Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49517 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Jyde81: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

What do u mean by ganging up with Northerners to unseat his brother? Which brother? The same 'brother' that has been dealing and humiliating him all year long abi? Come on wisen up and don't be sentimental or emotional as there is no brother anywhere...

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Aabee(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
2015 war btw
d boko haram military of Apc vs
d nigerian military of Pdp
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Longeria(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
afoo02: Yea, Ameachi will deliver rivers state to APC, Okorocha will deliver IMO to APC, Anambra election is inconclusive, waiting for Engige to deliver it. Sw is not negotiable, all Nothern state is no go area for PDP. End Of Era for PDP in Nigeria
Okorocha to deliver Imo to APC? Hmmmmm.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Aabee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
osaxx:

Same old yorubas....d problem of this country,anywhere belle face, with all d free education...always wanting to play a second fiddle to north.....pretence is their game, cowardice is their creed.... Yorubas are known to be betrayals even here in america. If nigerian divides yorubas will suffer the more, than any other tribes

d day u stop being tribalistic is d day u'l b regarded as a human being.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gabbysky:
So you are now GEJ's master? Take time ooo, if not that I have this mad crush on you, I would have replied you perfectly - but no, you're too good for that and I don't want to spoil my chance.
Plz be guided darl...
grin smiley
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by effizy123(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
GEJ has shown that he doesnt understand the game of politics. Tinubu from holding one state in 2007 has moved on to 19 states in 2013. whatever you think about this does not matter at this time, politics is a game of numbers and that is what Tinubu has targeted by building that number. How can a sitting president be loosing key stakeholders like 7 state governors to opposition party and somebody will tell me that 2015 is sure for that president. GEJ needs to go and learn how to play chess. Tinubu is using him seriously, right from the election of Tambuwal as speaker. I also note that Timipre Silva is also in the fold of the APC. Now we have seen what an inexperinced president can cause a party and a nation. I rest my case and see how 2015 plays out.

4 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by bode15: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
oshyno: This changes nothing. In Rivers Wike is a grass root politician. He was d one that mobilized voters 4 Amechi. Soo it changes nothing bcuz GEJ will now give him full control of d state n he will deliver 2015 to him. In Kwara, Bio and anti Saraki will team up. With police on their side, they will show Saraki hw d game is played. No wonder Tukur said they are d Messi of naija politics. Don't really know about d Nothern govs but be rest assured that this is where Al mustapher comes in.
Nothing much has changed. GEJ will still win. U guyz don't know what it means to hv control of d Force- police n millitary.
Politics has now become a Machiavellian thing
#afraid#
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by gratiaeo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
I smell political suicidal
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ASL33: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
1025:

Uncle,
may God bless u. what we lack here in nigeria is trust. nobody trusts anybody. even all those shouting now will become another jonathan once they take over. on the other hand, i think we are building on a faulty foundation and that leads us no where.
we are in desperate need for God's intervention because our only hope of starting things afresh which is military has been politicized and has become more corrupt than the politicians themselves otherwise, what we need now in nigeria is a crack down that will shield bloods and cut off big heads and instill fear into these arrogant politicians who think nigeria is their personal property.
i weep for this jungle we call nigeria.
it could sound foolish but the only possible way forward i see here is division. this country has never been one, is not one and will never be one.
as long as these devils parade themselves and demi-gods living off our public wealth, we will not make a head way.
i am an igbo but the only solution nigeria can get now is a buhari that can come and change things and deal squarely with men and women for others to sit up. i want opposition to take over but that does not make apc a saint.
finally, does the population of voters win election under this particular jega? is yes, give ur example.
can you list the name of politicians you would want Buhari to deal with. Thanks you.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by namdo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
I will only vote for my considered credible candidates whether APC or PDP. But how can we stop them from rigging? How can we ensure INEC is neutral having been formed by the ruling PDP? How can we protect our votes?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
effizy123: GEJ has shown that he doesnt understand the game of politics. Tinubu from holding one state in 2007 has moved on to 19 states in 2013. whatever you think about this does not matter at this time, politics is a game of numbers and that is what Tinubu has targeted by building that number. How can a sitting president be loosing key stakeholders like 7 state governors to opposition party and somebody will tell me that 2015 is sure for that president. GEJ needs to go and learn how to play chess. Tinubu is using him seriously, right from the election of Tambuwal as speaker. I also note that Timipre Silva is also in the fold of the APC. Now we have seen what an inexperinced president can cause a party and a nation. I rest my case and see how 2015 plays out.
I think what should be of great concern to you and something to really worry about is that, out of the 19 States you claimed your APC grabbed, how many of your supporters will vote for whoever emerged as your Presidential Aspirant? How many will still vote for Jonathan from your 19 grabbed States and how do you intend to turn many votes to your almighty APC from PDP/Jonathan controlled States....these are the points you all are missing and the reason I don't know! APC permutations may work under a Gubernatorial election but Presidential? I think not, now think again bro, think
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by sundyke107: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
osaxx: u ar all dreamin to unseat a seating president....2015 yorubas and hausa should prepare to flaunt their own country or allow GEJ to complete his tenure. Yorubas and hausa have destroyed this country for more than 35 yrs, becos GEJ is a minority, you want to frustrate him, even when u knw he is d best d country has produced. Enough is enough....APC is filled wit thesame old dirty failed politicians fighting for themselves and unborn demonic kids....amaechi is only betraying his people because of love for power,nothing else.....

