Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32828 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by SHAAWA: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was not born yesterday.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by abbeycial: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
shove ur phone up ur ass***
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by autchman144(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Go back home
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by elmajor(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
I love this game.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Daniel2289(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Reasons why i like Nairaland.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Daniel2289(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Reasons why i like Nairaland. :DReasons why i like Nairaland.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ayusco: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Without steady income you will likely become broke
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by bluehorizo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
You are so brilliant to have started this.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Monarchmindset(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wetin dey sup
When i dey hustle
You dey lick lollipop eh
Na you dey form robocop
But na today reality must come out
Ask them
Who no know me
Oluwa burna Fun won ni flows
Won pe mi mr lover lover
Omoge meji ni backseat ninu hummer
Mo fe lo clubbing
Mo de gbe won losi aura
Make you no follow me run my race
E be like sey dey don dey craze
You see we no dey look their face
Right now i don feel irie
Oya na Daddy daddy ko wa wale
Mummy mummy ko wa wale
Daddy daddy ko wa wale
Mummy mummy ko wa wale
Daddy daddy ko wa wale
Mummy mummy ko wa wale
Daddy daddy ko wa wale.....(finish singing it)
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by zikclassiq(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
I LOVE YOU
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Icent99(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
there comes mrsincredible tallking to me
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Anyanwu68(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will be going to school tomorrow
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by stiles009(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Killing few snake-like toad won´t endanger their species, instead, their surviving chance will increase tremendiously.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by stiles009(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Killing few snake-like toad won´t endanger their specie, instead, their surviving chance will increase tremendiously.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by iamdsam: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Don't tell nonsense like that
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by solamath(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will kill you!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by casmir378: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just left my house
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by randwise(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Happy birthday to every birthdayers of this day!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:39am On Nov 29, 2013
you must be very foolish
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by esbaby: 2:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by mckorode(m): 2:11am On Nov 29, 2013
This has turned out to be one obviously simple game being played by many nairalanders.
Even if you include all prepositions,it will still be easy as sh*t.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Greaaat: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Don't tell me nonsense
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by luxanne(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Game seemed easy afterall, 13 pages, we still counting tongue
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by corruptst(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Possibility exists that I can make numerous sentences without using all as instructed
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by zolargeo: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2013
with God all things are possible
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bababo(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2013
This boy lied.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Proudlynaija(f): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Blessed are thou o Lord
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Barselonia(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2013
I went to Segun's family get together family party Which you are absent
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by theomaris(f): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2013
I am not who think I am.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by mkmyers45(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Can i have you digits mi Lady?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ignis: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
ignis: I pray ASUU suspends this 5 months old strike.
Am I correct?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Careful circumspatial analysis reveals acute delineation dereliction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.