Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49588 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by eluquenson(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP has lost & I don't seems to know how GEJ gonna win by merit come 2015 undecided if he attempt rigging then, disintegration is imminent
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by UyiIredia(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jarus: Again, I have not said PDP G7-2 governors defected to APC because of Nigeria, and not because of personal interests. But truth is, we need them. We just cannot do it alone, forget about all our rantings and pontification. Gani tried in 2003. We have tried it with Buhari/Nuhu Ribadu, in 2011, we cannot go alone. Whether it is Pat Utomi or Fashola, or even Pius Adesanmi, I think we will be deceiving ourselves to think we can go alone against these established professional politicians. We need alliances, even with these hawks. They can be reformed after all. All our new breed mantra will not reach anywhere. Before now, I had actually washed my hands off active national politics - after fruitless efforts in 2011 that saw me independently lead a team of online volunteers to sponsor radio jingles in 7 different radio stations across Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers states. Maybe this new developments will reactivate my self-imposed apathy.

Do you know or work with a civil rights group ? I wouldn't mind joining.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jarus: Again, I have not said PDP G7-2 governors defected to APC because of Nigeria, and not because of personal interests. But truth is, we need them. We just cannot do it alone, forget about all our rantings and pontification. Gani tried in 2003. We have tried it with Buhari/Nuhu Ribadu, in 2011, we cannot go alone. Whether it is Pat Utomi or Fashola, or even Pius Adesanmi, I think we will be deceiving ourselves to think we can go alone against these established professional politicians. We need alliances, even with these hawks. They can be reformed after all. All our new breed mantra will not reach anywhere. Before now, I had actually washed my hands off active national politics - after fruitless efforts in 2011 that saw me independently lead a team of online volunteers to sponsor radio jingles in 7 different radio stations across Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers states. Maybe this new developments will reactivate my self-imposed apathy.

Do you know or work with a civil rights group ? I wouldn't mind joining. That said the apathy by Nigerians to actively, positively participate in our polity is part of the cause of the rot in the system.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by soloyes(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
passionate88: Yes o. Amaechi dn enter 1 chance. Molue wey no get brake. Him dn join a coup plotter (buhathief) and a Tinubu party. grin
Don't come on the internet to display your ignorance and laziness to study and know. Did Buhari plan and execute any coup?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by soloyes(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

The problem I have with people like U is that even while been divided on regional basis U still bring in division by state, Local government, tribe, village and finally by family. So the only wrong U see in his action is that he has pitched tent with people who are not from the SS?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nduchucks: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
To be frank, we all agree that GEJ is a good human being, unfortunately, that is not good enough for living Nigerians and those yet unborn. This President is presiding over the greatest looting of any one country, ever seen in human history. Another 4 years of this will definitely ruin the country. If this new alliance cannot get rid of GEJ, I'm afraid, force and Arab spring-like events will have to do it.

I hope APC is wooing the likes of Dangote, Odetola, and others for obvious reasons. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jyde81: What do u mean by ganging up with Northerners to unseat his brother? Which brother? The same 'brother' that has been dealing and humiliating him all year long abi? Come on wisen up and don't be sentimental or emotional as there is no brother anywhere...
Oh! Wen it comes to the minority ,you call it ethnic sentiments....but this is d same tin d northeners n westerner av been destroyin nigeria wit

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by babalawo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lord,let PDP break,let the opposition be strong,lead Nigeria out of a one party state.We might be asking too much if we pray that the opposition be better, but let the birth of two matching parties be the seed that will unleash the passing potentials of Nigerians.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Jarus(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Do you know or work with a civil rights group ? I wouldn't mind joining. That said the apathy by Nigerians to actively, positively participate in our polity is part of the cause of the rot in the system.

Nope. Independent efforts.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Jman06(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm very confident that GEJ wont lose sleep over this development.Let the criminals go! They wont be missed. GEJ should just concentrate on the good works he's doing. I'm sure every Nigerian with a good conscience will vote for him come 2015. #TeamFreshAir

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ojasking: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
d desperation of apc is 2 much. they instigated ASUU against d FG n wen tins wanted to b beta dey kill former ASUU pres. i hate dis party

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabee:

d day u stop being tribalistic is d day u'l b regarded as a human being.

D truth they say is bitter, u can call it wateva na' tribalistic.....but wen obasanjo was destroyn nigeria where were u, yar' adua, abdulsalam, IBB, abacha, shonekan, just to mention a few, because a niger deltan has become president...you won't allow d man to concentrate, because of ur selfish and idiotic idea dat nigeria belongs to u.....young man, be prepare for war,because there was neva a nigeria.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ShineIt: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is great news am so happy.
I have to thank these govs for making 2015 easy for GEJ.
Phew!!!

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Realone1: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good news indeed, infact not only does APC has the highest number of governors, it also has the best of the best governors, the most performing governors, and above all the bed rock of the peoples dead party (pdp). grin see what i did there... Its funny and all the good reason for any rational mind in the country to go for APC in 2015.
Common people stop bluffing and be serious for a minute, coz i think you all understand full well that this breaking news means APC has moved in for the kill and has successfully made a death grip to The pdp. In another metaphor one could say; buhari and tinubu have poked the umbrella with the broom and tore it very badly... the rain will Come... So all in all; gej has messed up big
time, Come 2015 he might not know what hit him.