You said it all my Brother. Let's all wait and see the outcome.....
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
shark2last: the implication is that APC now has 18 states, PDP with 16, LP 1 and APGA 1. Now tell me who is the minority?
PDP HAS INECcheesy
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by itsmayiela(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
i am a die-hard card-carrying member of the ruling pdp. i stand for the truth. pdp remains my party even though indications are already showing a power shift to APC in 2015. pdp forever!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
The unity of Nigeria beyond 2015 is Goodluck Jonathan.

No Goodluck, No Nigeria. I guess the Americans saw this coming
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
APC winning presidency is as diffcult as PDP wiining lagos........i c big goodbye to nigerian existence come 2015......if any thing happens to jonathans re election........its long over-due.....since the goose that lays the golden egg cannot be considered human......all mechanism has been put in place to divide this country....so tinubu the leader of agbero should start warming up to be the leader of afenifere republic.....buhari should prepare to lead arewa.....thats if IBB and atiku allows him.....because he will never rule nigerian.....a person as corrupt as tinubu....can never be a leader to the most populous party in africa...... the NIGERIAN PROJECT has really failed.....obama is watching and strongly behind GEJ.....hausa's go back to the farm and be productive.....yorubas go back to the street and collect your agbero levy......igbos should go back to the market.....niger delta....finally would enjoy thier Goid given resource for the first time in existence.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Olril18(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
if they have indeed join apc,then pdp has shot themselves in the foot,thats practically the end of jonathan and pdp

why?? this governors are powerful people controlling the cheif states in the north and will decamp along with their followers,including those law makers in the national assembly,if jonathan is depending on the southsouth and southeast for his election bid,then he is delusional..for a single of those states,niger state,(considering northern states are large)is bigger than all southsouth combined..
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Shine1177: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where does this leave Atiku Abubakar? 2015 will be full of fire spark, GEJ (PDP), Atiku (PDM), ............... (fill in the gap for APC - definitely a northerner) The north's vote will be splited among three major contenders with GEJ having upper hand in SS, SE and Lagos (abeg Igbo & Niger Deltans full Lagos ooo). GEJ will have a slight victory probably at the re-run (Ghana 2012 presidential election on my mind).

I remember T.B Joshua (though I'm not his fan) told the world in January 2013 that APC should be weary of wolfs that PDP will send to her midst, i see all this as game of power - PDP in-charge.

#TeamFreshAir.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
osaxx: APC winning presidency is as diffcult as PDP wiining lagos........i c big goodbye to nigerian existence come 2015......if any thing happens to jonathans re election........its long over-due.....since the goose that lays the golden egg cannot be considered human......all mechanism has been put in place to divide this country....so tinubu the leader of agbero should start warming up to be the leader of afenifere republic.....buhari should prepare to lead arewa.....thats if IBB and atiku allows him.....because he will never rule nigerian.....a person as corrupt as tinubu....can never be a leader to the most populous party in africa...... the NIGERIAN PROJECT has really failed.....obama is watching and strongly behind GEJ.....hausa's go back to the farm and be productive.....yorubas go back to the street and collect your agbero levy......igbos should go back to the market.....niger delta....finally would enjoy thier Goid given resource for the first time in existence.

If all of a sudden, Buhari and Tinubu becomes friend with GEJ and all dining together, would you still call them names or be singing their praises?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Pataki: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Odechukwu must be going gaga right now.

Don't worry, ogogoro is there for you to drink away your sorry.

