Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember (1432 Views)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by priscaoge(f): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
The world is full of sexy women, and all of us have
felt the urge to stray, even just for one night.
Here’s why staying faithful pays off, for your
relationship and for your s*x life.
Thing 1: When presented with the ideal cheating
scenario, that is, if a flying saucer lands in the cornfield
where you happen to be standing and a female alien of
sinus-clearing hotness slithers down the ramp and
declares that she wants to come in peace a minimum of
four times in the next hour, and you take her up on it
because you know no one will ever find out, no one
must ever find out.
Thing 2: Someone will always find out.
Thing 3: If you get caught, the law is on your wife’s
side. And you won’t lose just half of your stuff. The
other half, the golf clubs, the surround sound, the
Armani will be destroyed in a spectacular driveway
bonfire as every angry woman you know toasts
marshmallows shaped like your testicles.
Thing 4: And if you’re not married? Your longtime girl is
bound by no law.
Thing 5: Or, to paraphrase Neil Simon, do to yourself
what you would otherwise do unto others.
Thing 6: If a woman who knows you’re spoken for
comes on to you, it’s flattering. It’s tempting. But
remember that she’s doing it to feed her own ego, not
yours. She wants to see how much power she holds
over you. And if you take her bait, she then knows she
must be superior in every way to your sweetie. Deep
down, she has nothing but contempt for both your male
weakness and your mate’s existence. That should really
piss you off.
Thing 7: According to the Shari’ah, the laws of ancient
Islam, adulterers must be stoned to death. Before you
say, “Dude, cool,” we mean with rocks. In these parts,
that’s what will happen to your good name. Friends you
made while you were a couple will disappear. Friends
you had as a single guy are long gone. That leaves you
with the hard drinkers.
Thing 8: You’re about to be with the kind of woman
who wants to be with the kind of man who would cheat
on a woman.
Thing 9: Channel all temptation toward the girl you left
at home. Example: When out for a night with the boys,
go to Hooters, not a strip club or roadhouse. Hooters
girls are the unsung heroines of relationship therapy,
gorgeous, chatty, and so untouchable that you always
go home hungry. Your girl has no idea her s*x life will
improve tenfold when you get there.
Thing 10: At the office party, pretend the coworker
who’s flirting with you has gonorrhea.
Thing 11: If your ex calls, enjoy a pleasant 5-minute
conversation. Then tell her your wife’s on the other line.
Thing 12: Treat your temptation as a cage match.
Defeating that treacherous organ between your legs is
the ultimate triumph of man over nature. It’s you versus
your man-hood. He’s up for the challenge. Are you?
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by crackhaus: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
All I see here is the humour and superb composition...but if this was meant to scare/coerce men into being better faithful partners, then I'm sorry Miss but it's a wrong way to go about it.
Men don't exactly like being threatened into 'staying faithful' especially by our woman. grin

I mean I wouldn't normally cheat, but if my woman gives me that list either in seriousness or just to humour me, I might just go hit that shawty that's been eyeing me just to see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Waspy(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2013
And then the million dollar question...Why do guys cheat?. Truth be told, even guys can't answer this...Maybe the De Vule can
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by MrCork: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2013
..so I muss remember 12 thing juss to get one thing?.., I give up! undecided
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Shaakasi(f): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

very funny grin
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 26, 2013
Waspy: And then the million dollar question...Why do guys cheat?. Truth be told, even guys can't answer this...Maybe the De Vule can
Who do they cheat with? No be women ni, abi na plasma tv? Ode wey dey ask JAMB question
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by priscaoge(f): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2013
crackhaus: All I see here is the humour and superb composition...but if this was meant to scare/coerce men into being better faithful partners, then I'm sorry Miss but it's a wrong way to go about it.
Men don't exactly like being threatened into 'staying faithful' especially by our woman. grin

I mean I wouldn't normally cheat, but if my woman gives me that list either in seriousness or just to humour me, I might just go hit that shawty that's been eyeing me just to see what will happen.
Cheating is easy,why don't you try something more challenging like Been Faithful....!
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by priscaoge(f): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2013
CHEATING is NOT an accident... falling off a bike is an accident! You can't trip and fall on a bed with anyone
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Enegod(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
grin grin
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Mynd44: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge: CHEATING is NOT an accident... falling off a bike is an accident! You can't trip and fall on a bed with anyone
Well don't blame the men, blame the idiotic women who have been believing that lie for decades and also blame the moronic women who excuse men when they cheat
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Gabreal1(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Lmao!! MR CORK shaaa
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by NnamdiN: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge:
Cheating is easy,why don't you try something more challenging like Been Faithful....!
put quotation marks dear. No be you get that line

Daz all I have for this thread grin
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by crackhaus: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge:
CHEATING is NOT an accident... falling off a bike is an accident! You can't trip and fall on a bed with anyone
Both of these lines are old, over-used and were started by a heart-broken woman who was probably emotional when she came up with it grin
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Waspy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
naijaborn001:
Who do they cheat with? No be women ni, abi na plasma tv? Ode wey dey ask JAMB question
Were you born this way? Or you just retar'd as you age? Can't you read and grasp? Is your sense of sarcasm dead too or is it only your sense of reasoning....... Never ever quote me again, atleast whenever your brain is hibernating. Assho'le angry
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by Iaz93: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2013
undecided
Re: BEFORE YOU CHEAT: 12 Things You Need To Remember by elrony(m): 4:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Please what are the other 12 things "you" need to remember after cheating?? grin

*curious*

(1) (Reply)

Little Things That'll Make Her Jealous / Broken : Women Will Start Payingmen Handsomely 2 Suck Their Breasts.why? / She Says I Laugh Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.