Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? (1178 Views)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Whether you believe it or not, rapture day is at the door! The rapture trumpet can sound anytime! It will be suddenly and unexpectedly! Only those who are perpetually ready for rapture will hear the rapture trumpet, become transformed gloriously and caught up into the sky for the glorious trip to heavenly New Jerusalem with Jesus and the angels. You will be left behind by Jesus on rapture day if you are a Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic, Freethinker, New Ager, Occultist, Muslim, Idolater, unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Through divine revelation from Jesus, it is now confirmed that the apocalyptic Antichrist is Barack Obama and the RFID chip is the "666" mark of the Beast. If you are left behind on rapture day, don't accept the RFID chip. If you get chipped, you are hell bound! Visit this link to read full details of the divine revelation. http://rapturewatcher./2013/05/22/divine-revelation-of-the-identity-of-the-apocalyptic-antichrist-false-prophet-new-world-order-scheme-and-the-imminent-rapture/
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by dorox(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
RFID chip is not the mark of the beast, it is too obvious to be. But what is not so obvious and actually is the mark of the beast, is mobile phones. It has all kinds of chips inside including RFID chips, you are also assigned a number that is unique to you alone, and without it you just cannot function in todays world. Think about it, can you leave your house without your mobile phone? i guess not.
Now with smart phones the government can listen on you and track your location at any time without your knowledge. End time is here.
How did i do? grin grin grin

I seem to be getting better at this conspiracy stuff, perhaps I'm naturally talented for it.

1 Like

Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by DKJaleel: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
OP, the level of your ignorance is second to none and you are proud to show it. If you dont know, lemme tell you. This references to Obamacare, which stipulates that anyone that uses 'devices that are implantable' eg pacemakers, hip replacements or any device that help maintain someone's life must be registered, if such a person is taking this insurance; and nowhere is it required of anyone to have a chip implanted on any part of the body.
You people just take advantage of the slightest controversy and link it to your end time stories and form ridiculous conspiracy theories.
I wanna believe you are educated, pls do your research well next time before you post rubbish.
Btw, Its 2013 years and counting....
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Religious minds ; always closed to learning!
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: OP, the level of your ignorance is second to none and you are proud to show it. If you dont know, lemme tell you. This references to Obamacare, which stipulates that anyone that uses 'devices that are implantable' eg pacemakers, hip replacements or any device that help maintain someone's life must be registered, if such a person is taking this insurance; and nowhere is it required of anyone to have a chip implanted on any part of the body.
You people just take advantage of the slightest controversy and link it to your end time stories and form ridiculous conspiracy theories.
I wanna believe you are educated, pls do your research well next time before you post rubbish.
Btw, Its 2013 years and counting....
Your unbelieve is futile! You will be left behind on rapture day. RFID chip is the "666" mark of the Beast. If you get chipped after rapture day, you are hell bound! You and Barack Obama will burn in hell for eternity! Unbelievers are hell bound unless they repent. Repent!
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Zikdik(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
..@o.p,I wrote that article when I was still a christain like you, so, it should explain that fairytale in a way you can understand.
www.nairaland.com/1007141/biochip-mark-beast
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Zikdik: ..@o.p,I wrote that article when I was still a christain like you, so, it should explain that fairytale in a way you can understand.
www.nairaland.com/1007141/biochip-mark-beast
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." _ Revelation 21:8. This biblical quotation will condemn you to eternal burning hell after your physical death. Jesus will judge you on judgment day. You can still escape this eternal doom in the lake of fire since you are still alive. Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour now! Today may be your last day before death. Avoid hell! Heaven is your best choice. Jesus loves you. No more excuse for you if you die as an Atheist. God is real! Jesus Christ is real! Heaven is real! Hell is real! You have been warned! Repent before it is too late! Judgment day is certain!
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Zikdik(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Solaj: "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." _ Revelation 21:8. This biblical quotation will condemn you to eternal burning hell after your physical death. Jesus will judge you on judgment day. You can still escape this eternal doom in the lake of fire since you are still alive. Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour now! Today may be your last day before death. Avoid hell! Heaven is your best choice. Jesus loves you. No more excuse for you if you die as an Atheist. God is real! Jesus Christ is real! Heaven is real! Hell is real! You have been warned! Repent before it is too late! Judgment day is certain!
I memorized almost the whole of the Bible before I turned eighteen (not proud of it tho', it was a waste of valuable time), so please, threatening me won't work. You just have to...CONVINCE me, logically.
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zikdik:
I memorized almost the whole of the Bible before I turned eighteen (not proud of it tho', it was a waste of valuable time), so please, threatening me won't work. You just have to...CONVINCE me, logically.
I can only convince you biblically, not logically. I wish you the best. However, hell will be too hot and tormenting for you for eternity if you end up in it due to your rebellion against Jesus and his word (Bible). Heaven is your best choice. Decide wisely before it is too late. Rapture day is inevitable! Don't be left behind by Jesus. Maranatha.
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zikdik:
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zikdik:
I can only convince you biblically, not logically. I wish you the best. However, hell will be too hot and tormenting for you for eternity if you end up in it due to your rebellion against Jesus and his word (Bible). Heaven is your best choice. Decide wisely before it is too late. Rapture day is inevitable! Don't be left behind by Jesus. Maranatha.
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zikdik:
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Zikdik(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Solaj: I can only convince you biblically, not logically. I wish you the best. However, hell will be too hot and tormenting for you for eternity if you end up in it due to your rebellion against Jesus and his word (Bible). Heaven is your best choice. Decide wisely before it is too late. Rapture day is inevitable! Don't be left behind by Jesus. Maranatha.
One question: would you be comfortable in heaven knowing that billions are burning forever in hell?
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Solaj(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zikdik:
One question: would you be comfortable in heaven knowing that billions are burning forever in hell?
Just like you, it is their personal choice. They prefer eternal burning hell to glorious heaven. Atheists are unbelievers. Their eternal abode after physical death is eternal burning hell. Heaven is for true believers who have genuinely accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: Is RFID Chip The "666" Mark Of The Beast & Can Rapture Occur This Year? by Zikdik(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Solaj: Just like you, it is their personal choice. They prefer eternal burning hell to glorious heaven. Atheists are unbelievers. Their eternal abode after physical death is eternal burning hell. Heaven is for true believers who have genuinely accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.
You didn't answer my question. Would you?

(1) (Reply)

Just Thinking: Are Nigerian Pastors Confused? / Desmond Tutuh Supports Euthanasia (assisted Death). Whats Your Take. / The Second Coming: When Will Jesus Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.