Even President Odechukwu is welcome to join APC! Lmao!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Maimx: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
ednut1: Animals in human skin
You Are The Hybrid Fool!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
effizy123: GEJ has shown that he doesnt understand the game of politics. Tinubu from holding one state in 2007 has moved on to 19 states in 2013. whatever you think about this does not matter at this time, politics is a game of numbers and that is what Tinubu has targeted by building that number. How can a sitting president be loosing key stakeholders like 7 state governors to opposition party and somebody will tell me that 2015 is sure for that president. GEJ needs to go and learn how to play chess. Tinubu is using him seriously, right from the election of Tambuwal as speaker. I also note that Timipre Silva is also in the fold of the APC. Now we have seen what an inexperinced president can cause a party and a nation. I rest my case and see how 2015 plays out.

You seriously believe Governors win elections?do they have control over INEC and the security agents? I see you APC folks have not learnt your lessons from the recent Anambra elections.

BTW who told you TInubu won 19 states? Did APC or any of the parties that gave rise to APC win any Governorship elections in Imo and this new PDP states?

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Maimx: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
nerodenero: Same Old thieving polithiefcians!!!
Goan Die, APC Is The Winning Team, OK Bye!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
One funny streak I found amusing is these GEJ e-rats saying that Nigeria will not exist again if GEJ loses in 2015....

That is some joke ....

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Maimx: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsmayiela: i am a die-hard card-carrying member of the ruling pdp. i stand for the truth. pdp remains my party even though indications are already showing a power shift to APC in 2015. pdp forever!
Ok Bye!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by modash(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
tomakint:
I think what should be of great concern to you and something to really worry about is that, out of the 19 States you claimed your APC grabbed, how many of your supporters will vote for whoever emerged as your Presidential Aspirant? How many will still vote for Jonathan from your 19 grabbed States and how do you intend to turn many votes to your almighty APC from PDP/Jonathan controlled States....these are the points you all are missing and the reason I don't know! APC permutations may work under a Gubernatorial election but Presidential? I think not, now think again bro, think

don't you think the same applies for the presidency, not all of his perceived supporters will vote for him. governor have just one vote, but you can't deny that they influence election, and with apc having both lagos and kano (about 30 sumthing million people) of course the presidency also has some supporters deir, but the only thing clear is that he has an uphill task to win
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by walex2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am not interested whether APC is a party of rogues or not, all what
I care for is that PDP has been there for good 14yrs and no result
To show for it, then let other come and rule. Understandably
APC states in the south west are doing better than OiL rich Niger Delta
States under the control of thiefing PDP members. Less I forget
APC now has 53 Senators, PDP has 52, Labour party has 3 and APGA 1. Who is the next Senate President as APC now have majority in the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by temitemi1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
In politics, no permanent enemies n no permanent friends. Simple!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

how is he going to regret it? Politics is about one's interest,didn't he (gej) foresee this b4 now? What did he do to prevent this ? He has used his ambition to destroy pdp,to me,it is a welcome development for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
nuclearboy:

if APC can sit down and think, all they have to do is realise even Jonathan's supporters do NOT like him - they just prefer him to a northerner because of the "our turn" mentality! If they can put aside selfish interests and allow the SS its 8 years, simply by re-creating another 1999, they will kick out Jonathan and have their own man in power!

All it requires is pitting Amaechi against Jonathan! A large percent of Jonathan's supporters will prefer Amaechi and the north knows that he will not allow the current looting, is concise, is trustworthy, presidential in manner and carriage and will honor agreements! Plus thats when the Ijaw will realise the other minority ethnicities are angry at the "Ijaw and SE only" style of this government! Militants and those who have stolen deep (who are his enemies) will also come to see the difference btw an Amaechi and a Jonathan.

2015 would be so interesting if APC could do such as it will destroy the tribal legs Jonathan currently stands on against the north! Yet it will acheive the same purpose of kicking him out!

Oh God why did you give the rabblerousers an head start as to what we plan unleashing on them come 2015

Let the politically naïve keep fantasizing about GMB in their dreams!

2015 sure hold whollepa surprise fe dem children of da torn 'umblerra'

Bumboclaat dem!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by taharqa: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa o. I came late to d party. Glo Internet Connection, abi na my fone sef, no allow enter NL immediately I hear d news d scroll for News bar..... Congratulations to d Govs and their Co-travellers as they move to their new abode; it was long overdue. BIG Congrats to the President and his team as d traitors within hv been shown d way out almost 2 yrs b4 d show; about time to consolidate and cruise to Victory again and again and again.... Let d party begin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Funpeter: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hope this is true am a fan of APC and of good governance if i aware Goodluck will show this fools what it takes to be call the commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria. Mr president pls do the needful jst like baba iyabo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.