Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah (13583 Views)

2015 Ekiti, Osun Polls: Army Panel Recommends Retirement Of 2 Officers / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Panel Recommends Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:
you want to hear of inflated contracts ?lemme give u one
1mw of electricity for #309m ......this is called embezzlement.
now defend this

Where did that happen? Who did what and when? Just saying inflated contract on the internet make it so...........

Give us some details to work with and analyze..... then we can move from their. I am sick of Ibos just throwing lies around when they should be holding Orji, Kelchi, and Lady Ada Obi responsible for Iboland underdevelopment.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:
you want to hear of inflated contracts ?lemme give u one
1mw of electricity for #309m ......this is called embezzlement.
now defend this

Opon IMO
Road construction
mokola bridge in Ibadan
More to come
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:
So, y were u talking about ur oppression before?
The idea of ijaw president never even came up before 2010 either.
Its funny, the only Yoruba president is the one that fights his fellow yorubas.
The one used by northerners to frustrate awolowo, the one actively involved in nullification of abiola election and the one being rewarded for those acts in 1999.
The one that transformed the face of ibadan, ur capital when he was there.*winks*
The one that did so much injustice and assassinations to ur ppl which made u wonder whether he is Yoruba again?
Yoruba president indeed.

Isn't it funny also that this only Yoruba President made it possible for your incompetent Jonathan to become vice President?
Even Obasanjo will be asking himself; what have I done?

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless:

List the so called inflated contracts by APC. You are a liar! Gives us evidence of APC inflating contracts and contracts that were not executed. If you want to talk about inflated contracts not being executed, then look at the past PDP Governors. All of them have cases with EFCC. Where is Lucky Igbinediaon, Kalu, Victor Attah, Ibori, Odilli, Nnamani, Mbadinuju, Achike, Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Oni, Fayose and many others. Mention a single oipposition party governor who has a corruption case with EFCC today. None.

You are such a liar.

APC governed states are the only states where construction; large or small going on in every part of their states. Current governor of Abia State owns all the companies who do business with the the State of Abia. All the companies are registered to Orji and based in Canada. Orji is a PDP governor.

Which states in APC are constructing what and what?
Ur governors siphon ur funds despite the large deposits of poor ppl in ur region.
Go to the NL archives and dig out all the construction PLANS of SW govt and tell me which ones are on ground.
Y should fashola buy two bullet cars worth 600 million naira?
Ur own is that u don't know anything.
Everything is not an object for tribal solidarity.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Isn't it funny also that this only Yoruba President made it possible for your incompetent Jonathan to become vice President?
Even Obasanjo will be asking himself; what have I done?

Is that y he is conniving with northerners to frustrate him?
Didn't OBJ openly vow to deal with him?
Backstabbers.
He made him VP to wash his hands off the injustice he carried out in the ND .
Who is fooling who?
mtchew
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by IleIfe2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
osmond2009: at least this is a good chance since after the 20 pounds scam by ur Awo, and we have to maximize it for full recovery, so I advise u look for the nearest transfomer and give it a romantic hug.

Don't worry, na turn by turn Nigeria limited. na una turn, our time will come. undecided undecided
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
1forall: *read through this thread and I wished I could cry for my country* cry
*brings bucket*

It's okay, dearie , you can cry inside this bucket sad cry

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by firstolalekan(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
osmond2009: . U son of ashawo, we don't need Biafra anymore not after the sabotage by Awolowo. On one Nigeria we stand, u people can declare Oduduwa or APC republic, so that we can come for a sweet revenge

E no go better for dat ur mama.

u son of a filthy w.hore

just last week, ur blood brother slaughtered an innocent woman. https://www.nairaland.com/1529396/nigerian-arrested-strangling-italian-woman

WOE unto u and all ur seeds.

oloriburuku eda.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by basilo101: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @ bolded, so you now agree Dora is better than Chris Olatunde Ngige.
hahahahaha, dnt mind dem
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by taharqa: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Una just dey talk for Newspaper report which may or may not be true. So una still dey just believe Nigerian Newspaper hook, line and sinker?.... When d real report comes out, I will comment
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by khamas19: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
....these people keep inventing new lows...
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by fabulous4u: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless:

Where did that happen? Who did what and when? Just saying inflated contract on the internet make it so...........

