Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57541 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Is she truly Vivian Chinaza? Gosh, had a little disagreement with her on a thread last year, that was the last we had encounter on nairaland, and I thought she has stopped visiting nl, didn't know she is Vivianc, life, sighs.

Just so unbelievable!!! Terrible!!! Jeez, God have mercy on me please.

Just same way, I lost a dearly beloved brother in a twinkle of an eye, since then, I realised that life is vanity!

All his vision, labours, wealth, everything were forgotten by him as his heroic body laid still and motionless while he embarked on that journey of no return via a mysterious auto crash.

@Benny and others, it isn't abt good healthcare, it isn't abt cholera or anything, its about God that showeth mercy...no one knows the time: rich, poor, average, hungry, male, female, young and old.

A reason for all of us to mend our ways both online and offline now that we are alive becos no one of us knows the time and place; death strikes like a thief, when we least expect, and it doesn't respect status- kind, evil, good, wicked, poor, rich, fragile, strong, female, male, old or young.

Please and please if I have wronged u in any way, if I have offended u directly or indirectly on nairaland with my post, comment, response to your post or in the form of advice, kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me from deep down your heart pls.

I am serious and begging because I have always prayed to God not to let me depart from this world in malice or disagreement with anybody, so forgive me and forget.

This should be a moment of re-assessment and personal meditation for all of us while we mourn Vivian and drop our condolence and farewell messages for her.

It shouldn't just be about RIPs, but we should also examine our lives offline and online and pray continually to God to grant us the grace to live a worthy life wherever we find ourselves. We should also pray continually for God's mercy and protection while we labour ourselves with the acquisition of wealth and riches of this earth.

And for those of us that are single and matured for marriage, it is also a moment for us to reflect on our personal lives and pray for God to send our best half fast so that we can have footprint on earth before we journey across that bridge where there is no more sorrows and pains.

I can't praise Vivian now that she is no more since I didn't do that while she was alive, all I can say is God have mercy wherever necessary and give her family and loved ones the grace and fortitude to bear the great loss.

I also pray to God to give us the living ones the grace and understanding to live a good life that others would always emulate even while we are gone.

Eh yah, its really a sad moment for her family right now, sighs, what a wicked world we living in, journey well Vivian.

6 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2013
DailyNews:
Please and please if I have wronged u in any way, if I have offended u directly or indirectly on nairaland with my post, comment, response to your post or in the form of advice, kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me from deep down your heart pls.

I am serious and begging because I have always prayed to God not to let me depart from this world in malice or disagreement with anybody, so forgive me and forget.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by BCJAY(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2013
SUNSET AT DAWN
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Vivi, you've got to know this is the most difficult post i've had to type on Nairaland but at this juncture, i think it'll be fair to let go!

Baby, I never got to meet you, infact, never spoke to you off Nairaland (no thanks to my siggy) lipsrsealed but over months on here, each time we crossed paths, I couldn't help but notice you! We developed a bond of friendship and in our lil ways, put smiles on each other's faces! We had differences in opinions, lots of them-but we saw beyond our differences. I admire a lot of things about you-the part where you were as real as anything is something that'll always linger in my memory, your humility, strength and courage cannot be described with words. You were determined to make it and nothing was gonna stop you (still wonder why you allowed death stop you), you were not going to resign to chances, you made the choice of a splendid future and you were working towards it with all of your might! Now, vivi, you might leave but i'll always remember you for that! The love and passion you had for your family amazes me, I really dunno how you expect them to cope with this, i really don't!

Baby, i always told myself the only reason i'm here is to catch fun but your departure has made me realise i've got much more on here than fun. It's a big family on here and i'm glad to be a part of it. If I had a choice, you should know I wouldn't be doing this but you left us all with no choice. There are sooooooo many things that have gone through my head in these few dayz and I can't write them all down! You were a sister, you are a sister and even in death, you remain a sister!

Sweetie, with tears in my eyes and a huge sorrow in my heart, i bid you farewell to the world beyond and pray that you find rest and peace over there! You'll always linger on in my heart for you are greatly loved and treasured!

RIP, my sweet baby girl! kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Haaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua: Vivi, you've got to know this is the most difficult post i've had to type on Nairaland but at this juncture, i think it'll be fair to let go!

