Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49589 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by muhammedkabeer: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
[b][/b]nawa o! all what nigerian need is a good leadershipnawa o! all what nigerian need is a good leadershipnawa o! all what nigerian need is a good leadership
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Those guys were bent on giving Jona canine and to me, it seems there are still more pple waiting with their pants down to their feet. Sorry Uncle Joe, you shldn't have turned your back on them! grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by EUI2013: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
I totally agree with u.

ITbomb: Aggreived and same corrupt people now getting a new name.
How long shall we continue like this.
My problem with APC is that if voted into power , it will be a reign of bitterness and revenge, dismantling every little progress made by PDP to make their own name.
So I prefer let the transformation be concluded by 2019 before we consider new players

End of the road for the most confuse political gathering APC as more confusionist now enters
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jfkenny(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Adindu peter: Deliver river state to APC? I laugh at your stupidity..
ask APC about anambra election... APC can not win counsilliorship election in ss and se.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by alexvatt(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is a welcomed development. We need a strong opposition to move Nigeria forward.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Another ignorant and sick Nigerian promoting tribal bigotry. [/size]

Which ethnicity plays tribe d more in naija....ur tribe, followed by hausa...b sincere n put devil to shame....remember wat tinubu said wen he went to campagn for ACN in ondo state, who was makin straight in d face tribal bigotric sentimental....infact,lol. Sayin ondo people should vote for oodua party, he also said wat does labour party mean in yoruba.....u educated yorubas sees all dis and throw ur face away...but wen its other tribes..u won't waste time to show ursef...am rili fed up wit u odua dude...I av come to understand ur style of living...very pathetic

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chagga(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
I remain in PDP no matter
the challenges -Lamido
NOVEMBER 26, 2013 BY
OLUSOLA FABIYI, ABUJA
7 Comments
The Governor of Jigawa State,
Mallam Sule Lamido, has also
said he remains a member of
the PDP and that he has not
left the ruling party.
A statement by his Director of
Press, Alhaji Umar Kiyari, said,
“Lamido remains the living
father of the PDP no matter
the challenges.”
He said the governor was not
unaware of the crisis in the
party but would remain.www.punchng.com/news/i-remain-in-pdp-no-matter-the-challenges-lamido/
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Iriruaga100(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
INEC should set the ball rolling by declearing their seat vacant,as the umpire of the game.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ocelot2006(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Watching Channels news. Apparently Niger, Jigawa, and Kwara are not part of the whole n-PDP ans ACN mearger. G7 minus 3.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by McGibson(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
All I can say is that the Yorubas are the most wicked and desperate people I've ever seen but the last thing that wiLl happen is to take away power from GEJ, am happy that all top military personnel are SE and SS and christians, all this yoruba boko haram and few northerners that they have won't give them what they want! GEJ till he's tired of been the president! I know Obasanjo has a hand in this too! But they have all failed!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Spray(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

u said brother? Does amaechi in any way related to oga Jonathan?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nagoma(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: Even though am not a fan of PDP, i don't just love the APC because of their desperation.the same PDP/PDP members they once castigated is who they are uniting with.politics is such a selfish game.Someone once said and I quote "the only thing that unite politicians in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.God help our nation.

If you are not desperate about Nigerian situation now , you must be out of touch with reality and may need treatment.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by dhaewood(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Domaro: NPL525(nigerian politics 525)semester exam after ASUU strik. Answer the following with respect to engineering and political terms

CPC + ANPP+ ACN = APC and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA + AGPGA = PDP, Find,
(a) (i) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP < APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what
is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient? Where pi= 21 > 16
(d) Use the Do or Die theory & explain all the answers above to show that it give you max 2015.
*** NO CHEATING***. Your time starts now....
GOODLUCK
by the way back to topic
haleluya!!! This is miracle, infact its wonderfull. Atleast they can allow our dear president focus on the issue of national matter as they remain irrelevant to nigerian polity even in their new OPC. Sorry APC
I DEY SWEAT FOR THE QUESTIONS OOOOOO, I NO KNOW THE ASNWER
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by brabus(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2013
effizy123: GEJ has shown that he doesnt understand the game of politics. Tinubu from holding one state in 2007 has moved on to 19 states in 2013. whatever you think about this does not matter at this time, politics is a game of numbers and that is what Tinubu has targeted by building that number. How can a sitting president be loosing key stakeholders like 7 state governors to opposition party and somebody will tell me that 2015 is sure for that president. GEJ needs to go and learn how to play chess. Tinubu is using him seriously, right from the election of Tambuwal as speaker. I also note that Timipre Silva is also in the fold of the APC. Now we have seen what an inexperinced president can cause a party and a nation. I rest my case and see how 2015 plays out.

