Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu (28218 Views)

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by cbrass(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2013
lastpage:

Emmmm...... it is spelled 'HAPPY'! Since you speak in the "past tense" by using the word "has" to preceed 'cause', it is "caused" that you should write!
....and the phrase is "irreparable loss/damage"!

God, are these the type of "Graduates" that EBSU is churning out?
.....ones who cant even construct a single sentence, without grammatical summersaults!
Make them resume quickly abeg, use the time to teach your students how to write proper English ... or Vernacular sef! grin grin
No pun intended.

Lastpage!
Ahahahaahah...lwkmd!! Infact those guys are real clowns, some one told a time like that-that I should be patient and not rush to ndigbo universities all because I am yet to be admitted into the uni, he said their schools are glorified primary schools except UNN
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Chimezie198(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Cleopatranwa: Ebonyi 'stress' University! Proudly EBSU! No weakling in EBSU, no dunce no dulling! EBSU makes u a survivor n strong both academically, swagademically,intellectually, badestually, and otherwise! If u can survive in EBSU, u can survive anywhere in d world! I rep Cass, Ishieke, Presco, n Perm site!
Elechi bus... grin

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by cbrass(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Cleopatranwa: Ebonyi 'stress' University! Proudly EBSU! No weakling in EBSU, no dunce no dulling! EBSU makes u a survivor n strong both academically, swagademically,intellectually, badestually, and otherwise! If u can survive in EBSU, u can survive anywhere in d world! I rep Cass, Ishieke, Presco, n Perm site!

Smh
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Cleopatranwa(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Let 'it' fall off!
cbrass:

Smh
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Olril18(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
anyaekekehinde:
read your statement again, what federal government wil all the billions of oil money cant afford, is it the poor and improvished ebonyi state that wil be able to afford it. What is even the IGR of ebonyi state. Now i know you have a logically dull mind. I was following you initially, but i hav to unfollow you now... Take it or leave 9O% of state universities are trash.
Do you how much medical diagnostic equipment cost. I have seen ebsu doctors that have never seen a CT scan. They have only seen it pictures..

education in nigeria is the most farcial,federal universities are as trash as state unis... but still to say 90% percent of state are trash is a huge understatement
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by anitank(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2013
anyaekekehinde:
read your statement again, what federal government wil all the billions of oil money cant afford, is it the poor and improvished ebonyi state that wil be able to afford it. What is even the IGR of ebonyi state. Now i know you have a logically dull mind. I was following you initially, but i hav to unfollow you now... Take it or leave 9O% of state universities are trash.
Do you how much medical diagnostic equipment cost. I have seen ebsu doctors that have never seen a CT scan. They have only seen it pictures..
You don't have to insult me to make a point young man . I made a statement based on what I know, and I stand by it till proven otherwise

And as for u following/unfollowing me, I never really noticed sorry
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Olril18:

education in nigeria is the most farcial,federal universities are as trash as state unis... but still to say 90% percent of state are trash is a huge understatement

i know both state and federal university are not worth it. But one is stil better.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
anitank:
You don't have to insult me to make a point young man . I made a statement based on what I know, and I stand by it till proven otherwise

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
anitank:

you dont have to notice whether i follow you or not... I have been a silent admirer, and i really dont care mayb you are aware or not aware about it. But i was really disappointed by your reasoning. I expected more from you. As regards you standing by your opinion, i wil ask you 1 question,which is; where have you lived most of your life?.if its in the east, i wil have no reason to argue any longer. But if not, let me tell you that in science,medicine&engineering, your performance is function of the level of your exposure. If you have come across any outstanding doctor from ebsu, he/she is an isolated case,and such person made himself outstanding on his own, not bkos of one mushroom secondary school called ebsu..
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by protonz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
........... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by creativemusic: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
They don;t want any grant from govt abiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by ibkcaress(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thumbs up.......I love dis idea. I don't even kno y states versities r taken dis serious... Can't d sch-fees do wat dey wanna do.mtchew.... EBSU 4 lyf
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Chartey(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
anitank:
And u've been to EBSU before? Some of ur Almighty federal unis do not have well equipped facilities to train their doctors. I attended a Federal Uni so I know. Leave all the big big names wey u de hear, they offer nothing!
I'm very sure you are not a doctor 'cause you won't say all these if you were. An EBSU medical graduate cannot say all these things you've said.
Medical education is about facilities.
First of all the EBSU teaching hospital is not even among the best/biggest 10 in this country(which are all federal anyway).
Second, EBSU doesn't have the pedigree to attract the best medical consultants as almost all of them prefer to work in the big teaching hospitals(that's if they stay in the country).
I really don't think you know much about medical education.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Flasysam(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now he knows that he wil pull out of the union, forgetting in 2009/2010 when he was the minister of education, when the 6mnth old strike was going on, he was busy using the money in celebrating his marriage annivesary. Mtwchewww. Na the same people
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by efizee: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
s!s! afrika:
We are talking about universities, EBSU sef is showing face!
Dat secondary school?
Mtchwwww
you a very senseless individual....
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by wealth2al(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
EBSU carry go... Love you guys
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sisiafrika(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
efizee: you a very senseless individual....
u mean ur dad is senseless?
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by bobolic: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bravo. The old men will soon discover that they have wasted all this time for nothing. You cannot force the system to change overnight. Other state universities should follow this excellent example.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by nwgoziri(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
s!s! afrika:
We are talking about universities, EBSU sef is showing face!
Dat secondary school?
Mtchwwww
OTONDO LIKE U.....they don upgrade o o
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sisiafrika(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
nwgoziri: OTONDO LIKE U.....they don upgrade o o
make i hear
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Chimezie198(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2013
s!s! afrika:

make i hear
u been go d schl? Dis own u dey vex like dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.