Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase (660 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) / What Is The Estimated Cost For Decking Of L58ft X W38ft Building In Sango-ota / Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase by Eyop: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
In Lagos there are so many lands that have been sand filled or do i call that swampy lands and after acquiring you end up spending so much on foundation before you commence the building. My question is what part of Lagos state(Serene environment) that one can secure a good dry land with an estimate of #8million to #10million? Your comments will be highly appreciated.

N/B: I was looking at the heart of Lagos that one can easily connect anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase by uwemjack(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi,

U can't get land with dat budget in d heart of Lagos. Any offer within dat budget and specification is a scam.

Happy searching
Re: Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase by Eyop: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
uwemjack: Hi,

U can't get land with dat budget in d heart of Lagos. Any offer within dat budget and specification is a scam.

Happy searching

Thanks for your response. i was looking at Maryland and Gbagada or any other environment that is as good as those mentioned but a dry land.
Re: Dry Land In Lagos Without Sandfill & Estimated Cost Of Purchase by Ishilove: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2014
So this is where the Rav4 funds have gone into grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Executive Mini Flat To Let @ Magodo G R A Phase 2. / Sad New Year For Ifo Citizen / Photo:two Buildings Collapse In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.