Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? (4985 Views)

My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? / My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
I had issues with my gf so I gave my friend her number to talk to her, after we settled our issues he saved her number and started making advances at her, he even went ahead to ask her out on a date, my gf told me I wasn't happy with my friend when I confronted him he said he is sorry, now each time I mention my best friend's name my gf becomes angry and claim I don't love her since I don't get jealous each time I see her with someone else. I can't stop my friendship with my friend cuz he's my childhood friend, also I don't want to lose her am in a dilemma what do I do?
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by 190: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
brb i'll be back next week to respond undecided
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
190: brb i'll be back next week to respond undecided

wait for me
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

wait for me
lol say something jor
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

wait for me
*pulls out her heels,and runs after them screaming,"wait for me,you guys left me behind"

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: *pulls out her heels,and runs after them screaming,"wait for me,you guys left me behind"

wetin you qo see, no shout out
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: lol say something jor

You really want my honest opinion, i think if i were you, pretend like you don't kiaaaa what they both doing, believe me, she will see her mistakes, just do your normal thing, ignore her flirtatious advances with your best friend......it won't last longer..that's what i do to some of my ex. anyway not like this, some of them can't even think of flirting behind my back..they know me well, if i wanna break up, i simple stop calling evevn for many months, years, that's me
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by njuwo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
190: brb i'll be back next week to respond undecided
U forgot ur boxer

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

You really want my honest opinion, i think if i were you, pretend like you don't kiaaaa what they both doing, believe me, she will see her mistakes, just do your normal thing, ignore her flirtatious advances with your best friend......it won't last longer..that's what i do to some of my ex. anyway not like this, some of them can't even think of flirting behind my back..they know me well, if i wanna break up, i simple stop calling evevn for many months, years, that's me
thanks bro. But that's not the issue the issue here is that when he asked her out she declined, but she thinks he is not a good friend and she feels I should have taken action when I heard what my friend did.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

so now d girl is to be blamed? wat made u fink d girl was flirtin wit his bestfrnd for him to av asked her out. read d op's post again abeg

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by bigtt76(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: thanks bro. But that's not the issue the issue here is that when he asked her out she declined, but she thinks he is not a good friend and she feels I should have taken action when I heard what my friend did.

Girls will always come and go but a very good friend would outlive a relationship ....all left to you to decide if your friend can really be classified as a 'very' good friend and if your relationship is worth sacrificing to still keep such friendship.

My opinion here is that a 'very good friend' would not attempt going out with his/her friend's girl or boy ...do the math here! grin

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: thanks bro. But that's not the issue the issue here is that when he asked her out she declined, but she thinks he is not a good friend and she feels I should have taken action when I heard what my friend did.
Exactly....my question is which action did u take wen she told u?

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dat ur friend fit straff ur wife. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Exactly....my question is which action did u take wen she told u?
I confronted him he admitted it and apologised.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
bigtt76:

Girls will always come and go but a very good friend would outlive a relationship ....all left to you to decide if your friend can really be classified as a 'very' good friend and if your relationship is worth sacrificing to still keep such friendship.

My opinion here is that a 'very good friend' would not attempt going out with his/her friend's girl or boy ...do the math here! grin
we've been through a lot together so I don't want to lose her I don't know what she expects me to do, he is my good friend his only weakness are ladies.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: I confronted him he admitted it and apologised.
To me, any frnd who can ask ur gf out ain't a good or worthy frnd.....well, since u cant let go of one for the other, i think u should sit both of them down nd tell dem how u feel, we all know communication is d key in relationships nd make ur gf feel she is worthy enuf, of course most girls wants a guy dat will fight 4 her and get jealous or worked up￴ wen anoda guy admires her or askes her out.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
why not? the Op is capable of asking his pregnant friend's wife to bed....cos birds of a feather flock together! So why bother about a mere asking his gf out? undecided

Pweedylipsmoi:
to me, any frnd who can ask ur gf out ain't a good or worthy frnd.....well, since

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mehn Op seriously you are screwed, if that's your best friend i don't want to imagine who your enemy is .

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
To me, any frnd who can ask ur gf out ain't a good or worthy frnd.....well, since u cant let go of one for the other, i think u should sit both of them down nd tell dem how u feel, we all know communication is d key in relationships nd make ur gf feel she is worthy enuf, of course most girls wants a guy dat will fight 4 her and get jealous or worked up￴ wen anoda guy admires her or askes her out.
you see that's the problem I hardly get jealous it has been an issue between us, she feels cuz I hardly get jealous am not so into her.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
bigtt76:

I don't think the Op can't do the maths on his own. That's why he's asking us.
Last Bullet:
Op, a friend that once asked your gf out has lost a larger % of his credibility.
Talk to your gf that she should forgive him & move on with your relationship. But that friend of yours, beware of him. He may backbite u in biz or with your gf/wife in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: you see that's the problem I hardly get jealous it has been an issue between us, she feels cuz I hardly get jealous am not so into her.
I don't either but I fake it,not because I don't care too much issues on my head to be jealous about someone. I feel ya but just act it.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Tritte(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
njuwo: U forgot ur boxer
shabi na him own,how e take affect yu...

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
pc guru:
I don't either but I fake it,not because I don't care too much issues on my head to be jealous about someone. I feel ya but just act it.
alright thanks buddy
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by chymystique(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emeralddeee: I had issues with my gf so I gave my friend her number to talk to her, after we settled our issues he saved her number and started making advances at her, he even went ahead to ask her out on a date, my gf told me I wasn't happy with my friend when I confronted him he said he is sorry, now each time I mention my best friend's name my gf becomes angry and claim I don't love her since I don't get jealous each time I see her with someone else. I can't stop my friendship with my friend cuz he's my childhood friend, also I don't want to lose her am in a dilemma what do I do?

Dude ets no biggie.. Et has happened to me before.. Jst pray dt ur gf is wise enuf to ignore his advances and dt she doesn't dump ur ass for him.. I dnt blame ur bestfrnd though smiley (I feel he wants to c if he could get lucky wif ur babe) wink .. Most guys r guilty of this crime shikena!
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by iamyet: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Say wat??!!!!!!!!......so guys nw fake jealousy.......d world is cuming 2 an end I swear
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Emeralddeee: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
iamyet: Say wat??!!!!!!!!......so guys nw fake jealousy.......d world is cuming 2 an end I swear
lol, in a situation where you have a gf who thinks you don't love her cuz you ain't jealous what do you do
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
what is there?
Me and one of my friend been dey nak one akpako together until him travel go obodo oyibo,
even if we go club na one babe two of us they carry go house, i just dey miss those days cry
Op dont allow any girl to come between you and your guy, cos when the chips are down she will dump your sorry ass for another guy.
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
iamyet: Say wat??!!!!!!!!......so guys nw fake jealousy.......d world is cuming 2 an end I swear
its your world that is coming to an end not mine angry
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by nekaa(f): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
I personally think you should demote that best friend of ur's to just friend and then subsequently make him a stranger cause he is no good to you.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guy, carry knife chook am angry
Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by twosquare(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Op,u are dead already!! Keep dat ur friend.... fast forward to future, ur so called childhood friend will sleep with ur wife...use ur brain and flee frm him....pls....

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? by njuwo(m): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Tritte: shabi na him own,how e take affect yu...
U wan make dem rape am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: Original Pictures Versus Photoshop Pictures / Would You As A Man / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.