . . .

Now Vivian . . .

This is becoming scary . . sad sad
These are just the ones we know and heard of, who knows how many have actually gone from here?

I've been thinking about all those monikers I used to know who no longer come online, I even tried to reach some offline but got no reply. I really hope they are all fine.

Seriously this forum is more than a place we all come to learn, fight, play etc, its another family of ours, things like this reminds me of that.

Vivian kwa? I tire.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2013
druid06: The mourning here is getting unhealthy. Things happen for a reason and no one knows what actually happened to this person. A day off Nairaland and other social networking sites should suffice. I'm talking to you ID. Take a break, go to the beach, smoke some pot, clear your head and reflect on life and why we're here. This thread should be taken off. Just my advice though. Take it or leave it.
Drew, leave me alone!!! Leave me!!! Haaaa! Take a break? Y? Answer me!!! Y?!!! cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2013
she
was a strong person! she had struggles just like anyone else but she
would always say "i know i'm going to be fine,very soon" i spoke with
the sister and she's devastated!

her best friend disappointed her when she needed her most.yet she was strong.

God took her away for a reason. She told me she was done being a good girl. God said baby come home.i dont want you to taint urself!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Its really hard to believe that a dear friend is gone, gone and gone forever.

I swear I stalked her like she is the only moniker on nairaland. When she stopped posting on the Romance E-summit thread, I was like what's happening. It is unusual of Vivanc not not drive home her point until she tell you ''I'm done.

A dodged fighter, strong willed and independent. She was true to her personality.

I fell in love with her personality, her character. She was smart, intelligent and promising.

We pushed our nairaland friendship to BBM chat. For well over 6 months, we communicated. We shared challenges and advised each other. She was open, free minded and sociable. The Vivian lady is one rare intelligent woman I have ever encountered.

Every night since on the 18 November, I have kept vigil on that E-summit thread praying she comes respond so we can finish off our discourse. I never knew she won't come back.

A night before I had a terrible nightmare. Those nightmare that reminds you that something bad is about to occur/happened.I had anticipated the worst since yesterday until a nairalander called me to inform me of her passing to the great beyond. Was it my obsession with that thread that triggers the nightmare.

I haven't met her in person but knowing we are from the same area is a great loss to me.
VivanC, I can't control myself right now. God knows best.

#no.1 fan#

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
I didn't know her. Why am I tearing up?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So from bday paroles to remembrance? Nne, answer me!!!! angry
calm it hon, just go for the bday paroles then.....afterall she is a great gift to us.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls u guys should let iduwo mourn the only way she can. U don't supress emotions like this. She will heal as she continues mourning.
Nobody knew how close they were.
She was awake all night wailing. Pls let her mourn her good friend her own way.

Its a terrible thing to lose somebody u love.
She is even handling it very well. I was so afraid for her last nite.

Iduwo, I feel u very well. I pray u heal soon.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2013
I haven't really slept since yesterday.

Idowu I don't know what to say to you my friend, it hurts like really hurts but wetin we go do na?

Ndidiamaka biko ebezina, I beg you my darling please, biko nu o nwanne'm.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: she

her best friend disappointed her when she needed her most. yet she was strong.

God took her away for a reason. She told me she was done being a good girl. God said baby come home.i dont want you to taint urself!
Oh dear! So sad! cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Drew, leave me alone!!! Leave me!!! Haaaa! Take a break? Y? Answer me!!! Y?!!! cry cry

I've seen first hand on how the trauma of loosing a close friend or relative could do. It could psychologically affects a person state of mind to a temporary or permanent mentally inbalanced stage. Your mourning is getting unhealthy. Instead of making matter worse by posting memobiliars and conversations of this person which is going to keep making you feel worse,you should get off Nl and take a break. Just a friendly advice.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: she was a strong person! she had struggles just like anyone else but she would always say "i know i'm going to be fine,very soon" i spoke with the sister and she's devastated!

her best friend disappointed her when she needed her most.
Yea, for her age, Vivian has gone through so many challenges. She was one heck of a strong girl. She was so opened and real. I need to keep calm and unfollow this thread. Really trying hard to fight the tears but I can't and to think I'm at the office. God!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
The same VivianC I was discussing "soul mate" with the other day? you people are kidding me
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: she

her best friend disappointed her when she needed her most.yet she was strong.

KD, hope u r getting a grip at urself too.

Just somedays back I remembered u. Hv been long I saw ur post. When I saw ur moniker, I waas happy only for me to read the caption.

Hope u r ok?
We r our brother's keeper whether off or online.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
This thread should be closed.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2013
druid06:

I've seen first hand on how the trauma of loosing a close friend or relative could do. It could psychologically affects a person state of mind to a temporary or permanent mentally inbalanced stage. Your mourning is getting unhealthy. Instead of making matter worse by posting memobiliars and conversations of this person which is going to keep making you feel worse,you should get off Nl and take a break. Just a friendly advice.
When did she find out?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2013
druid06: This thread should be closed.
To what end? You think closing the thread mean we all forget vivian?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2013
druid06: This thread should be closed.
To what purpose?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2013
I can only hope, I'll be loved like this when I die!

Vivianc you sure were loved by many! RIP

#Death is inevitable,concentrate on how you will be remembered after you die#
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2013
YPP,i can't fight back the tears! I've not been myself.

U know some people come ur way for a short period and make a huge impact and move on. That was what she did to me.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2013
freecocoa: I haven't really slept since yesterday.

Idowu I don't know what to say to you my friend, it hurts like really hurts but wetin we go do na?

Ndidiamaka biko ebezina, I beg you my darling please, biko nu o nwanne'm.
Dessy, I'm trying na! Haaa! I'm trying my hardest to hold this back. Dem say make we post memories, make I dey post na! Vivi fit wake o!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2013
freecocoa: To what end? You think closing the thread mean we all forget vivian?

I'm not saying her memory should be forgotten but celebrated for the kind of life she lived. I learnt she's a sweet bird. She would always remain dear and sweet to those who know she was. This thread is getting unhealthy and not helping her memory.

A rememberance and a final good bye salute should be done on her birthday which from what I've read on this thread is soon. She's gone and no amount of mourning would bring her back. I don't know who she is or where she's gone to but I'm sure she doesn't want to be mourned but to be remembered by those who loved her and those who hold her dear.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dessy, I'm trying na! Haaa! I'm trying my hardest to hold this back. Dem say make we post memories, make I dey post na! Vivi fit wake o!
stop posting memories if it makes you hurt the more and make you cry. You have to be strong. how long will the tears keep flowing? Wipe your tears and be strong.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
sad sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
i'm still hoping she would call and say "babes,o gini?why are you announcing my death? i dey here o.dem thief my phone!"

viv, i dey wait o....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
You need to sleep Idowu..........please

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.