Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44202 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DerideGull(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
sweet_gala: All of you people are clowns, biafrans never fail to amuse me with their level of stupidity.
The kano state governor is advancing his people sponsoring young men and women to civil aviations schools abroad because the ones on nigeria are at capacity, he is also advancing the youth so they are more suitable in the Nigerian civil service.

So biafrans decide to send miscreants for military training. Well the Israel state can not be training individuals who are not members of the Nigerian army.

You are undoubtedly the biggest fool if you think Kano State and governor were advancing his people by sending them to civil aviations schools in Jordan of all places. Nigerian aviation sector is filled to the brink with pilots trained in countries more advanced than Jordan yet they are begging for jobs. A Nigerian pilot trained in Jordan can not secure a flying job in Somalia talk less Lebanon.

Northerners such as governor of Kano State, Alhaji Kwankwosa, who do not believe in the stupidity called One-Nigeria when a northerner is not the Head of State. I hope you do not think it is a mere coincidence that airports are built in all nukes and crannies of northern region even when such structure will not see a plane except during war. Must one be a Nigerian or member of Nigerian armed forces to be admitted into Israeli Military Academy?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by moshoodn(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello house....

Insults ain't the key.

No tribe is more superior cos we ain't in an "Animal Farm"

Besides, what I expected y'all to do on a forum like this is to team up, be in solidarity and consolidate efforts towards fighting corruption.

Guess y'all read the submissions by Thabo Mbeki...

Secession or not, building relationships matter a lot.

PS: I really stopped commenting in NL for a while cos the level of tribalism is appalling.
Every issues, no matter how trivial is seen from a tribalistic point of view..

Secondly, insult levels are arising and I begin to wonder, what's the problem. Is it that NL is so full of teenagers and kids? Or some immature adults?

Seun Osewa should take note so that NL won't go on a downward spiral....

Thank y'all...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Emperor007: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Time would tell how long we would keep living in deceit of something that doesn't exist, termed one Nijireya.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Although i'm not a fan of seccession,I believe in Unity but I also think its unfair that poor states are reaping from rich states. I think all regions should be economically and socially independent and fend for themselves instead of a centralized government.
Yoruba people are inferior darksin tribe with no resources. one thing that annoys me is the fact that darkskin yorubas enjoy humiliating the superior fair skin Igbos on this forum. the Igbos are mostly fair skin.My background is Calabar efik,I am fair skin and i'm not a fan of dirty darkies like Yorubas. I support the Igbos.
Is it a crime to seek separation from darkskin yorubas?
the Nigerian stock exchange should be moved to abuja as well as all International Flights,the white Oil companies should be moved to akwaibom with a seaport. Lagos is a mega slum.
theres no Justice in a failed state like Nigeria except Jungle Justice.
You know you sound utterly deluded.
What's it with all these diabolical right-wing reactionary fascist ethnic supremacist views. Another Adolf Hitler?smh
Wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Onyocha: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
these Igbo clowns must really be uninformed and backward.how can anyone on this earth mistake boko haram or any alqaeda styled group or affiliate for a "Shi'ite/Shia" Islamic movement? in fact these terror groups affiliated with alqaeda are the opposite of the Shi'ites who they deem as "heretics". was this an innocent mistake or Zionist propaganda aimed at tarnishing the image of Shi'ite Muslims who have been killed by the thousands in Iraq,pakistan and Syria? I think it is propaganda because Zionist Israel is not happy at the deal Shi'ite iran made with the western countries.boko haram like all the alqaeda family members are part of the salafist/Wahhabi movement,an extremist Sunni Muslim ideology especially hostile to Shia Muslims.

