Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. (1353 Views)

My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? / My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by fabolakers(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
I was having problems with my Girlfriend and during this time, she was calling my friend and telling him about our problems only for him to use it as an advantage to ask her out and he told her that why would she be Dating me that he has been in Love with her even before we started Dating and that his girlfriend and i would be going for IT soon and the both of them will be lonely. My girlfriend and his girlfriend are friends so my girlfriend had to call me and told me what happened and also called his girlfriend and told her about it. Should i Diss my friend over my girl or i should still be cool with him. Don't know what to do cos we are really close.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Osazee9: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
Well try not to do anything awkward, you can be angry for a while but still keep your friendship since u guys are really close but KEEP AN EYE ON HIM
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by omega25red(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
poster

wish you have 3 way calling so you can have everyone on the phone and bust that guy. if i were you i wont be friends with him anymore yes this is a matter of boyfriend girlfriend but imagine what else that guy can do to you.
if there is a type of human being i don't like it is fake opportunists they laugh in your face but are scheming on how they will take your life.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by fabolakers(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
Exactly cos i don't think i can forget something like that easily and i can't be pretending when am around him. After it happened, he told me that my girlfriend was just using it to get back to me that he was going to call back to tell me what really happened but am still waiting for that call up till date.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by 190: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2011
omega25red:

poster

wish you have 3 way calling so you can have everyone on the phone and bust that guy. if i were you i wont be friends with him anymore yes this is a matter of boyfriend girlfriend but imagine what else that guy can do to you.
if there is a type of human being i don't like it is fake opportunists they laugh in your face but are scheming on how they will take your life.

Have 3 friends [b]bast[/b]ards like that

I have very good plans for them - they certainly wont know what would hit em in the near future
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 24, 2011
What he did is so damn wrong. Some homies are way too stoopid. . Me rubbing my body in the same place my friend did? Hell no
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by skittles18(f): 3:06am On Jul 24, 2011
I would be pissed off he's not your "close friend" he's a girl wrecker don't be to close to him anymore if you don't want trouble
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by deniyor: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2011
That guy is no friend of yours. Cut him off.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by iice(f): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2011
No bro code. . .no surprise.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Ekiti1: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
Whoever wants/takes your woman wont think twice before hurting you.
Dump his sorry a.s.s. he aint no friend.
Dont say you are not warned.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2011
Poster hello, I think you should fix everything with your GF don't enter in your so called friend's game, because I truly think he wants to spoil your relation s don't giv him occasion to succeed, be wiser and talk to your GF make everything possible to handle your argues, because argue in a relationship is "normal"

If you shout on him, I'd achieve his aim: destabilizing you, keep it on mind hope I helped you out a bit
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by fabolakers(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Neyah, thank alot cos i know that he has his own hidden agenda.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Ekpoma1: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
Don't be too quite to judge. I'd advise u hear from ur friend first. Dont dizz ur friend for no gal. They aint worth it. Coz when d going gets tough u would see ur gal. Thread carefully and hear the two sides of d story b4 u jump in2 conclusion. Peace.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Mynd44: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Done it before huh?
@OP, It's either He ain't your friend or y'all aint gat real codes of honour
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by rabbits207: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2011
A disease of the mind, it can control you! So,the best way is to settle the quarrel with your girlfriend and let who so called your friend go cuz he can kill and believe me if you dont let him go now he would do you something painful than this. Be careful and you too watch your tongue with him!
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by fabolakers(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Don't be too quite to judge. I'd advise u hear from your friend first. Dont dizz your friend for no gal. They aint worth it. Coz when d going gets tough u would see your gal. Thread carefully and hear the two sides of d story b4 u jump in2 conclusion. Peace.

i've been waiting to hear from my friend and the two times he called was to tell me that he doesn't have credit to talk that he was going to call me later but he has credit to call my girlfriend that day to Beg her to tell his girlfriend that she just said everything to get back at me. Up till today am still waiting for his call and you don't expect me to call him. I've my own Rep to protect here so am not going to bring my self down for him just because i want to hear his own side of the story.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by kpolli(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
lose the friend sharply
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by ifihearam: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster

YOU WILL B MAKING THE BIGGEST MISTAKEIN YOUR LIFE BY THROWIN AWAY YOUR BOSSOM FREND OVER ONE GAL,NEVER YOU D IT.THOUGH WHAT THE DUDE DID WAS WRONG BUT HE IS STILL YOUR FRIEND.

MY ADVISE IS TO SHUT HIM FROM NOW ONWARDS WHEN EVER IT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR CHICKS.

GIRLS ARE NOT BETTER BECAUSE THAT UR SO CALLED GF WOULD DO WORSE THAN THAT GUY IN TE NEAREST FUTURE.WISEUP GUY
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
I don't know about you but I don't forgive betrayal and that is betrayal in the highest order
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Pweety4me(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Are you guys advising a MAN or a BOY?
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by sistajay(f): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

Are you guys advising a MAN or a BOY?

Errrrrm. . . . .na only lil boys we get here for Nairaland!!
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by adeblow(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
Dis ur guy is a fake guy. He shld hav atleast told u if the girl ws givin him green light, so u guys can enjoy silently. Guy, u have 2 be careful coz he is capable of spoilin both ur relationship nd the girl. For him 2 have asked her, he doesn't mind if u find out. So guy, he is nt a good friend. Dump him, he can spoil ur family. Believe it.
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Outstrip(f): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2011
Today it is your girlfriend. Tomorrow it might be your wife
Re: My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2011
keep him at arms length. Tomorrow his bite will be harder.

(1) (Reply)

Leah. . .a Tale Of Betrayal, Hate, Forgiveness And Love! / Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? / I Need An Advice: Can Tribe Be A Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.