Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? (3765 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / When U Ignore Her Messages ( Photo ) / Why Do Men Ignore Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
I have read several threads of guys asking girls to ask them out,let them know if they like them etc.but ave noticed that guys ignore girls that give them the green light and their undivided attention.some just use such girls for their sex tools....why??
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Of course if the honey is not sweet (fine) e no go attract bees (guys) and any guy wey come na just to release conji while still searching for the girl of his dream
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
A girl matured and bold enough to ask me out,certainly that girl deserve my respect. I can't imagine myself using her as a sex tool. Never!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather that the girl come and express her feelings than giving me confusing greenlight.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
It all depends but on how a girl responds to a guy at the first chat or convo do determine if i am to ignore her or not, there is how may be you were like appreciating her pics and all she does is to reply lackadaisically, as if we are coercing her...anyway, different strokes for different peeps
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
It truthfully takes courage for a girl to walk up to a guy and admit she loves him....but most guys look down on such girls
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by saintneo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
shy
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: A girl matured, bold and ugly enough to ask me out,certainly that girl deserve my respect. I can't imagine myself using her as a sex tool. Never!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by 190: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
when some girls carry face like people wen dem use piss baff

why shouldnt some guys run undecided
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hahahahaha...na wa o
190: when some girls carry face like people wen dem use piss baff

why shouldnt some guys run undecided
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by under12: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: It truthfully takes courage for a girl to walk up to a guy and admit she loves him....but most guys look down on such girls
yea most guys are like dat,its very rare 4 a girl 2 do dat in dis part of d world. Most guys feels the girl is desperate and thus uses dat as an advantage over the girl. I wld rather look for an indirect way to tell her I dnt like her dan play with her feelings. The truth is guys love the CHASE
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Exactly and they would be the first to complain and insult girls playing hard to get.
under12: yea most guys are like dat,its very rare 4 a girl 2 do dat in dis part of d world. Most guys feels the girl is desperate and thus uses dat as an advantage over the girl. I wld rather look for an indirect way to tell her I dnt like her dan play with her feelings. The truth is guys love the CHASE

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Castingcrown, and is there any guy on Nl you may be start developing feelings for? cos i am suspecting you
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Its just an observation ave had
DonalĂ° Genes: Castingcrown, and is there any guy on Nl you may be start developing feelings for? cos i am suspecting you
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: Its just an observation ave had

Keep observing oh!
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Fixed
Don't you ever tamper with my comment again! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by under12: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: Exactly and they would be the first to complain and insult girls playing hard to get.
lolz. . .babe na una own bad pass.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: It truthfully takes courage for a girl to walk up to a guy and admit she loves him....but most guys look down on such girls
I don't ignore such girls. wink
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Dannylux: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
LOL! being bold enough to ask a guy out isn't enough to make him like you. Just like we do with girls, you gotta make us love you and you gotta wait for greenlight before you profess your love to any guy.

Just like y'all turn us down, it goes both ways. Girls are choosy and guys are no different!

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by under12: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux: LOL! being bold enough to ask a guy out isn't enough to make him like you. Just like we do with girls, you gotta make us love you and you gotta wait for greenlight before you profess your love to any guy.

Just like y'all turn us down, it goes both ways. Girls are choosy and guys are no different!
I feel u bro. . .
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by nekaa(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
It's just hard tu convince some mofos to what's better for them.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Iamstrata(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
i think its in my genes............ Can't help it (sobs)
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by izsmike: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Let me be honest, I snob gals a lot, no matter how I like/love u, if u tell me u love me b4 I do..... U ve lost my attention 4eva
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by addictiv(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Personally I have experienced such. It a little bit difficult for me to believe that a woman can come out of the blues n love someone just like that. Infact i find such thoughts scary . Yes you like him but I feel you should give him some time to get used to you n sincerely like you too. guys run away from such proposals cos the intensity at which the lady approaches, is usually much and she expects you to like her instantly. If a lady digs me, she should understand that I dont know anything about her to decide if I would want to go into a relationship with her.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by nbright: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I would rather that the girl come and express her feelings than giving me confusing greenlight.
Thank you my brother... I don't just understand this "green light" of a thing... Are the girls traffic light?. You like a brother why not go for him?, why give him "green light" that he won't understand?. Not all brothers are expert on women affairs.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Nomski0(f): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
I hail girls that have enough confidence to ask a guy out. cheesy.
I'd just die of embarrassment. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
nbright: Thank you my brother... I don't just understand this "green light" of a thing... Are the girls traffic light?. You like a brother why not go for him?, why give him "green light" that he won't understand?. Not all brothers are expert on women affairs.
Abeg,tell them ooo. I just tire for this 'green light' ish. angry
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nomski0: I hail girls that have enough confidence to ask a guy out. cheesy.
I'd just die of embarrassment. sad
What?? Tell me you're joking. Even if the guy is me? Oh come on! You can do better. cheesy wink
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Green lights are shown when she always wanna talk 2 u,spend time with u and do things just to be in ur company...she tries to let u know she is available if u come calling

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux: LOL! being bold enough to ask a guy out isn't enough to make him like you. Just like we do with girls, you gotta make us love you and you gotta wait for greenlight before you profess your love to any guy.

Oya,chop knuckles. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: Green lights are shown when she always wanna talk 2 u,spend time with u and do things just to be in ur company...she tries to let u know she is available if u come calling
Same goes for guys. Imagine if the roles were reversed,only then would you understand how we guys feels.
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Dannylux: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Abeg,tell them ooo. I just tire for this 'green light' ish. angry

Keep quiet!! angry
Re: Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? by Dannylux: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
CastingCrowns: Green lights are shown when she always wanna talk 2 u,spend time with u and do things just to be in ur company...she tries to let u know she is available if u come calling

Yeah, Some guys are too shy to propose, so you gotta do it for them when its obvious that you two are into each other. wink

Back in my sec before my SS2, NO matter the kind of light a lady shows me, I'm never proposing undecided
I was damn to shy!! Even the memory of it embarrasses me when I remember it. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trauma Of A Nigerian Young Lad. Pls, Help!! / Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic / Whose Mom Is This? Twitter User Exposes A Woman Who Is 'having S#x' (read Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.