Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32827 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
[/color] grin[color=#000099]Guess @meyawe just coupled some words to form this sentence.. KILLED IT MEHN grin tongue
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Aulor(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Any female willing to kick-it dis Friday??
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by anthodbar: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some people are so heartless.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by kingsleyMbang(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin cheesy God always care for his people grin cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chrisme(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
this is too cheap na.
No B witout BB
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by donphilopus: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
When would Mod stop bringing sheets to Front Page?? (My sentence though)

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jayAjoku(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
jump up slap her then sit down like nothin happened...
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by itoldu: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
I am not going to ask about what you aim to achieve by posting this Thread. cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
I am bad like that...
Please, no hating
Thank you and goodnight. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chy22(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
I will eat you like egg.

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
February first friday, father fox fried four fresh fishies for four fresh fathers from france.. (Has anybody said that already?)

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
anthodbar: Some people are so heartless.
embarassed cryyour statement don cos gbege o. I remember when she said she wasn't interested anymore. HEARTLESS indeed grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by dabrake(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
We go chop yam. Chopn't we?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wan go shiiit for latrine
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by scobaba: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don tell you say one day one day you go F.k us up.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Djmantana: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who cares,op who cares,am about to make your damn sentence so who cares.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Danhumprey: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
dabrake: We go chop yam. Chopn't we?
LOL........Dabrake! Where you learn English Language? cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Vivipedia: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is simply a puzzle, visit and learn more at: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jekwuojoto(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nwoke m bia here immediately
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by omajali2003(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Swirat will you marry me? undecided
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Jarus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Make two full sentences without using any word poster mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by homealone2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU strike has been called off.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jhidey08(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Women without their men aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ useless.

Women! Without them, men aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ useless.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by olufairme(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
lyf means much towards attainn suces
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
How come am I not seeing End Time Things Crooners on this thread?? Check it out!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by JuicyGee(f): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
dabrake: We go chop yam. Chopn't we?

Activityj: I'm at the toilet when she came.

IYA NGBALI: I wan go shiiit for latrine

Lwkmd.. Nairaland get characters oh!! grin grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by slightlyMad(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
My phone's battery just wont last enough for me to answer this naughty OP, You think you can just come online asking us to solve your ridiculous homework. I still wonder how this made it to frontpage. I got it! I wrote an extremely long compound sentence just as requested.

OP, send me recharge card swiftly

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Funpeter: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
She loves my lollipop.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jhidey08(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I wan go shiiit for latrine
cum sheet on my head na
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by mazizitonene(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Look at you!

You are right.....
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ocheejemb: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Relatively easy task this was, any significant mastery of syntax ensures that this task can be performed quite easily.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by kadas01(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please, get me some water to drink........Thank you.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by propzncribz: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Only bored people will play this game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.