Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44201 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: Since the death of Ojukwu, who is the Igbo leader with enough clout to lead the struggle for Biafra??

The Igbo leaders that have the influence to achieve this are too busy dinning with the Government to even pay attention.

Don't be a pawn in this game, the kings are always last on the board.
Its seems you are enjoying nigeria the way it is. Guess what, others have gotten wiser and have seen through your game plan.
Checkmate
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Niger Delta will soon place Igbo people where they belong.
Ignorance!

Are you not aware that 50% of the Niger-Deltans of 21st century are more inclined/disposed to South-Easterners than any other region in Nigeria? Simply put, we have formed a common alliance. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsIYKE: after the war for nigeria we are going to come for lagos...Everytin will be leveled. so u will start from scratch like we did

SEY LAGOS NA YOUR PAPA LAND?
YOU THINK LAGOS IS PART OF SS, SE STATES
SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
nutarious: Lot of Hate here.
1-Will SS be called Biafrans
2-will SS bow to IGBO as their superior.
3-will SS allow IGbOs to take ova their Oil incase of secession.
3-Can igbos survive wtout other regions
4-can IGBO generate enough fund to fight a war wtout SS Money
5-Will Igbos leave all Their investment to Other regions which is more than they have @ Home.
6- do Igbos have Leaders who won't reason with benefits
7-will IGbos Outside other regions support biafra losing their resources
Face your own side of the equation and allow others to sort themselves out.
Remember, your enemies enemy is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Its seems you are enjoying nigeria the was it is. Guess what, others have gotten wiser and have seen through your game plan.
Checkmate
Wrong, its not me that's enjoying the Country the way it is..........Its your leaders, our leaders that are enjoying it the way it is.

The ones that are supposed to be championing the Biafran cause.

Whenever you start your fighting, they'll co-ordinate you all from the USA or UK and grant interviews on CNN on your behalfs.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nattydonatus: odua no get d liver ! Abi u wan try ?
U go no say dey get d liver in 2015!! Na money and brain go work for us!!! Na dis southerners and notherners who go work for us!! U no say Igbo like money,na just 1,1k go do d work!! ..we will hire all dis igbo sent abroad for training ,after giving them 1k each ,to defend. South west ,and some hausa trainee too,hausa no like money much,maybe we go increase there own to 5k each person.....after the might have killed themselves ,then Yorubas will be the original nigerians while we take the remaining igbos and hasusa as slave!!! ...Igbo no get sense,na shout dem no hw to do!!!....2015 is almost here!!!!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
rahazaqa: U go no say dey get d liver in 2015!! Na money and brain go work for us!!! Na dis southerners and notherners who go work for us!! U no say Igbo like money,na just 1,1k go do d work!! ..we will hire all dis igbo sent abroad for training ,after giving them 1k each ,to defend. South west ,and some hausa trainee too,hausa no like money much,maybe we go increase there own to 5k each person.....after the might have killed themselves ,then Yorubas will be the original nigerians while we take the remaining igbos and hasusa as slave!!! ...Igbo no get sense,na shout dem no hw to do!!!....2015 is almost here!!!!
Internet warrior tins.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Any of u Igbos wey get family for Ijebu,tell dem to go home when d election is near o!!! I tell u!!! ......IJB DEDENCE SQUAD warn u!!...
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: Wrong, its not me that's enjoying the Country the way it is..........Its your leaders, our leaders that are enjoying it the way it is.

The ones that are supposed to be championing the Biafran cause.

Whenever you start your fighting, they'll co-ordinate you all from the USA or UK and grant interviews on CNN on your behalfs.
When the US went to war against the Iraqis and Afghans did you see George Bush carrying a gun? Use your head kid.
We know your game plan.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is war ri some
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Poor Man (The Masses) dey Suffer, Monkey (The Working Class) dey work, Baboon (Our Leaders) dey Chop

So all ya blabber-mouths shouting e nor go happen.. which level are you among the 3 (Poor Man, Monkey or Baboon)
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Although i'm not a fan of seccession,I believe in Unity but I also think its unfair that poor states are reaping from rich states. I think all regions should be economically and socially independent and fend for themselves instead of a centralized government.
Yoruba people are inferior darksin tribe with no resources. one thing that annoys me is the fact that darkskin yorubas enjoy humiliating the superior fair skin Igbos on this forum. the Igbos are mostly fair skin.My background is Calabar efik,I am fair skin and i'm not a fan of dirty darkies like Yorubas. I support the Igbos.
Is it a crime to seek separation from darkskin yorubas?