Give us some details to work with and analyze..... then we can move from their. I am sick of Ibos just throwing lies around when they should be holding Orji, Kelchi, and Lady Ada Obi responsible for Iboland underdevelopment.
when I say u are blind to corruption in your domain and quick to refer to anything outside your APC States as corruption you'll say I'm bias
now fashola commissioned a 10mw power plant at a cost of 3.2 billion naira recently
pls Google it up and be redeemed of your blindness and bigotry

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by debbleopto: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta: Corrupt people don't punish or jail other corrupt people so no surprise here. Besides, the aso rock dullard is not known for any kind of fight against corruption, he in fact not only hire and surrounds himself with corrupt people and ex convicts, he pardons convicts, criminals and international fugitives..

The kindergarten president and dullard basically just justified his name and despicable qualities...

This after trying to digest Mbeki's tongue lashing...

can you observed that he just went to Jerusalem, only to go there and cry like Judas Iscariot who just betrayed Jesus and come back home to continue in his corruption. A concerned Pharisee
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
GOOD NEWs
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Don't worry, na turn by turn Nigeria limited. na una turn, our time will come. undecided undecided
Igbos don't depend on govt to survive that's why they don't give a furk all this while subsequent govt been manhandling Nigeria.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by wirinet(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
The findings and recommendations of this report is so hollow and vague it is unbelievable it was written by senior government officials. The findings are exactly the arguments presented by stella oduah herself, the committee did not add anything, if fact the report could have written by stella herself.

The argument that the cars were not bought in stella oduah's name is kindergarten and was never the subject matter. The main allegations against stella are that she spent money outside the budget approved by the national assembly, she spend money beyond her approval limit and that the cost of the cars were highly inflated.
Now in the course of the probe by the house of assembly, we were made aware that the total budget for cars for NCAA for this year is N240million but stella approved of over N640million without even putting into consideraton. the interests to be paid on the loans, there is no documentation for the 2 BMW. armoured cars -no custom papers, no NSA approval, no registration papers, even the cars themselves are questionable, even the purpose for which the cars were bought is yet to be established.

If not for anything, we would have thought the committee would have help unravel some of these questions, but what do we have have? they took the position of stella oduahs lawyers.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by IleIfe2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASL33: Igbos don't depend on govt to survive that's why they don't give a furk all this while subsequent govt been manhandling Nigeria.

That's why your region is a shit hole and you migrate like wildlife into other regions. Your leaders build 400 bedroom mansions for rats and cockroaches and you boast of not depending on the government for anything while the ibo tribe has more criminals per capita compared to any other tribe in Nigeria. funny people, this is what you've chosen to do with your turn, your time will come. grin grin grin grin
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by amakenny: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
I know it must end in the minister's favour. Only a most stupid minister in Nigeria would get involved in enrinching him or herself with crumbs that can remain from 255 million Naira after payments for the bullet proof vehicles.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:

That's why your region is a shit hole and you migrate like wildlife into other regions. Your leaders build 400 bedroom mansions for rats and cockroaches and you boast of not depending on the government for anything while the ibo tribe has more criminals per capita compared to any other tribe in Nigeria. funny people, this is what you've chosen to do with your turn, your time will come. grin grin grin grin
tribalist dont you know ur tribe is the worst place to be in nigeria,ibos are their just for business ,apart from lagos the rest southwest is a slum
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by patriotic007: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
hypocrisy is a desease,....I see some people saying they weep for Nigeria,....they did not weep when 16 billion dollars was wasted on power and no progress,they did not weep when billions was lost in aviation and our airports were like motor parks,...but they start weeping when we are begining to see light at the end of the tunnel in the power,avaition,transport sectors of this country,....GEJ carry on,...Oduah carry on joor at least i can see a diffrence in the aviation sector no matter how small it is