Baby, I never got to meet you, infact, never spoke to you off Nairaland (no thanks to my siggy) lipsrsealed but over months on here, each time we crossed paths, I couldn't help but notice you! We developed a bond of friendship and in our lil ways, put smiles on each other's faces! We had differences in opinions, lots of them-but we saw beyond our differences. I admire a lot of things about you-the part where you were as real as anything is something that'll always linger in my memory, your humility, strength and courage cannot be described with words. You were determined to make it and nothing was gonna stop you (still wonder why you allowed death stop you), you were not going to resign to chances, you made the choice of a splendid future and you were working towards it with all of your might! Now, vivi, you might leave but i'll always remember you for that! The love and passion you had for your family amazes me, I really dunno how you expect them to cope with this, i really don't!

Baby, i always told myself the only reason i'm here is to catch fun but your departure has made me realise i've got much more on here than fun. It's a big family on here and i'm glad to be a part of it. If I had a choice, you should know I wouldn't be doing this but you left us all with no choice. There are sooooooo many things that have gone through my head in these few dayz and I can't write them all down! You were a sister, you are a sister and even in death, you remain a sister!

Sweetie, with tears in my eyes and a huge sorrow in my heart, i bid you farewell to the world beyond and pray that you find rest and peace over there! You'll always linger on in my heart for you are greatly loved and treasured!

RIP, my sweet baby girl! kiss cry
omg...this is so touching cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by KAYD007(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2013
This shouldn't be happening now angry cry

i just bleeping hate it whenever i hear of a member's death.

DEATH I HATE YOU!! angry

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, AMEN!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ryom(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Sad when anyone dies, more so a young person, even more so a loved one. God will grant the fortitude to bear this great loss.
A song of comfort by Vickie Winans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1distlNwM
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
She made the posts below over a month ago. Did She know She was about to die? Sorry can someone translate
vivianc:

Imela nwoke oma! Biko enyekwene ha chance o, if not ihe emebie. Ajoghi idaba n'onwunwa o biko. Ajoro m iga eluigwe maka na anuru m na cute rich guys no dia.

Kream Diva baby di uko! Baby na ashoku ka oku eletiriki, kedu ka imere? Words on the street bu na ara gi ka kwu oto ka cigar. So ihe nile a nwoke a na ami the thing, ochobeghi ida kpodo isi na ala eh kwa? Idikwa sure na ona ami the thing ofuma?
vivianc:

Nwanyi mara nma nnooooo. Kedu ka imere?

@Agaba, gini ka ichoro igosim? Obu akpa ego? As for ihe ine eri na ukwu sara mbara. I'm not of this world anymore, obi m no n'eluigwe where there are cute and rich guys. Ike mu na umu uwa agwula m biko.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
agabaI23: She made posts below over a month. Did She know She was about to die? Sorry can someone translate
Hmmm.... Vivian!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
agabaI23: She made posts below over a month. Did She know She was about to die? Sorry can someone translate

vivianc:

Nwanyi mara nma nnooooo. Kedu ka imere?

@Agaba, gini ka ichoro igosim? Obu akpa ego? As for ihe ine eri na ukwu sara mbara. I'm not of this world anymore, obi m no n'eluigwe where there are cute and rich guys. Ike mu na umu uwa agwula m biko.

shocked shocked shocked Wow . . .

I know she probably meant it as a joke, but still it scares the hell out of me . . .

People should be careful what they wish for! sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ugom38(f): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
well am translating the 2nd post which goes thus:

beautiful woman how are you
Agaba wot do u want to show me,is it money?as for edibles and wide waist,am not of this world anymore,my heart is in heaven where there are cute and rich guys.iam tired of the children of this world.pls
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by skimpychick(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
RIP VIVIAN
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Homguy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
kreami diva:
She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

i know we are mostly informed in here but just for saying, Whenever anybody around you complains of purging,vomitting or a combination of the two(more dangerous) please that sufferer should be taken seriously. Both symptoms causes the body to loose a lot of water and ions neccesary for its proper function, homeostasis and stability and sometimes leads to circulatory collapse. The excessive loss of fluids are almost solely the reason cholera and typhoid are often fatal. Early treatment and fluid replacement could have saved her. Lets becareful to alert friends and neighbours suffering from these symptoms. I lost a neighbour to this last week. RIPP VIVIAN!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ugom38: well am translating the 2nd post which goes thus:

beautiful woman how are you
Agaba wot do u want to show me,is it money?as for edibles and wide waist, am not of this world anymore,my heart is in heaven where there are cute and rich guys. I am tired of the children of this world. pls
hmmmm.... I had to read the bold like 10 times to know what she actually meant by that comment. Did she see death coming? This isn't the first time I have heard people making comments about heaven and talking indirectly about death. Before you know it,they pass away. cry

