Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57804 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by albacete(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Its coming
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rest in Peace VivianC!

She was full of life and dreams that she wanted to achieve.

May God console her family cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by abpatrick7(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Adieu sis

May your light always shine forth
And may God be with
Your family and loved ones
At this very hour and
Beyond. Amen.

RIP Viv till we all meet to part no more.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GentleMimi: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sorry if i sound too skeptical oooo.But is this news absolutely true? Can it be verified? If yes,then i think Oga Seun should do something about raising help for the bereaved family.If this request is coming from him,believe me,the response would be overwhelming.
I do not know her personally,but i pray that her soul shall rest in peace!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by toshmann(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hi Guys,

We need your help!

Our Dearest friend VivianC is being laid to rest today. We are all in grief. Her family would be in bigger grief.

Its a trying period for them and we,her nairaland family would like to show them their daughter was loved and admired by a lot of people.

Please fellow nairalanders,let us come together and put a smile on the faces of those she left behind.

Nothing is too small....

P.S- For donations, please email myself, Kreamdiva, Cdamsel or the coordinator of Tehn -R231

Thanks and God bless!

aHi, my Dandy-Candy-ID sad
how're y'all doin' today? i'm so disturbed by the death of this our sister. another sad reminder of the fragility of human life. pls could you educate me on this Tehn business, i may want to give whatever little i have, i've realized that i dont have to be completeley successful before i start to give out stuff. someone could benefit from whatever little i could give. and more importantly, man no sabi when death go come, make i give before i die. . . . if little vivy could die like that. . . who knows. . . . sad

i'll also communicate with ifyalways
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Gialmine(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ PERFECT PEACE sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
toshmann:

aHi, my Dandy-Candy-ID sad
how're y'all doin' today? i'm so disturbed by the death of this our sister. another sad reminder of the fragility of human life. pls could you educate me on this Tehn business, i may want to give whatever little i have, i've realized that i dont have to be completeley successful before i start to give out stuff. someone could benefit from whatever little i could give. and more importantly, man no sabi when death go come, make i give before i die. . . . if little vivy could die like that. . . who knows. . . . sad

i'll also communicate with ifyalways
My TOSHlight, howdy?

The E-helpers network(Tehn) are a charity financed and managed by nairalanders. We are basically using Tehn's account to collect donations from nairalanders in and outside Nigeria.

Oya shake body for moi wink
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Shaakasi(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
May ha soul RIP sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
That's a good initiative babes.
But I will suggest u give pple up to the end of the month(u know naw).

SEUN, ur contribution should be the highest. By d way, no condolence message from u and ur team
Nawaao! Una really get heart o.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls guys,ur help is needed, we ll really appreciate it
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw: That's a good initiative babes.
But I will suggest u give pple up to the end of the month(u know naw).

SEUN, ur contribution should be the highest. By d way, no condolence message from u and ur team
Nawaao! Una really get heart o.
I agree...

No rush guys... end of the month it is. As the fat salary is rolling in, pls do the little you can for our dearest sis. Thanks guys!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shaakasi: May ha soul RIP sad
Amen!

Thanks sis
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gialmine: MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ PERFECT PEACE sad
Amen!!!!

Thanks mami smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
GentleMimi: Sorry if i sound too skeptical oooo.But is this news absolutely true? Can it be verified? If yes,then i think Oga Seun should do something about raising help for the bereaved family.If this request is coming from him,believe me,the response would be overwhelming.
I do not know her personally,but i pray that her soul shall rest in peace!
We've (myself,Kreamdiva, cdamsel and tehn's coordinator)verified the case.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
abpatrick7: Adieu sis

May your light always shine forth
And may God be with
Your family and loved ones
At this very hour and
Beyond. Amen.

RIP Viv till we all meet to part no more.
Mr Nl, thanks! smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Abeg make una shake body joor, Nairalanders need to b very well represented
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by spikesC(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls, is vivianc the same as vivian chinaza
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by duni04(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Did her people ask for money? If not m sure there are other ways of letting her people know she was luved by many people on Nairaland than splashing money on them. Getting Nairalanders to post her pics and a brief profile on facebook for instance or posting a pic of her on d frontpage of Nairaland. If her people are needy then go ahead and donate.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
spikes C: Pls, is vivianc the same as vivian chinaza
yes it is oooo
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
duni04: Did her people ask for money? If not m sure there are other ways of letting her people know she was luved by many people on Nairaland than splashing money on them. Getting Nairalanders to post her pics and a brief profile on facebook for instance or posting a pic of her on d frontpage of Nairaland. If her people are needy then go ahead and donate.
pls no just make we vex,so when people give money @ burials it means they re needy?its just a way of helping out because u know that the family must have spent a lot.

I don't c nobody dragging you to make any donation,if u don't want to donate,move ahead,if u re looking for her pix no b here bros.

We trying to help a friend it's that simple,not compulsory my dear
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
duni04: Did her people ask for money? If not m sure there are other ways of letting her people know she was luved by many people on Nairaland than splashing money on them. Getting Nairalanders to post her pics and a brief profile on facebook for instance or posting a pic of her on d frontpage of Nairaland. If her people are needy then go ahead and donate.
No need for the rudeness sir! We are only soliciting for funds to help her family. This has absolutely nothing to do with her folks bin needy or whateveruwannacallit. She was, one of us remember? To the best of my knowledge,When a family has lost a loved one, giving is a way of helping during their griefing period.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Una no dey tire?? sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Una no dey tire?? sad
Haba nau cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by fidinwala(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't think I know this person, but since I've lost a love one I know the pains involve in such a lost.
may her gentle soul rest in the Paradise of the lord Amen.
Adieu Vivianc till will met again.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2013

tire for what

abeg,good peeps,keep doing what you do.na God go reward u
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why can't you just behave like someone who has a brainbox?yeah we know there's no brain in there but still....

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
fidinwala: I don't think I know this person, but since I've lost a love one I know the pains involve in such a lost.
may her gentle soul rest in the Paradise of the lord Amen.
Adieu Vivianc till will met again.

Amen sir! Thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
the viv i knew would do more than this for any other person.

show some love for our sister from another mister...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lawd..!!

Just seeing this now.

Vivian chinaza?? Cant still believe my eyes.

Rip dear. Rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls guys make donations,nothing is too small.

Let's help one of our own
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
ID, reply my mail
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
lalaosky: ID, reply my mail
Replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.