You clearly need psychiatric attention.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
iluMUGUboy: Is this a joke TAKING too far or what? Who is financing this clearly secessionist movement?

I know this is da right time for potato headed sponge brains to put ur pennywhistling bloody arsses to da talking tests..kano has got a 100 mallams in jordan some time back,either u were on xray shades prescription to check ur boozy myopic vision,or u smoked wax thru ur ears. bloody idle fart
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: You people are getting worked up over a non event. The story was first posted in a CNN ireport and CNN clearly marked the video and story as unvetted. The author of the story is biafrazion grin

Not a single person has been admitted to Israel for the stated purpose. Millitary personnel ko, Mascurade procession ni. If any of these people is caught, I am convinced that General Ihejirika will personally blow these Biafrans to smithereens.

Check out the iReport dated May 2, 2013

Please don't mind them my brother. It is joblessness that's bothering them. Hopefully as the economy continues to improve, they'll eventually gain useful employment.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor:

..when will you stop being stvpid and start thinking straight??....you sure do have a penchant for being silly..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Superking: Ignorance!

Are you not aware that 50% of the Niger-Deltans of 21st century are more inclined/disposed to South-Easterners than any other region in Nigeria? Simply put, we have formed a common alliance. grin
The only thing that seems to join the South South with South East is the South South's plan to get a Goodluck Jonathan bact to Aso Rock.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Please don't mind them my brother. It is joblessness that's bothering them. Hopefully as the economy continues to improve, they'll eventually gain useful employment.
So now you believe there will be a change in the ecomony?
Are you trying to woo us back after realising you will be on the receiving end?
Face it, the Niger Deltas didnt realise it back then but now i think we do.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The only thing that seems to join the South South with South East is the South South's plan to get a Goodluck Jonathan bact to Aso Rock.
Fight for yourselves and leave the SS & SE.
We do not need your opinion in our affairs.
I smell jealousy and insecurity.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:
..they shall soon get what they are asking for, the country is already on course towards division and so be it.
good thing u said...u sure would have gotten some syringe...
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

In your dreams.
Others are talking of Isreal, US , Iran, islamic terrorist as allies this one is talking of Brazil & Cuba who dont even give a darm about Yorubad.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT CUBA, BRAZIL DOESN'T HAVE MUCH CONCERN ABOUT YORUBA LAND?
THE PEOPLE OF BRAZIL N CUBA ARE PRACTICING YORUBA CULTURE... GO N FIND OUT.....
YORUBA IS NOT INFERIOR PARASITE... ..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

When the US went to war against the Iraqis and Afghans did you see George Bush carrying a gun? Use your head kid.
We know your game plan.
At least, Ojukwu led by example during the Biafran civil war by not co-ordinating it from a foreign location.

Who are your leaders in this struggle sef?? Or else you'll remain a group of people working towards Biafra without leaders, or game plan.

Since you're soooo intelligent and you use your head, you should know.

..........And if you finally name them, run a background check on them to see if they are truely influencial and capable enough to achieve this.

If not......its a suicide mission.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by chi4ik(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
odua son: I support biafrans on this one,Nigeria is a failed experiment
I pray yorubas aren't caught unawares as other regions are already taking neccesary precautions.We should drop our pseudo-sophiscation and smell the cofee before it is too late.
my brother U ar 100% right, though I'm an Igbo $ I advice U guys (yoruba's) to get ready because Hausa's ar more deadly as we think. I reside in North (JOS) $ I know wat they(Hausa's) can do. God we ae in ur hand.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Isahalbash(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truckpusher: The south south is one of the most heavily armed region in this country with light assault fire arms that can come in handy in guerrilla warfare and of course the terrain is more than treacherous unless for a well equipped army which won't exist after the disintegration of Nigeria.