Shi'ite is the anglicized word for "Shia".
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by mbulela: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
chimex38: Make i begin dig undaground where i in hide..eee go bloody 4 2015
We keep saying that prior to every major election yet nothing much happens.
It is in the interest of the thieving elite that this contraption called Nigeria remains intact,no matter how patched up.
They will fight themselves to the point where they see their collective loot being threatened,then they will align and protect their vested interest.
If Nigeria breaks up,what will the Northern thieves steal? what will the igbo thieves plunder? you think the pen robbers from the west will be happier? who will the barbarians from the south south blame for the undevelopment in their region?
201 will come and pass and after much noise,they will settle down to another round of looting.
This cycle repeats itself.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Orlando is a Niger Deltan from Itsekiri, Delta State.
I am not surprise why the Ijaws and Urhobos always look for opportunity to annihilate you strangers in Delta State. Itsekiri = Yoruba lost tribe.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Orlando is a Niger Deltan from Itsekiri, Delta State.
I am not surprise why the Ijaws and Urhobos always look for opportunity to annihilate you useless cowards in Delta State. Itsekiri = Yoruba lost tribe.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Rottenegg1: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Onyocha: these Igbo clowns must really be uninformed and backward.how can anyone on this earth mistake boko haram or any alqaeda styled group or affiliate for a "Shi'ite/Shia" Islamic movement? in fact these terror groups affiliated with alqaeda are the opposite of the Shi'ites who they deem as "heretics". was this an innocent mistake or Zionist propaganda aimed at tarnishing the image of Shi'ite Muslims who have been killed by the thousands in Iraq,pakistan and Syria? I think it is propaganda because Zionist Israel is not happy at the deal Shi'ite iran made with the western countries.boko haram like all the alqaeda family members are part of the salafist/Wahhabi movement,an extremist Sunni Muslim ideology especially hostile to Shia Muslims.

Shi'ite is the anglicized word for "Shia".
^SMH wetin this bros dey yarn sef?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Built2last: There is every indication that the center can no longer hold. we simply pretend about it.

The North want power at all costs and Jona will not relinguish it.

2015 will be interesting to watch on HD

u mean from beneath.(6ft down).. embarassed
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
in phynos voice....
after much-much nwannem kedi nke m`e last..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by olatiler(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
This why I hate this ppl called IGBO they can't do anything silently but they must make mouth and beat chest, how many ppl read it on any Daily News when Northern send their Army to Jordan, but IGBO ppl can't do without broadcast and come to think of it they are also attacking Iran in order to get America and Israel Support shame on u ppl moreover don't cross Nigerians with Iran cos we ain't fit them for now
This why I love my SW ppl and the action Group Called Boko Haram they do things without making mouth like all this clone ppl that always bring Bad luck to the country, Africa Jewish on my foot

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by bobolic: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kano governor is wise. Wish all governors were so progressive. For those still clamoring for war, let them read Achebe's last book at least twice over. It is not a worthwhile venture.They will fail. Their people will suffer and die for nothing.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by chimex38: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
mbulela:
We keep saying that prior to every major election yet nothing much happens.
It is in the interest of the thieving elite that this contraption called Nigeria remains intact,no matter how patched up.
They will fight themselves to the point where they see their collective loot being threatened,then they will align and protect their vested interest.
If Nigeria breaks up,what will the Northern thieves steal? what will the igbo thieves plunder? you think the pen robbers from the west will be happier? who will the barbarians from the south south blame for the undevelopment in their region?
201 will come and pass and after much noise,they will settle down to another round of looting.
This cycle repeats itself.
the way tins are goin, 2015 election promises 2 b bloody. Wit d issue of bokobomb waitin 4 dier exploit next yr.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ceejay4real(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
olatiler: This why I hate this ppl called IGBO they can't do anything silently but they must make mouth and beat chest, how many ppl read it on any Daily News when Northern send their Army to Jordan, but IGBO ppl can't do without broadcast and come to think of it they are also attacking Iran in order to get America and Israel Support shame on u ppl moreover don't cross Nigerians with Iran cos we ain't fit them for now
This why I love my SW ppl and the action Group Called Boko Haram they do things without making mouth like all this clone ppl that always bring Bad luck to the country, Africa Jewish on my foot
U are just a BASTAAAAADDDDD!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by isalegan2: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2013
OLATILER,

You don't need to hate Igbo people because of someone you read about on the internet. Just be nice to the Igbo people you come across in real life and they'll be nice to you back. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by LajaLaba: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Yes Ojukwu lead because he was a millitary man.
You have a shallow brain.
Does SW have any one at all in history? Cowards always hiding behind their Hausa masters.
How old are u son?u should be seriously ashamed of yourself...Ignorance is a big disease
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by LajaLaba: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2013
DerideGull:

You are undoubtedly the biggest fool if you think Kano State and governor were advancing his people by sending them to civil aviations schools in Jordan of all places. Nigerian aviation sector is filled to the brink with pilots trained in countries more advanced than Jordan yet they are begging for jobs. A Nigerian pilot trained in Jordan can not secure a flying job in Somalia talk less Lebanon.

