Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? (3773 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / When U Ignore Her Messages ( Photo ) / Why Do Men Ignore Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux:

Keep quiet!! angry
Okay,boss. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by stag: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Blesin I wee olweys rimembar yu, ma shugar. Braiv lovah dart showd mi reel lorv kiss

Jah bless you, my darl. kiss cool
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Abbott(m): 1:05am On Nov 25, 2013
A little bit off post.
But i do find it strange that society is gradually becoming maternalistic.
Girls toast guys
Ladies are earning more unlike at any time, more ladies really.
In some homes, though not up to average but more than ever before, wives are the breadwinner
Women are getting enlisted into the military, gradually.
Incursion into male-dominated professions and vocations by women keeps increasing.
More women are becoming religious leaders, nay, church leaders

I am sure there is more. It is just a curious trend I am not in any way against women.
Anyways, I am watching.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by hotwax: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2013
CastingCrowns: It truthfully takes courage for a girl to walk up to a guy and admit she loves him....but most guys look down on such girls

If you give me a greenlight and I dont like what I see, I wont even look at you talkless of looking down on you.

Men are different from women.

Women can open their legs for anybody, whether they like them or not.

Men dont do it. The rule is, men must have interest in you. If they dont, they will look down on you.

Some guys will even try to manage or use you for the meantime. But someone like me, I wont even give you face talkless of using you.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Boll2010: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2013
nekaa: It's just hard tu convince some mofos to what's better for them.
I guess all of me by john legend will be ur favorite song
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2013
CastingCrowns: I have read several threads of guys asking girls to ask them out,let them know if they like them etc.but ave noticed that guys ignore girls that give them the green light and their undivided attention.some just use such girls for their sex tools....why??

its a matter of choice anyway jus like i applies 2u gals too.... Pls give me dat chance and i promise not 2 luk down on u... Am kinda serious
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by addictiv(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
If a guy likes tall, fair women with an attractive waistline. If a short, dark lady approaches him n says she loves him. How do you think he is gonna take it? Even if he accepts he is just gonna manage d chick till his dream chick comes along.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by sweetestguy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
D fact is dat no confident very beautiful chick will ever dream of askin a guy out
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by osogwu(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2013
190: when some girls carry face like people wen dem use piss baff

why shouldnt some guys run undecided

HAHA HAHA HAAAAAAAA EWOOOOO
I WANT 2 SAY SOMTHING BUT LAF DID NOT
ALLOW ME.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
As for me I do not think that a girl asking a guy out is a big deal,only few ladies can do that,it takes a lot of confidence to do that,many ladies would not want to do that because they are afraid the guy might say no to them which could be very embarrassing to them,and I dis-agree with those people that said only a cheap girl or low-self esteem ladies will ask a guy out,because a girl ask u out does not mean she is cheap or she has low self esteem and also because a girl plays hard to get does not also mean that she is not cheap!!!

Leavestory na irony

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them / Can A Mature Lady Survive Without Attention From Guys? / 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.