I see a much brighter future for nigeria, a new down, a time for all
well meaning nigerians to rise up and lend a hand in sweeping out this now useless, functionless umbrella that has given refuge to abyssmal curruption, greed, selfishness, impunity, unequality, poverty, last but not list religious and ethnic right-wing bigotry.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
ilugunboy: One funny streak I found amusing is these GEJ e-rats saying that Nigeria will not exist again if GEJ loses in 2015....

That is some joke ....
Dat means u are not in this country.....there was neva a nigeria....its just dat we were wrongly almagamated....and can neva co-habit, because the truth is dat we do not lik ourselves....dats y the APC is instigatin war in nigeria through d boko haram belongin to buhari....
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nyonye: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: This breaking news was reported by TVC news right now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari),APC national chairman;Chief bisi akande and so on.the meeting started by 9:30am and ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano governor lodge,Abuja.
its better to have to deal with divided theives than in thier alliance
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
nuhu: Goodluck for Jonathan and badluck for Nigerians. Goodluck must go in 2015. Amen.
If goodluck goes, who in APC is better than jonathan, except u NUHU....but for all those old failed PDP members in APCN I say no....tinubu is more corrupt than obj n gej put togeda

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nuhu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kudos to Buhari for this gigantic initiative from 1 state governor to has so far attracted 19 governors, we are still counting. In fact you are the most influential politician of the year. The much awaited change has eventually come. This is a victory to the Nigerian masses and a downfall to the oppressors.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
confusion247:
You don't need to bother yourself much on this. Yorubas hated Jonathan simple because their masters mallam hated Jonathan. Yorubas are just showing that they are northern slaves in reality.

U said it all broda, wat pains me more is,even d educated yorubas, consider somebody lik tinubu as their leader..very pathetic. They do not av a say of there own...because they do not av any justifiable reason hate jonathan, if GEJ was a yoruba man, they will say he is d best nigerian president...because hausa says hate for jonathan, yorubas have no say. Its a matter of time hausas will soon hijack APC as their party

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Correct the wrong grammar.

It should be [size=18pt]G7 Governors Join APC)[/size]

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
passionate88: Yes o. Amaechi dn enter 1 chance. Molue wey no get brake. Him dn join a coup plotter (buhathief) and a Tinubu party. grin

You are ignorant and sick.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Orikinla(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

[size=18pt]Another ignorant and sick Nigerian promoting tribal bigotry. [/size]
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jice(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
until the rotten tooth is removed the mouth will chew with caution. Now the tooth is out the is no more fear of pains. Ride on GEJ.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by bamosagie(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
G7 minus Jigawa state governor and Niger state governor
As for Rivers State, its a big HMMMM!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by cuteboy2: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: This breaking news was reported by TVC news right now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari),APC national chairman;Chief bisi akande and so on.the meeting started by 9:30am and ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano governor lodge,Abuja.

Please correct the title of the post. It is G5 that joined APC not G7. Babangida Aliyu and Sule Lamido didn't join. The reason given by Sule Lamido is so profound and true.
He said the problems G5 are running away from in PDP, they will still meet it in APC. Then what happens? Run back to PDP?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is Lamido truly part of this merger The APC he once called a political fraud

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lamido-apc-is-political-fraud/153067/

Anyways while watching these 'permanent interests' in 3D i wish them Gudluck as 2015 political battle rages on for the soul of Nigeria and I hope it will be for the betterment of us all!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Orikinla(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Highly recommended to all ignorant morons here.

"This House Has Fallen: Nigeria In Crisis" by Karl Maier.

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by EbirichBen(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Apc, Please forget 2015.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by cuteboy2: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Another ignorant and sick Nigerian promoting tribal bigotry. [/size]

@ Orikinla there is nothing ignorant about what @yorke1 said. He is right on point and very correct. He is only needed in APC for the fat allocations Rivers State receives from federation account monthly. Period.

Rivers state will never vote APC. Rotimi himself will not contest again. So who will they present as governorship candidate? With or without Amaechi, Rivers will vote PDP. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by cuteboy2: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
eluquenson: PDP has lost & I don't seems to know how GEJ gonna win by merit come 2015 undecided if he attempt rigging then, disintegration is imminent

Dream on!!!! You will be shocked by those that will campaign for him. Watch this space.
If APC makes the mistake of fielding Buhari, then GEJ does not need to campaign. IBB and OBJ will do the needful. If Tinubu does not field Buhari, then ACN-CPC contraption called APC will scatter.

Hahahahaaaa. I dey laff grin grin

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Adindupeter: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1:

The cries of a drowning man grin grin grin

At least he didnt call PDP the Umblerra party like Dr Patience Jonathan. What you are witnessing is called political sophistication; APC has played a blinder and has beaten GEJ at his own game.

Even his own region, the SS has now being compromised- Ameachi will deliver Rivers state to the APC grin Reminds me of a saying- The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone grin grin

GEJ supporters- please do us a favour- Suck it up!!
Deliver river state to APC? I laugh at your stupidity..
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by cuteboy2: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orikinla:

You are ignorant and sick.

You are calling everyone "ignorant" and "sick". Are you sure you are well informed and OK yourself? Or you are simply telling us what you see each time you look in a mirror? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.