Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog (1437 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) / Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by astronautog(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
If you have not read the part 1 head over to www.nairaland.com/1342544/story-yahoo-boy-part-1#19762507
Here is the continuation of the story enjoy
Re: Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by astronautog(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Once a yahoo boy always a yahoo boy!!!
".......make I kill am make I kill am?hahahaha"a patient laughed
Na wa o this one really dey mad oo!I said to myself
Its being two weekd now and I have being in uselu a mental hospital not as a doctor but as a patient!!
It all started when baba said he needed 7 new fresh virgins!!
I don't know if he needed it to exercise his john thomas or his gods needed it to throw a party!!!
I tried my best but you know due to ASUU strike virgins are hard to find!!I couldn't meet up with the time he gave me to produce them so he said I would run mad then after a week I would be normal and if I fail to produce them after another 6 months I would go mad 4ever!!!
True to his words I ran mad,on my way to lagos and I was not surprise seeing myself here in a mental hospital!!!
The problem now is that the two weeks are over and I am now ok if I wasn't I wouldn't b writing this!!
The real problem is that I can't prove am no longer mad bcus the more I say I am not mad the more the doctors agree that I am getting worse!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by naomy911: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
dear ur d bomb,i want to b ur galfrnd ooo,i don dey apply ooo winks.
Re: Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by movmentish(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
naomy911: dear ur d bomb,i want to b ur galfrnd ooo,i don dey apply ooo winks.
six virgins to go
Re: Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by astronautog(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Days rolled into weeks and I was begining to feel very uneasy!!I had to break out from this mental hospital!!
I soon got close to some patients and we became friends,I made sure I singled out those who to me where mentally ok!!
I drafted out a plan and explained to my friends pointing out our escape route which was to be through the gate at night our plan was to tire up the gateman!!
The day came for our escape we escaped from the ward and headed straight to the gate!
We where three in number so I suggested for them to go and tie up the gate man while I stay back to sound alarm incase of any problem!!
They agreed in less than a minute they where back!!!
"Ha una don tire am now now"I asked
"Ogbeni make we go back inside jare our plan don fail the gate they wide open we no see the gateman"one of them said
I looked at him and shook my head "kia this one is strong"I said to myself
They all walked back inside while I walked out happy to be free once more!!!
"Hey catch am catch am"I could hear some one screaming
I looked and saw two men running towards me
"Catch that mad man"they screamed
"I no dey mad ooooo"I screamed why running as fast as my legs could take me
I remebered I was still putting on uselu's patients cloth!!
After chasing me for 5 minutes they gave up!!
I ran to an uncompleted building and lay down,the night was cool so I soon fell asleep!

Waking up I noticed I was tied hands and leg!!!
"I no dey mad ooo"I screamed
"Shut up baba say na mad man e want"a voiced replied
"Babaabeg o I normal oooo"I insisted
"'Kia emeka we really see beta one baba go happy"I heared
Re: Yahoo Boy Part 2 By Astronautog by astronautog(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Any weapon fashioned against this thread shall not prosper

(1) (Reply)

Fickle Heart / Desiderata -A Poem By Max Ehrmann (1872-1945) / Book Stores In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.