Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57546 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
I’m still in shock and struggling to come to terms with this sad news....I just can't imagine what her parents and siblings are going through at this moment.....

@Idowu; how are you doing gurl; I feel your pain. Please take heart; try not to breakdown; it must really be very hard for you. From your write-up, you were really close to Vivianc.

@Cdamsel; how you doing gurl: you were another close friend to Vivianc; please take heart; I see you’re struggling as well; just as those who knew her are still in shock (myself included).

@Freecocoa; how are you doing gurl; you were also close to Vivianc; please take heart; it’s hard to come to terms with this tragedy; please don’t breakdown.

@Others who were close to her as well; please take heart…..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by borntobegr8t(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
2013 a year of too many deaths...R.I.P vivian c sad
https://www.nairaland.com/1521048/what-happens-immediately-after-die
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nnekacherry: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
No i refuse to believe this..
Not Vivian Chinaza that's so full of life and has a lot of things she wants to achieve..
God please let it not be true..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Kreami; How are you doing gurl; I feel your pin. It must have been a shock when you heard the news. Please hold yourself together; it's sad.....Have you heard anything from the family about the funeral arrangements?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by borntobegr8t(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
R.I.P Vivian c...death is inevitable,let's all be prepared sad
https://www.nairaland.com/1521048/what-happens-immediately-after-die
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
sanb:

@Cdamsel; how you doing gurl: you were another close friend to Vivianc; please take heart; I see you’re struggling as well; just as those who knew her are still in shock (myself included).

thanks dear,i just have to my fine, I never expected this @ all,not even if a prophet told me so cry
I take solace that she is in a better place that's the only reason she had to leave us.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
sanb: I’m still in shock and struggling to come to terms with this sad news....I just can't imagine what her parents and siblings are going through at this moment.....

@Idowu; how are you doing gurl; I feel your pain. Please take heart; try not to breakdown; it must really be very hard for you. From your write-up, you were really close to Vivianc.

@Freecocoa; how are you doing gurl; you were also close to Vivianc; please take heart; it’s hard to come to terms with this tragedy; please don’t breakdown.

@Others who were close to her as well; please take heart…..
Sweerie, I'm speechless. It is well sha.. Thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by omicron(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.

I didn't really know her well, but I took notice of her when she took a controversial stance on the thread about ''Why ladies would persist in abusive relationships''

She seemed passionate and lively.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by gameova(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wept profusely when i read her diary, such a vibrant and intelligent young lady with soo many dreams and aspirations gone just like that! Oh death why art thou soo wicked and heartless! well I guess that's a rhetorical question cry Vivian even tho you are no more with us for now, you will always remain with us in our hearts. Rest in peace and I'll be glad to meet you at the resurrection because we are only but visitors in this vain world cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by duni04(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
RIP if its true. We probably argued once or twice. Life has certainly gotten more interesting smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by DonCarlos1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodnite Vivianc, rest now, your pains are over.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by toshmann(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
kreami diva: In shock,I dropped my phone and the sister hung up.

She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.

[size=28pt]typhoid and malaria? in 2013!!!!![/size] angry angry angry

good quality health care system will make it impossible for this to happen in any reasonable society . . .
this is preventable death. that's what it is. and i'm sure the typhoid is from bad drinking water sources. . . . . when i say i HATE all these crooks in govt people think im being nasty. . . but i know the consequences of their looting. cry cry cry cry

but my people dont seem to appreciate the links btw lootocrats in govt and the hardship we have as a people cry cry cry
just look at this lost life, what a loss cry cry cry . . typhoid. . . . common malaria. . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by duni04(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
toshmann:

[size=28pt]typhoid and malaria? in 2013!!!!![/size] angry angry angry

good quality health care system will make it impossible for this to happen in any reasonable society . . .
this is preventable death. that's what it is. and i'm sure the typhoid is from bad drinking water sources. . . . . when i say i HATE all these crooks in govt people think im being nasty. . . but i know the consequences of their looting. cry cry cry cry

but my people dont seem to appreciate the links btw lootocrats in govt and the hardship we have as a people cry cry cry
just look at this lost life, what a loss cry cry cry . . typhoid. . . . common malaria. . cry cry
Well said. Dying of typhoid and malaria in 2013 is just absurd. If we channel al d energy we use in abusing ourselves on the ethnic threads on nairaland, into public awareness and advocacy on these absurdities going on in Nigeria, God knows we'll make a difference. That'll b One way of keeping her memory alive.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2013
R.I.P VivianC. God knows best cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2013
@sanb

her phone is switched off permanently. will look for an alternative means of contacting them.

thanks.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2013
tosh d tosh! na ur babe nah. u chase am she no gree. hahaha....;-)
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2013
kreami diva:

tosh d tosh! na ur babe nah. u chase am she no gree. hahaha....
Lolz... Wikid! Trust viv, na automatic shut-up she go give am if she no dey feel parole. Btwn, Nne,how far na? U go dat side?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2013
we hardly ever get the right diagnosis to the sicknesses we suffer.

she complained of cholera,went to the hospital on thursday,and died on saturday of typhoid and malaria!!!

I tire oo....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2013
RIP..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
@cdamsel, mails are bouncing back.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Celyt(f): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
I am so shocked at this sad news!
i have benefited a lot from VivianC's posts on relationship.
Such great talent!

Adieu; may your soul find eternal rest in the Lord, amen!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tbassie(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Vivianc,I may nt have had any form of communication with you but I can't deny the fact that u impressed me with ur intelligence,wit n personality. Heaven needs u,that's why u left this world at such a young age. Adieu sweet angel,may perpetual light shine on your path as u journey home,amen
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by endibe(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIP vivian c
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
hmmmm....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2013

Hi Guys,

We need your help!

Our Dearest friend VivianC is being laid to rest today. We are all in grief. Her family would be in bigger grief.

Its a trying period for them and we,her nairaland family would like to show them their daughter was loved and admired by a lot of people.

Please fellow nairalanders,let us come together and put a smile on the faces of those she left behind.

Nothing is too small....

P.S- For donations, please email myself, Kreamdiva, Cdamsel or the coordinator of Tehn -R231

Thanks and God bless!

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by albacete(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rest in Peace, girl.

#sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why is this not on FP.....
Nairaland really cares...

Not even a condolence message from beloved NL on d FP..angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
please good people of nairaland,lets lighten up their yuletide.plssssss....thanks for the love shown thus far.xxxx

front page ooooo

#singing# we are the world...
we are the children;we are the ones to make a brighter day so lets start giving.....
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caseless: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
idnoble135: Oh no! Just like that? This is unbelievable. I would that this is not true. sad sad sad
death can come anytime..

r.i.p vivian.... cry

oh ALLAH, dont let me die committing sins...i wanna die in ur way.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
I dunno how I can get money across over there ASAP but i hope it won't be too late by monday!

Badosky, how do pple outside the country get money into the TeHN account again?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua: I dunno how I can get money across over there ASAP but i hope it won't be too late by monday!

Badosky, how do pple outside the country get money into the TeHN account again?
Pm myself or r231

Thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
keep it coming guys... no amount is too small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.