Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57713 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Replied

Not yet seen, but it will soon enter. Once I see it, I'll reply you immediately
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
lalaosky:

Not yet seen, but it will soon enter. Once I see it, I'll reply you immediately
Check ur junk mail
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIP Vivian Chinanza. I love you and I remember you. You're not alone; you're home darling. smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
BoboYekini: RIP Vivian Chinanza. I love you and I remember you. You're not alone; you're home darling. smiley
Awww.... sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIP Vivianc, never got the opportunity to know you while you were still alive but your works live on and that's why I am able to know you now (even in death)... Rest in the bosom of your maker.

Concerning the donation, I'll try to contribute whatever I have.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by vickyO(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rest In Peace Darling, in the bosom of your creator. I've never spoken to you though but reading from people's post, you were quite amazing.
So sad I never met you. Till we meet again.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354: RIP Vivianc, never got the opportunity to know you while you were still alive but your works live on and that's why I am able to know you now (even in death)... Rest in the bosom of your maker.

Concerning the donation, I'll try to contribute whatever I have.
Awww... Thanks sis!

May Baba God triplesize ya account balance.

From today, millions and billions will roll in.

We appreciate you sis
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO: Rest In Peace Darling, in the bosom of your creator. I've never spoken to you though but reading from people's post, you were quite amazing.
So sad I never met you. Till we meet again.
Amazing she was.

Thanks for stopping over ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww... Thanks sis!

May Baba God triplesize ya account balance.

From today, millions and billions will roll in.

We appreciate you sis
Amen.... Sent you a PM now
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Amen.... Sent you a PM now
Replied
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by vickyO(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amazing she was.

Thanks for stopping over ma'am smiley
Is any monetary contribution being made?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
Yep! Please Pm me for details.

Thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
yes dear,u could send a PM to me or ID

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lana_vello my sweet brother, I see you o. Oya come shake body small *in Id's voice* lol
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lanaVello1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Lana_vello my sweet brother, I see you o. Oya come shake body small *in Id's voice* lol
lol...hey omo daddy. u led me here..hope you're gud? *in reminisce's voice* u too much smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Lana_vello my sweet brother, I see you o. Oya come shake body small *in Id's voice* lol
Lolz... Dats right guys! We need to shake body!

*goes round with the collection basket**

Abi una need Dj ni?

Choi! *grabs her iPod and speakers**

DeeeeeeeeeeeDeejay Badosky!

Talk ur selection, mama full ground. cool
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lanaVello1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
hmmn....didn't really know the deceased neither did i ever come across her posts nevertheless its pretty sad.... iPray she RIP.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
lana_Vello: hmmn....didn't really know the deceased neither did i ever come across her posts nevertheless its pretty sad.... iPray she RIP.
Amen! Thanks sir
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Elem1: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm realy touched. Vivian chinaza, may the Lord grant you eternal rest in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elem1: I'm realy touched. Vivian chinaza, may the Lord grant you eternal rest in Jesus name. Amen
Amen!!!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Olivialight(f): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dis is quite sad,I do enjoy her post although I dnt knw her in person bt I loved her personality and d maturity she portrays. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN!! May God give d entire family d heart to bear d loss.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
^Amin o!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ifyude(f): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2013
This life is nothing but a passing shadow,I still find it hard to believe that vivian is gone,though we are not close, our first contact was on the abuse thread,but her determination and zeal to succeed in life inspires me alot,I gain a lot from her life experience and contributions, her love for her family amazing , the news of her death scare the hell out of me that I was afraid to close my eyes to sleep on sunday. death you are so wicked you couldn't even allow her to graduate from school and work with the certificate she suffered so hard to get,I pray the almighty God comfort her parents and sibling at this time of their grief. Naa nu udo nwanyi oma
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by alleviate2002us(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2013
This is so sad and unfortunate. @Badoski and Tehn crew, nice one. . . . Tis going to really help her family. Vivian was a sister and e-friend who would do more for anybody. . . . #very passionate young lady RIP

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MMotimo: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Vivianc,

I'm here to pay my respects
May the good Lord grant your loved ones the strength to cope with your untimely passing
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by armyofone(m): 3:57am On Nov 28, 2013
VivianC,
Remembered you from the abuse thread. It is painful.....
RIP girl.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 4:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks so much for those who have contributed, if u wanna make contribution pls dont hesitate to contact me,kreami diva or ID

Vivi,u no try @ all ooooo,i still dey talk am,u re greatly missed cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Roland17(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Tough! tough!! pill to swallow....I kept away from this thread in anticipation it was just a rumor, but the inevitable truth still dangles on my head..

Nne rest in perfect peace..

May God grant your family the strength to bear this loss, you would be dearly missed.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2013
From HIM we emanate and To HIM we shall all return .........cry ......

Itz Amazing why some things are bound to Happen,I wished Her Eternal Bliss and Peace in her new Journey of Life cry

uHhhhh!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Kaycee7(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Rest in peace, my dear.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by obyikye(f): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Rest in Peace dear sister, you and your works live forever in our hearts! Death, pain and sickness has no power over you again!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Morning guys,

Thanks soooo much for the prayers and donations. We appreciate you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.