Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44198 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Isahalbash(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
rahazaqa: U go no say dey get d liver in 2015!! Na money and brain go work for us!!! Na dis southerners and notherners who go work for us!! U no say Igbo like money,na just 1,1k go do d work!! ..we will hire all dis igbo sent abroad for training ,after giving them 1k each ,to defend. South west ,and some hausa trainee too,hausa no like money much,maybe we go increase there own to 5k each person.....after the might have killed themselves ,then Yorubas will be the original nigerians while we take the remaining igbos and hasusa as slave!!! ...Igbo no get sense,na shout dem no hw to do!!!....2015 is almost here!!!!

continue dreaming...na hausas u wan tk 4 slaves?e b lyk say dm jst released u 4rm yaba left
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DeNoble1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: cheesy Abeg I'm interested in becoming one, which side should I join for the training?
come! are you indirectly telling us you are a minority?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

A change in the economy? Dude, the economy HAS CHANGED and IS CHANGING. If you set up any type of firm that services the expanding middle class, you will make a killing. I know someone in Enugu who was looking for paid employment for 3 years to no effect. He then got a loan of 100k from a friend and set up a tiling company. He took photos of different tiling designs, and started taking them round to rich homes to advertise. He started getting jobs. Two years later, he's built two

This is Super Story.
The whole world knows that the igbos are hardworking.
Our minds are already made up. No time for sweet talks.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: Can you see how civil and polite i have been in relating with you?? But you choose to throw insults.
My previous dealings with your tribe is always filled with insults even when it is unnecessary.
Alright, i take back the insults.
Do me a favor by telling your kinsmen to desist from insults during discussions.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DeNoble1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Moukafoam:

Are Nigerians practicing true Democracy? grin

A country where the president accepted 16 above 19 cheesy

Or

Should I say a country where 5 law makers sat to suspend the rest 27 and impeach the speaker undecided

A country where a minister will be involve in corruption and a certain group will protest that they are victimizing their person and the president will see nothing wrong with it? grin

We should try to give our system of Government another name, calling it Democracy hurts sad
A country where everyone is guilty of either corruption or promoting the same. including you
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

A change in the economy? Dude, the economy HAS CHANGED and IS CHANGING. If you set up any type of firm that services the expanding middle class, you will make a killing. I know someone in Enugu who was looking for paid employment for 3 years to no effect. He then got a loan of 100k from a friend and set up a tiling company. He took photos of different tiling designs, and started taking them round to rich homes to advertise. He started getting jobs. Two years later, he's built two mansions from that business, and is a very big boy in town today, with all sorts of contracts including commercial and govt contracts. Just tiling.

You see, this is a person who has used his brain and creativity and is contributing to society and to himself. The jobless, useless, thick-skulled ones are the ones fighting for disintegration of the country and war.
I'm with you on this one. I see young boys nd girls now, into photography, fashion, making shoes, belts, baking confectioneries and cakes, and they are making money from it.

Sometimes i envy their drive but they're getting smarter and investment savvy at younger ages now.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Yes Ojukwu lead because he was a millitary man.
You have a shallow brain.
Does SW have any one at all in history? Cowards always hiding behind their Hausa masters.

AWOLOWO USED HIS BRAIN N EDUCATION TO SUBDUE IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR BUT OJUKWU USED WEAPON WHICH DOESN'T HELP HIM TO WIN THE WAR..
YORUBA IS NOT COWARD......
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

My previous dealing with your kind is always filled with insults. I take back the insults.
Do me a favor by telling your kinsmen to desist from insults during discussion.
Lol @ "My kind".......Like we're some sort of aliens.

If you're insulted by anyone, you have the choice to insult em back, at least you're reflecting the attitude they're throwing at you.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

This is Super Story.
The whole world knows that the igbos are hardworking.
Our minds are already made up. No time for sweet talks.

