Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32826 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by phransix147(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
We all drank together at sandra's bar before he got high then started misbehaving
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
"Some say Real Madrid cannot perform well without Ronaldo, but they've proved so many people wrong tonight. Viva Ronaldo."

I guess I'm right? Lol
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jhidey08(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
propzncribz: Only bored people will play this game.
well, u jst took part.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chucky234(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lovely magnynimous ediffice you have there.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
I want her to Come back to me.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by tbagjames(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Manchester United has done it again today
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by raystanley(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
see that handsome man standing over there!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
yes! it can be done.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Negation: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
You have started lying again, I see.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Sard(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Manchester united won tonight because they were fantastic.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by delors(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
This game got my attention as soon as I saw it!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by SimonSniper(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
YOU know say money no be problem grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by sensaraj(f): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
who God has blessed no one can curse.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chakula: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Without Seun NL will not exist
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by satellitedaisy: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
I Will comment tomorrow
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by sensaraj(f): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bleep that white guy who murdered our nigerian texas student
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by stagger: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game

I can see you don't know how to play this game. Did I need to use these words you listed above to write these two sentences?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kids really can keep one awake at odd hours.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Sagma(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Money stop nonsense.[b][/b]
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by fyneguy: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
God has justified me
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Gistwitherico(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you okay? Why do yot want us to make this sentence for christ sake?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by silvercloud: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
It would be impossible for you to understand what I am thinking, then again you are intelligent enough to figure it out.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by elrony(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Smoke weed before you sleep because it will take you above your dreams!!! grin grin cheesy

*na paper to rizla,no reason am,burn am*
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by niceeric(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Look no further...'I Love You'.....simple 3 word sentence
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
There she goes again.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2013
This topic has been hijacked by over-achievers trying to prove the superiority of their IQ over their fellow humans. @OP, What else?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by prof800(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2013
mrsincredible: i need to add 'A" for it to be more difficult
Add 'A', add 'AN', add 'TO', add 'AT', add 'FOR'...
...else it's gonna be too easy without much fun!.
Damn... you've got to add 'BE'
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by raystanley(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Just check out my own newly formed sentence...
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2013
never saw it ,nice thought.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by GetGuide: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2013
i need to fix my hair this weekend

Oya check the hair here
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by obillyj(f): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2013
"please don't spoil this game"

hahahahaha, smart babe
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by elrony(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2013
elrony: Smoke weed before you sleep because it will take you above your dreams!!! grin grin cheesy

*na paper to rizla,no reason am,burn am*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.