Northerners such as governor of Kano State, Alhaji Kwankwosa, who do not believe in the stupidity called One-Nigeria when a northerner is not the Head of State. I hope you do not think it is a mere coincidence that airports are built in all nukes and crannies of northern region even when such structure will not see a plane except during war. Must one be a Nigerian or member of Nigerian armed forces to be admitted into Israeli Military Academy?
My Igbo people who is going to be our leader this time?i want to laugh a bit
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

Your comments says otherwise.
You cant eat ur cake and have it.
Chameleon
Show me where I claim to be from any other tribe. BTW you don't say eat your cake have it, but have can't have your cake and it. Stop watching Tonto Dike's movies. She and most Nollywood "stars" speak rubbish.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Superking: I am not surprise why the Ijaws and Urhobos always look for opportunity to annihilate you strangers in Delta State. Itsekiri = Yoruba lost tribe.
Itsekiri could be a lost tribe of Yoruba in the Niger Delta. This could be believed. But Igbo's claim of being a lost tribe of faraway Israel, that is too absurd to be believed.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by callmenow: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Comments are of course FREE. However, careless talk can cost lives. The Biafra story needs to be laid to rest. All over the world people are agitating for independence. The Igbos will not be the first or last. They have governors and legislators at the NASS. If these agitators want independence, then they should lobby these people to table a motion or otherwise for a plebiscite. Every time these loafers who are not the spokesperson of the Igbo moves, everyone becomes upset. Even though we know that Biafra, as a concept was defeated over forty years ago, the fear of deadly war by Biafra is still in the consciousness. Ojukwu who solely managed Biafra, said during his life time, that Biafra was finished. That was the closure 99.99% of the Igbos needed. The other 0.00099 % who are still agitating must be seen for what they are. If they think they are promoting Biafra/Igbos, let them set up a political party for the forthcoming elections, and see how they will fare. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Darn!!! I can't believe this thread made fp.

I had to check the video again and these people are clowns!! Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock would be jealous of their exploits! grin

And to believe I actually thought the incoherent guy was dead serious, with the gazillion of flags he had behind him. FML. O'Yisrael!!! grin

Anyway, Yoruba's need to start planning. Benin and Togo are strategic countries, and they both have large Yoruba and Fon population.

Then, any military warfare or training should be with Cuba and Brazil. The Cuban army is one of the best-trained and most discipline in the world. Their exploits in Angola is still one of the best ever in military exploits. And they're our natural allies due to Yoruba spirituality and Yoruba diaspora.

Be prepared and be ready for all eventualities!! cool
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 27, 2013
I also like how Pukkah's mentality, and luvmijeje's mentality to an extent, have changed about one-Nigeria. The country is doomed and it can never grow beyond its current status. It's a failure!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Also, do these people understand what Zionism is about?

Or did they just choose the name based on ignorance, so as to be able to sell a dream to the Zionists in Israel?

Well, Zionism is Israel's Nazism. It's racism and racial purification. I doubt Israel Zionists want anything to do with "inferior" black people, to be honest. I believe they need a better name that represents a better interpretation of the struggle.

However, I do like their struggle for the survival of Igbo people. That should be commended. Every man has a right to stand-up for himself especially when you're in a quagmire like what's in Nigeria. And I also love nationalism.

Kudos to the ideology and the movement. But showboating isn't the way to go.