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Kuic: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dog no dey chop Dog!
Birds of d same feather,na d same mama born them,CASE CLOSED!
i am not surprised,i wld hav been if it went the other way,GEJ desnt fail to deliver!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by revolt(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why all these baby posts? Is that why we r here? Arguin with the whinning plastic APC demagogues!! Abegy.
Oya Stella back to war, these nuCcas thot they cud bring u down, send brimestone on alla dem. Show NO MERCY!!! AWOOO!! These bastard cabals will see hell now!!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by wirinet(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
patriotic007: hypocrisy is a desease,....I see some people saying they weep for Nigeria,....they did not weep when 16 billion dollars was wasted on power and no progress,they did not weep when billions was lost in aviation and our airports were like motor parks,...but they start weeping when we are begining to see light at the end of the tunnel in the power,avaition,transport sectors of this country,....GEJ carry on,...Oduah carry on joor at least i can see a diffrence in the aviation sector no matter how small it is

Are you suggesting that since lots of nigerians have gotten away with crime in the past and people did not ask questions means we should disband the police, close down the courts and demolish the prisons?

By your arguments we should free all prisoners and apologize to people like Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Alams and co.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by wirinet(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
patriotic007: hypocrisy is a desease,....I see some people saying they weep for Nigeria,....they did not weep when 16 billion dollars was wasted on power and no progress,they did not weep when billions was lost in aviation and our airports were like motor parks,...but they start weeping when we are begining to see light at the end of the tunnel in the power,avaition,transport sectors of this country,....GEJ carry on,...Oduah carry on joor at least i can see a diffrence in the aviation sector no matter how small it is
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by JingoOAU(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
The day Stella Oduah lost her respect is the day she called my dad and hurled whole damn curses on him in my presence just because the man highlighted what to be done in aviation.

If by counting, my dad was the first aeronautical engineer in Nigeria and he was the first Nigerian to be an inspector in the accident investigation dept since 1968. If someone with so much experience could be insulted just because he offered his advice to the minister, its all glaring that the minister actually goofed.

Anyway, whether she's indicted or not, all I know is dat nobody can insult my ethnic group, and I make bold to say that the Yorubas which am part of, are the most foolish and useless of all the ethnic groups I've ever seen in Nigeria.

Whenever any Hausa and Igbo person is in a position of authority, they recruit their people enmass so that they can have leverage on others irrespective of their educational attainment. An average Yoruba person will always want to foolow due process by following laid down rules and regulations.

In 1995, my dad and Dr Demuren, the former DG of NCAA were sent to Canada to represent Nigeria on ICAO floor not knowing that their sack letters was waiting for them for no just cause. The two of them were forcefully retired because they refuse to share in the 6billion fraud under their nose and Abacha forcefully sacked them with no entitlement.

This stark experience later changed Dr Demuren's orientation to the effect that when he was eventually appointed as the DG sometimes around 2007, he also starch some funds for himself and his family and make use of his allowance which he later used to establish the evergreen company.

In a nutshell, if you find yourself in any position, kindly make use of it by embezzling as much as your whole community needed so that they wouldn't start cursing u if u leave the position. This is the exact trademark of an average Igbo man

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just hope this nation breaks soon. I am tired of this marriage
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
The day Stella Oduah lost her respect is the day she called my dad and hurled whole damn curses on him in my presence just because the man highlighted what to be done in aviation.

If by counting, my dad was the first aeronautical engineer in Nigeria and he was the first Nigerian to be an inspector in the accident investigation dept since 1968. If someone with so much experience could be insulted just because he offered his advice to the minister, its all glaring that the minister actually goofed.

Anyway, whether she's indicted or not, all I know is dat nobody can insult my ethnic group, and I make bold to say that the Yorubas which am part of, are the most foolish and useless of all the ethnic groups I've ever seen in Nigeria.

Whenever any Hausa and Igbo person is in a position of authority, they recruit their people enmass so that they can have leverage on others irrespective of their educational attainment. An average Yoruba person will always want to foolow due process by following laid down rules and regulations.

In 1995, my dad and Dr Demuren, the former DG of NCAA were sent to Canada to represent Nigeria on ICAO floor not knowing that their sack letters was waiting for them for no just cause. The two of them were forcefully retired because they refuse to share in the 6billion fraud under their nose and Abacha forcefully sacked them with no entitlement.

This stark experience later changed Dr Demuren's orientation to the effect that when he was eventually appointed as the DG sometimes around 2007, he also starch some funds for himself and his family and make use of his allowance which he later used to establish the evergreen company.