Oh death,where is thy sting?
May she rest in the bossom of the lord. Amen

RIP Chinaza Vivian! cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
@agabal,she was just messing around.

that girl dey burst my head ooo! Lawd!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
kreami diva: @agabal,she was just messing around.

that girl dey burst my head ooo! Lawd!
Nne, inbox abeg
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iduwo, KD, Cdamsel and others, very good to c u guys r getting stronger by d day.

Iduwo u r one passionate lady. Any one that has u has a real friend.
Vivian saw beyond the mask. May God bless and reward u.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by jumzzy448: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmm.....can't still believe this. how I wish it's all a dream.
Continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord sweet Vivi.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Iduwo, KD, Cdamsel and others, very good to c u guys r getting stronger by d day.

Iduwo u r one passionate lady. Any one that has u has a real friend.
Vivian saw beyond the mask. May God bless and reward u.
Amen sis!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Homguy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rip angel!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Homguy: Rip angel!
Na who b dis? Not vivi o! Take d pic off abeg! angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Homguy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
The first time our paths crossed we really argued, but i respect your dogged resilience. Rip miss!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Homguy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na who b dis? Not vivi o! Take d pic off abeg! angry
my bad!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amen sis!
i am yet to come to terms with vivianc's death.i wanted to believe it was an expensive joke so i ignored the thread,when it expaneded then i knew it has to be for real.

Seriously i feel so bad about it,i always saw her from a distance at least on nairaland,i have never had any contact with her on nairaland.its sooo disheartening that we've lost a nairalander and death has done its worst however,even though i dont know her in person,i hope shes in a better place away from chaos,madness and craziness of this highly defiled world.

;(

sun re o vivianc

meanwhile i will use this opportunity to remind all nairalanders that life is so short,our lives are ephemeral.spread love,stop the bickering,hating,envy,nasty,offensive and provoking words.

We will only be remembered by what we did and how nice or nasty we have been to each other.

Idowu and yellow pawpaw mowire abi miowire
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
^Oro nla le Gbe kale.

Ounje opolo gba le tu ka le.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh my God...I never believed wen I saw dis topic....tried checkin her profile for wen she came last on line....rememba reading her post on d e-summit and remembad her name always echoin in my hear...so the c' is finally a chinasa...Oh God y do people die huhn*sobs* its unfair ooo...y is life like dis...RIP vivian if its true u have left us...we love uuu....may ur Great soul rest in d bossom of d lord....Amen! sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^Oro nla le Gbe kale.

Ounje opolo gba le tu ka le.
ose jare but still i am not happy.my mood has changed since.ive been so down and moody because death couldnt allow her to see the end of this year and new year.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls you guys should stop digging up her past post & making it look like she knew she was gonna die angry

She was going through a lot doesn't mean she literally wanted to die abeg angry
She had big dreams & aspirations in life & she was hell bent on achieving all of 'em

It's just sad it happened this way.

Vivi no b so we plan am oooo,if u know as e dey mee now u go wake up by force angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
kulyie: ose jare but still i am not happy.my mood has changed since.ive been so down and moody because death couldnt allow her to see the end of this year and new year.
Na end of year u dey talk? Her bday nko? D babe bday na just next month. It is well..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't know her in person,liked her posts....but I can't just stop cryin..d whatsapp shvt's making me cry more.....God yyyy ..yy do u give and take....its so unfair,so cruelll ....haba........she wuz wonderfull....vivi ...please come and tell us ur not dead...its a big lie abeg!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na end of year u dey talk? Her bday nko? D babe bday na just next month. It is well..
o,my! Smh.it is really well indeed even in the well.

Nawa o.God will keep the rest o us that are alive to live many many more years in good health,prosperity and long lives

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.