Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It (15463 Views)

..... / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by NadiaSA1(f): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by DJDOLA(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2013
U make me remember juliet her yansh na die...okada nearly hit me d day way I dey look juliet yansh I don forget say na main road I dey
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Mahkis: Pls, I need help. I need to get rid of of butt cos am a shy type nd I Dnt stand guys staring anymore.hv tried workout nd starving myself but it isn't working
some have food bt cant eat, some can eat bt dia's no food. You nid nt loose ur confidence infact ur butts shld be ur confidence builder, ladies spend a fortune dis days just to get a big butt and deadly curves through surgery, ask nicki minaj. U're amazing just d way u are #teamlovebigbutts
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by lertee(f): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2013
bastien: Common sister caro,be bold and shake what mama gave u!!!

My babe got a big a$$,she don't walk alone,either with her junior ones or friends.........have talk to her several times and she have change

OP! U gat what [b]90%[/b]of girls in NL is looking for,and u wanna trow it away,oooh ma gosh!! "Ur selling point 4 that matter"

Some girls dey shake bone,so dey shake jeans wey dem wear,4 there mind dem they shake yansh grin

Abeg keep am well

U won't know what u have untill u lose it
I don't know why some people just write anyhow. What do you mean by 90% which means almost all. Have you even seen 2% of nairaland girls? Plus who wants to have a butt that is overload. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by drnairalov: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls how do i get rid of my fine face...am shy of having it sad sad Idowuogbo Nadia_SA1, Adaobi, lila_martedi, wont let my phone rest after seeing my pix.. I just wanna be free. I knw am fine but this attention is 2 much Pls help cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by lertee(f): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2013
@Op, it is somehow not easy to make comments on some topics these days because most are not serious and they tend to just play around but if you are for real.
Try and be confident,walk the way you like and laugh off any embarrassment. Take it as a compliment. Every girl faces harrassment no matter her look.
It is nothing to worry about,use your asset well.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2013
mimicue: And we are praying for ass here... A sis is complaining cry cry

ehya, sorry.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Your signature reads
Personal text: Am a decent,civil
nd diplomatic lady u will wana
mingle with.

How market?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by ikekings1: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore:
www.yansh.com. thank me later.
Mtschewwww. Who be dis?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by haizeek(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2013
who else check the op profile,but was dismayed when pics was to where to be found?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by MCKULQ(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2013
seen is believing show pix or no comment.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Waspy(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Without pics, it just cheap publicity
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by MCKULQ(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore:
www.yansh.com. thank me later.
grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by knightsTempler: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Op, you and my best friend gf have the same predicament, she complain of people staring at her and she gets incredibly embarrass...
Below is her pics

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Swiftlee(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2013
drnairalov: Pls how do i get rid of my fine face...am shy of having it sad sad Idowuogbo Nadia_SA1, Adaobi, lila_martedi, wont let my phone rest after seeing my pix.. I just wanna be free. I knw am fine but this attention is 2 much Pls help cry cry cry
First of all, You get rid of it if you have it! Having said that, your face worwor pass farmented casava grin grin . I may help if you really want to make people still run away from you like before..just mix kolanut,ginger,red pepper,aleo vera,ugu, plantain pills and acid...just poor it on your face...you go know the difference between...worwor and war zone...and those girls would still be around not because there are tripping, but for sympathy grin grin Oloshi
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by NadiaSA1(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
drnairalov: Pls how do i get rid of my fine face...am shy of having it sad sad Idowuogbo Nadia_SA1 , Adaobi, lila_martedi, wont let my phone rest after seeing my pix.. I just wanna be free. I knw am fine but this attention is 2 much Pls help cry cry cry
4 ur mind tongue
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by bastien: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2013
lertee:
I don't know why some people just write anyhow. What do you mean by 90% which means almost all. Have you even seen 2% of nairaland girls? Plus who wants to have a butt that is overload. undecided
lol have not madam,just saying,tryna encouraging her not to get rid of her a$$

Sorry if I offend u!!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by drnairalov: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Swiftlee:
First of all, You get rid of it if you have it! Having said that, your face worwor pass farmented casava grin grin . I may help if you really want to make people still run away from you like before..just mix kolanut,ginger,red pepper,aleo vera,ugu, plantain pills and acid...just poor it on your face...you go know the difference between...worwor and war zone...and those girls would still be around not because there are tripping, but for sympathy grin grin Oloshi

bros...Jesus didnt die 4 dis u know ...u4 tell me say we dey fyt b4!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by onyi83: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
hahahaha
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by farano(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Mahkis: Pls, I need help. I need to get rid of of butt cos am a shy type nd I Dnt stand guys staring anymore.hv tried workout nd starving myself but it isn't working
Try jogging early in d morning...it works
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Yahayablessing(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
My dear jst be urseif,I received some embarresment too and den decided to stop putting on trousers. and even with de skirt is still de same tin so be urself. God has given it to us we jst hv to appreciat. It
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Swiftlee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
drnairalov:

bros...Jesus didnt die 4 dis u know ...u4 tell me say we dey fyt b4!
Sorry man..na joke me dey ogrin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by MrCork: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2013

..sweery can i inspect the Nyansh for only 1 hour? cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Onliie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'll love to go out with you.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Onliie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin
knights Templer: Op, you and my best friend gf have the same predicament, she complain of people staring at her and she gets incredibly embarrass...
Below is her pics
this is all I need grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Onliie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

....... Av got d same ish too. And a flat tommy, so u can imagine.....I believe If a guy wants to be attracted to me, it shouldn't be cos of my butt or shape but inner qualities...
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by ShyDare(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gurlz complain of protruding tummy nt dat derriere. A humongous derriere is what an african woman shd b proud of. Ask toolz, joselyn, mercy.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by divex(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
I HAVE A VERY BIG ASS AND IM PROUD OF IT. I DONT THINK YOURS IA QUARTER OF MINE SO SHUT UP
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by drnairalov: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
divex: I HAVE A VERY BIG ASS AND IM PROUD OF IT. I DONT THINK YOURS IA QUARTER OF MINE SO SHUT UP

omo dis babe no lie ooo..choi she and toolz wud be competing...nne my people Its biiig, massive, explosive, well just a little gyming 2 lose sum fat .. .i 4 put her pix but i dnt want a ban Ciao!!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by IAMBREEZY: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Then where's it i can't find any damn pic.
divex: I HAVE A VERY BIG ASS AND IM PROUD OF IT. I DONT THINK YOURS IA QUARTER OF MINE SO SHUT UP
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
It all depends on ur age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / What Is A Blood Covenant / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.