REALLY..
HARDWORKING INDEED.. HARDWORKING IN ROBBERY, DEPORTATION, VANSALISATION, PUSHING OF CARTS.......
WHO IS HOLDING YOUR TRIBE NOT TO GO?
GHANA MUST GO =IGBO MUST GO...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DonBrutus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

On a second thought....I agreed with you.
like you are the type that talks b4 u think?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

AWOLOWO USED HIS BRAIN N EDUCATION TO SUBDUE IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR BUT OJUKWU USED WEAPON WHICH DOESN'T HELP HIM TO WIN THE WAR..
YORUBA IS NOT COWARD......
If you follow our discussion properly, you will discover we were talking about leaders that fought in the warfront and not cowards who surface from no where after the battle is over claiming to have used educason to fight. How pathetic.
Dont embarass Awo by dragging his dead body into this.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Ndkings1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Arise Oh Biafra!
The time is near. Plz, how can i join those troopz.
Am so enthusiastic to go.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Ndkings1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Arise Oh Biafra!
The time is near. Plz, how can i join those troopz.
Am so enthusiastic to go.
A want to shed the blood of the awusas'

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

REALLY..
HARDWORKING INDEED.. HARDWORKING IN ROBBERY, DEPORTATION, VANSALISATION, PUSHING OF CARTS.......
WHO IS HOLDING YOUR TRIBE NOT TO GO?
GHANA MUST GO =IGBO MUST GO...
From your comments you sound like a teenager. I will advise u look for your mate to discuss with. Better still, keep quiet and listen while your elders discuss.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Fight for yourselves and leave the SS & SE.
We do not need your opinion in our affairs.
I smell jealousy and insecurity.
Orlando is a Niger Deltan from Itsekiri, Delta State.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Orlando is a Niger Deltan from Itsekiri, Delta State.
Your comments says otherwise.
You cant eat ur cake and have it.
Chameleon
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by davywillis: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
At least we go all watch the world cup in 2014 as Nigerians together b4 all dis apocalyps go happen cheesy
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

From your comments you sound like a teenager. I will advise u look for your mate to discuss with. Better still, keep quiet and listen while your elders discuss.

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
FROM YOUR COMMENTS YOU SOUND LIKE A TEENAGER (×)
HOW DOES TEENAGERS
SOUND?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by geeez: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while

The man just kept repeating the same things over and over through the video

He refused to answer the call when his cheap phone rang

He called on Igbos in the North to return to Biafra but mentioned nothing about the ones in the West

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
FROM YOUR COMMENTS YOU SOUND LIKE A TEENAGER (×)
HOW DOES TEENAGERS
SOUND?
Son of man. Lol....
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

If you follow our discussion properly, you will discover we were talking about leaders that fought in the warfront and not cowards who surface from no where after the battle is over claiming to have used educason to fight. How pathetic.
Dont embarass Awo by dragging his dead body into this.

REMEMBER
PEN (YORUBA ) IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD ( HAUSA N IGBO )
YORUBA DOESN'T NEED TO GO IN PHYSICAL COMBAT WITH YOUR USELESS TRIBE (IGBO )..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Uteghe :
Biafra is a mirage,a still born dream. Ojukwu led his people to certain death by starting a war he could not win. I gbos never agree on anything except commerce..that's why an Igbo man can't be president. It one of our own-GEJ to make Igbo man Chief Of Army Staff.

The topic is not abt Igbo presidency
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by remarkD(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Or, as their (Yoruba) elders have said, their ancestors will fight for them....
(http://saharareporters.com/news-page/afenifere-boko-haram-our-ancestors-will-finish-you)

Ironically its is exactly 6 months to today (the 26th) it was posted in the media...
Anyhoo... I don't mean to digress sha...pelee

Musiwa will use his satelite cameras to locate army tanks for yorubas grin grin[/quote]
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by mancanoe: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
BEWARE OF THE BB... BIAFRAN BABIES...

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by winteriscoming: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Time to abandon thread
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DerideGull(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
I guess the members of Biafran Zionist Movement are not a natural jokers. Why sending only 500?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by sweetgala(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
All of you people are clowns, biafrans never fail to amuse me with their level of stupidity.
The kano state governor is advancing his people sponsoring young men and women to civil aviations schools abroad because the ones on nigeria are at capacity, he is also advancing the youth so they are more suitable in the Nigerian civil service.

So biafrans decide to send miscreants for military training. Well the Israel state can not be training individuals who are not members of the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nicepoker(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
No wonder stella went to israel
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Smartjeezy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
CHAII!! Look At This People.Failed Citizen, Failed Country...I Weep For You All! War!!! OMODE KO MO OGUN,OUN PE NI EFO...Sorry To Say Oo,Some Of U Need To Be Examine Properly For A Brain Diseases.God Bless Me,God Bless Nigeria.Like This Post If U Still Believe In One Nigeria.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by cannonnier(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
isale_gan:
whoever chooses to overthrow a king better make sure he is successful. Otherwise he pays with his life.

shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.