Hotep! cool

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by drnoel: 2:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Nd kings: Arise Oh Biafra!
The time is near. Plz, how can i join those troopz.
Am so enthusiastic to go.
A want to shed the blood of the awusas'
Na wah 4 NL, I wonder how dumb people here can be. Don´t u know its propaganda machine? Who sent who, with what money? Who paid 4 their trip? Which of our Igbo politicians will use money he stole to do such? Those giys are damm too selfish. If u want 2 die, please choose a noble cause to die for not at the expense of people who have more to gain than u have.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Dibiachukwu: 3:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Boll2010: Why the fuss?
Huh?
Come 2015 the election will be peaceful as 2012,nairaland is the bustop where you all rant....you can pull a string offline but claim to be HULK online........see nigeria will not seperate and no civil war will come......its only kids that rant....the people who will fight for yall are too busy looting,they enjoy the oil money so no one cares about seperation......only if you yall have eyes!
If you think Nigeria would remain forever, then you are the kid.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by luvmijeje(f): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2013
shymexx: I also like how Pukkah's mentality, and luvmijeje's mentality to an extent, have changed about one-Nigeria. The country is doomed and it can never grow beyond its current status. It's a failure!!
To an extent?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Miner13: 4:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Itsekiri could be a lost tribe of Yoruba in the Niger Delta. This could be believed. But Igbo's claim of being a lost tribe of faraway Israel, that is too absurd to be believed.
haha
who threw the igbos' to nigeria
pls, the igbos should return to their fatherland
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Miner13: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2013
Guess what
i see the igbos tracing back their course.
I personally wish you all a save trip
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2013
You guy's gat to be kidding me, ignorant is a diesease. If yo have any friends or relatives in isreal kindly read and educate your self about what is going on in isreal.

Israel Adopts New Measures Against African Migrants
Jerusalem (AFP) - The Israeli cabinet approved Sunday measures aimed at deporting thousands of Africans who illegally entered the country and who are perceived by it as a threat to its Jewish character.

Related Stories
Israel blasts Iran nuclear deal as 'historic mistake' AFP Israel denounces Iranian nuclear deal, says assessing options Reuters Kerry says won't visit Israel this weekend AFP A statement from the prime minister's office said that beyond the measures, which include a crackdown on employers and financial incentives for home-bound Africans, the interior ministry has drafted a bill that would enable detainment of illegal migrants for one year without trial.

The new bill, which will be brought before parliament on Monday for an initial hearing and vote, was formulated after a previous law from 2012 allowing the three-year detainment without trial of illegals was overturned by Israel's supreme court in September.

According to the statement, a "closed facility" will serve as detention centre for migrants who manage to enter the Jewish state, which has nearly finished the construction of a fence along its southern border, as well as for those already in Israel "who disturb public order".

"The new decisions include combined actions designed to encourage illegal migrants to leave Israel and return to their countries of origin, increase personal security for residents of Israel and reduce the presence of migrants in city centres," the premier's office said.

According to the plan, law enforcement teams dealing with African migrants will be increased by 550 new officers who will enforce laws prohibiting their employment.

..View gallery."A group of about 20 African migrants is seen on September 6, 2012 behind the border fence after bein …In addition, grants to "illegal migrants who leave Israel" will increase from $1,500 to $3,500, the statement read.

"We are determined to deport the tens of thousands of illegal migrants who are here after having reduced to zero the number of illegal labour migrants who enter Israel's cities," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in the statement.

"The steps that we unanimously approved today are proportionate and necessary for maintaining the Jewish and democratic character of the state," he said.

Human rights groups say that the majority of the African migrants in Israel cannot be deported because of threats to their lives in their homelands of Sudan and Eritrea.

In 2012, Israel launched a crackdown on what it said were 60,000 illegal immigrants from Africa, rounding up and deporting 3,920 by the end of the year, and building a high-tech fence along the border with Egypt.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-adopts-measures-against-african-migrants-191443751.html
[b][/b]
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by lekkie073(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
adongifavuck cooladongifavuck
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2013
shymexx: Darn!!! I can't believe this thread made fp.
I had to check the video again and these people are clowns!! Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock would be jealous of their exploits! grin
And to believe I actually thought the incoherent guy was dead serious, with the gazillion of flags he had behind him. FML. O'Yisrael!!! grin
Anyway, Yoruba's need to start planning. Benin and Togo are strategic countries, and they both have large Yoruba and Fon population.
Then, any military warfare or training should be with Cuba and Brazil. The Cuban army is one of the best-trained and most discipline in the world. Their exploits in Angola is still one of the best ever in military exploits. And they're our natural allies due to Yoruba spirituality and Yoruba diaspora.
Be prepared and be ready for all eventualities!! cool
But you know next to nothing about Nigeria Mr Shimex. However it is just utterly delusional thinking to imply that ethnic jingoism coupled neo-fascist irredentism is the way forward for Africa.
Nevertheless If you really are waiting for an inter-ethnic conflagration in Nigeria to satisfy your whimsical fancies, well you could be waiting for a very very long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.