I think it's going to be a bitter fight in all the six region to the death until the Fulani invaders retreat and release our Hausa/Kanuri brothers from this hundreds of years of slavery if only the Hausas will agree to be free from the shackles of Islam which is a tool for the descendant of Usman adan Fodio caliphate. angry

Who told u d hausas and kanuris r slaves 2 d fulanis?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: At least, Ojukwu led by example during the Biafran civil war by not co-ordinating it from a foreign location.

Who are your leaders in this struggle sef?? Or else you'll remain a group of people working towards Biafra without leaders, or game plan.

Since you're soooo intelligent and you use your head, you should know.

Yes Ojukwu lead because he was a millitary man.
You have a shallow brain.
Does SW have any one at all in history? Cowards always hiding behind their Hausa masters.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Me_Aboki: So they are sending them to their real homeland to train, well good for them.
No need to fight, they shall soon get what they are asking for, the country is already on course towards division and so be it.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by baby124: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Does SW have any one at all in history? Cowards always hiding behind their Hausa masters.
5.00GP:

fatwallet: .
itsIYKE: after the war for nigeria we are going to come for lagos...Everytin will be leveled. so u will start from scratch like we did

Ekaabo o. Se dada le de? E pe fun wa broda Musiwa. I am waiting for you to break out the maps. grin
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by john4jesus2007: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
mankand: These clowns does not end amazing me
Once beaten twice shy,to be forewarned is to be forearmed,QED
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Can you see how civil and polite i have been in relating with you?? But you choose to throw insults.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Superking: Old news! It seems you have been reading too much of Femi Fani-Kayode's publications lately? grin ;DThat was before 1980.

Current statistical records suggest otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, consult google.

SEE THIS DEMENTED FELLOW...
YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR PROOF HERE..
YOU PEOPLE HAS FED WRONG INFORMATION INTO THE SEARCH ENGINE....
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Energito: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
DarryOsh:

You see, i really did not want to comment on your post which reeks of hate and ignorance and inferiority complex(I mean that in the nicest way). But I changed my mind. You need to be corrected.

What is you obsession with skin colour that you have to scream it like its what your life depends on? Its quite surprising that you think that Yorubas are so 'black' when we are not even the tribe with darkest skin colour in Nigeria. And while i know that your side has the largest population of people with fair-skinned people, a lot of easterners are dark skinned. Nevertheless, Skin colour is immaterial(and you will begin to cry racism as soon as u land in Heathrow).

You said that foreign companies should relocate from Lagos, You should know that no one forces companiess to their region. Something attracts them!

I understand you claim that Yoruba Nairalanders have been unfair in their remarks about easterners. How could you ever imagine, that those 'few' Yoruba nairalanders in the virtual realm of internet are somehow representative of the entire Yoruba tribe (or all yoruba nairalanders for that matter). Please I beg you, attack the individual(s) you have issues with and dont assume that everyone is the same just because they share something in Common. For example, wont it be wrong for a newspaper to report that ALL Nairalanders are tribalist (and racists obsessed with skin colour) just because a few like you have paraded your selves that way. Unlike you i would never judge the easterners I have as friends by your actions.
this is the best post i have come across since this year.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

You must be Dreaming. How has Cuba & brazil identified with Nigeria or Yorubad land since the gullible ones have been practicing your culture?
Yorubad are ungrateful parasites.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

So now you believe there will be a change in the ecomony?
Are you trying to woo us back after realising you will be on the receiving end?
Face it, the Niger Deltas didnt realise it back then but now it think we do.

A change in the economy? Dude, the economy HAS CHANGED and IS CHANGING. If you set up any type of firm that services the expanding middle class, you will make a killing. I know someone in Enugu who was looking for paid employment for 3 years to no effect. He then got a loan of 100k from a friend and set up a tiling company. He took photos of different tiling designs, and started taking them round to rich homes to advertise. He started getting jobs. Two years later, he's built two mansions from that business, and is a very big boy in town today, with all sorts of contracts including commercial and govt contracts. Just tiling.

You see, this is a person who has used his brain and creativity and is contributing to society and to himself. The jobless, useless, thick-skulled ones are the ones fighting for disintegration of the country and war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.