In a nutshell, if you find yourself in any position, kindly make use of it by embezzling as much as your whole community needed so that they wouldn't start cursing u if u leave the position. This is the exact trademark of an average Igbo man

Thank you for sharing this. Say me well to your father.

So they sack people for refusing to loot the nation? I see.

Now where is that our friend who wants Nigerians in the diaspora to return?

Oo-oo Ori eh ti jabo. undecided

Come back where?
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by EMMABC1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, una go do well to avoid these people.

If u haven't noticed, they support and stand for gross corruption since day one. Its a religion to them!

The igbo people popularized so many criminal activities currently in our country and beyond.

Fake and substandard prodcts.

Cons as regards business issues

Going against the best (soludo and dora comes to mind) etc

Besides: were u expecting oduah to be sacked? Well, u go old o grin grin

Rantings of a senseless bitter man. U said Igbo popularized criminal activities, but u forgot that it was the YORUBA tribe that institutionalized corruption and criminality. Starting frm Awo's civil war and post-war apartheid against Igbo, the deadly My Pikin Toothing mixture product saga, Balogungate, Ettehgate, Akingbola's rape of Intercont bank treasury, Bankolegate, Bode george, adenike grange, Bicourtney saga, Otedola saga, Jimoh Ibrahim saga, credit card fraud in USA by 32 yoruba boys, terrorism in UK, Fani Kayode howler in aviation to Tinubu and his APC criminals. The list is endless. I hope I have bn able to educate a fool like u.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by EMMABC1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, una go do well to avoid these people.

If u haven't noticed, they support and stand for gross corruption since day one. Its a religion to them!

The igbo people popularized so many criminal activities currently in our country and beyond.

Fake and substandard prodcts.

Cons as regards business issues

Going against the best (soludo and dora comes to mind) etc

Besides: were u expecting oduah to be sacked? Well, u go old o grin grin

Rantings of a senseless bitter man. U said Igbo popularized criminal activities, but u forgot that it was the YORUBA tribe that institutionalized corruption and criminality. Starting frm Awo's civil war and post-war apartheid against Igbo, the deadly My Pikin Toothing mixture product saga, Balogungate, Ettehgate, Akingbola's looting of Intercont bank treasury, Bankolegate, Bode george, adenike grange, Bicourtney saga, Otedola saga, Jimoh Ibrahim saga, credit card fraud in USA by 32 yoruba boys, terrorism in UK, Fani Kayode howler in aviation to Tinubu and his APC criminals. The list is endless. I hope I have bn able to educate a fool like u.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Blazinraj01(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
booqee: kai! Ur own don finish patapata! Really, dyu think this is about igbos or yorubas?? No! Dis is about nigeria! This is about corruption! And d sad thing you fail to understand is their corrupt vices would have effect on the whole citizenry, igbos are not exempted! Don't you get it! Worst of all she doesn't even give a hoot bout you or the rest of you chanting her praise. Gosh..i weep for this country! It has gone to the dogs. Many thanks to our leaders
@ your pm. grin grin
I weep for my country
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jingo-OAU:

Which Yoruba doesn't put in a fellow Yoruba even mediocres, into public posts?
Y did u think yorubas were much in bureaucracy after the war?
When asked, Awolowo openly said that charity begins at home, so was it .
The same syndrome of 'i can't sack this permanent secretary, she is from my village' allowed so much yoruba mediocrity which crippled Nigerian corporations.
Don't come here and post trash. Y didn't ur dad advise FFK and ur other village ppl who were aviation ministers when the ministry was like LASTMA?
He wants to confuse her so that Bicourtney will stay, o kwa ya?
Thank God she jump and pass Una.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:

am struggling to see any Yoruba state better Igbo state bar Lagos. Look if they have 10 criminal politicians in SE, they x 2 in SW. For all Nigerian politicians in fact every Nigerian is a criminal so stop whining cos u can't change that. Any Nigerian less than 10 yrs as of today has already seen corruption as a Nigerian culture so brace yourself up for more corrupt practice hence forth. Do not look for who will be a scape oat cos nobody is ready to fight corruption as all of them are corrupt including you. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Unfortunately all their hands are soiled.

Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy / Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72