Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32830 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by helphelp: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Jesus wept...

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by bighuntenter: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2013
1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
2. I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY
3. I WILL NOT BE GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY.
4. TODAY, I THINK I WILL BE VERY BUSY
5. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by koretlinkz: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
You did well today, Thank you...
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by dafeltisla(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
You don't even know what you are talking about
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by XLR8(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
luxanne: Game seemed easy afterall, 13 pages, we still counting tongue

yes luxanne that's true but are you winking at me?..I checked your profile thinking i'll meet an ordinary girl but I was entranced staring at your eyelashes...sort of
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
How are you?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by emmabest2000(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2013
We should be too big to take offense too noble to give it
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by esbaby: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Prophet T.B. Joshua Is The Son Of The Devil And His Followers Will Go Straight To Hell - Pastor Chris Okotie http://naijaz..fr/2013/12/prophet-tb-joshua-is-son-of-devil-and.html
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by esbaby: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2013
PHOTO: Gospel Singer Eben Marries His Sweetheart, Jahdieh
http://naijaz..fr/2013/12/photo-gospel-singer-eben-marries-his.html
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Alleinad(f): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
my sister dropped me off at work.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by philtrum(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
I am deeply inspired plus relaxed talking about how yoga works for me
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by cferdinand(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
In that case we all can figure it out grin grin without involving you that posted this for us to start solving and cracking hard our brain as we don't have no time for such fun here grin tongue undecided grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy
TharyeS:
THE guy IN red doesnt knw what IS required OF him.grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ladygudhead(f): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2015
I love you.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Heebucun(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
I hate retards
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lyntiffany(f): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Am so into her.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
I love you
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by kpaofame: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
i dont believe any post that comes before mine....

Hmmmn, Sunday aint fun if you are broke
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chakula: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nothing will last forver. Thread starter should know this.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
No other joker like Buhari
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by senatorn3c(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Am too big to go down
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Hyfer(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
I am very tired
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Daniluv007(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
I aways thought i would win
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by okikiosibodu(m): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2016
This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A
Please don't spoil this game

I am flabbergasted at my ability to scatter English language lakadaisically by compiling this exaggeratedly lengthy terrifical Mumbo-Jumbos constituting an higgledy-piggledy that defiles English diction
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
somr shepherd are black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Mctursh(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ohh that's easy 'I have missed you so much'

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.