May God bless your generation for this sensible post. Number game it is!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by kgod1: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2013
APC knows dart no 1 sit is not for dem but for PDP , but dey will control most of de state and house member if gudluck comtest and eventualy become president
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by kgod1: 2:11am On Nov 27, 2013
APC knows dart no 1 sit is not for dem but for PDP , but dey will control most of de state and house member if gudluck contest and eventualy become president
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 4:23am On Nov 27, 2013
EmmyDe25:
As it stands they now control 18.... and dont think PDP will win in Ondo, Kaduna, and some other northern states they control.
bro,you still don't understand the game ,let me summaries it for you.
The north will not vote for any southern candidate apart from jonathan,because by voting for a southerner ,that new southerner will also want to spend 8years and that is something they don't want so the north will rather vote for PDP than any new southern candidate from any other party. If apc or any other opposition party should bring out a northern candidate ,the south will not vote for that candidate . Yorubas will most likely vote for apc as governorship but for presidential they will never vote for a northerner against gej,yorubas are behind gej.forget all the noise apc is making the yoruba masses will rather vote for apc as their governor and gej as their president ,the south east and south south will definitely b e won gej.and even in the north some states will still support gej. Tinubu and co are not gunning for the presidency in 2015,they know it is impossible to win all they want is more states in their kitty in order to be able to win 2019 elections .I have said it before that not all of the 7govs will leave PDP and as you can see 3 govs have backed out .and believe me apc is going to have some serious internal problems withing the south west before the next elections .some sitting opposition govs will still decamp to the pdp .this has always been the trend but the point is Nigerians always allow the emotions to get the better of them .if people can sit down and read the situation they will see that there is no way any opposition party will or can win the presidency in 2015

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Mekky2010: 4:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Unfortunately, most NLs are interested only in name change and not substance; just as changing of NEPA to PHCN did not translate to steady power supply so also PDP to APC. Same wine, new bottle. Instead of celebrating, we should be crying.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yetunsbay(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2013
texaco1: bro,you still don't understand the game ,let me summaries it for you.
The north will not vote for any southern candidate apart from jonathan,because by voting for a southerner ,that new southerner will also want to spend 8years and that is something they don't want so the north will rather vote for PDP than any new southern candidate from any other party. If apc or any other opposition party should bring out a northern candidate ,the south will not vote for that candidate . Yorubas will most likely vote for apc as governorship but for presidential they will never vote for a northerner against gej,yorubas are behind gej.forget all the noise apc is making the yoruba masses will rather vote for apc as their governor and gej as their president ,the south east and south south will definitely b e won gej.and even in the north some states will still support gej. Tinubu and co are not gunning for the presidency in 2015,they know it is impossible to win all they want is more states in their kitty in order to be able to win 2019 elections .I have said it before that not all of the 7govs will leave PDP and as you can see 3 govs have backed out .and believe me apc is going to have some serious internal problems withing the south west before the next elections .some sitting opposition govs will still decamp to the pdp .this has always been the trend but the point is Nigerians always allow the emotions to get the better of them .if people can sit down and read the situation they will see that there is no way any opposition party will or can win the presidency in 2015
speak for urself only
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mrsamsino(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Personal interest may lead to implosion in APC.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2013
eluquenson: PDP has lost & I don't seems to know how GEJ gonna win by merit come 2015 undecided if he attempt rigging then, disintegration is imminent

Hey young man, did u say disintegration......infact that will pay jonathan more....that's the prayer of everybody who wishes nigeria well...break up! Break up! Break up! That remains the long over-due solution to nigerian problem.....waiting for 2015 so we can break up without fighting....
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Demdem(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2013
cute-boy:

@ Orikinla there is nothing ignorant about what @yorke1 said. He is right on point and very correct. He is only needed in APC for the fat allocations Rivers State receives from federation account monthly. Period.

Rivers state will never vote APC. Rotimi himself will not contest again. So who will they present as governorship candidate? With or without Amaechi, Rivers will vote PDP. grin grin

Dont be deceived, Rivers will vote APC if Amaechi brings out a credible candidate for the gubernatorial especially if such isnt an Ikwere whom he has said will never rule after him. He has his structures intact and a lot of Rivers still support him massively. Only fools will doubt that. To think that Wike will be the next governor of this state when Amaechi is incumbent is plain stupid.

What is for sure is during Presidential Jonathan will still have Rivers vote, no doubt. So its still a win-win for both parties.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Demdem(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2013
chagga: I remain in PDP no matter
the challenges -Lamido
NOVEMBER 26, 2013 BY
OLUSOLA FABIYI, ABUJA
7 Comments
The Governor of Jigawa State,
Mallam Sule Lamido, has also
said he remains a member of
the PDP and that he has not
left the ruling party.
A statement by his Director of
Press, Alhaji Umar Kiyari, said,
“Lamido remains the living
father of the PDP no matter
the challenges.”
He said the governor was not
unaware of the crisis in the
party but would remain.www.punchng.com/news/i-remain-in-pdp-no-matter-the-challenges-lamido/

Excellent. I expect him to oversee the destruction of the killer party headed by Jonathan completely. One thing is sure, Jigawa votes can never go for Retardeen. Am ok with his decision, likewise Aliyu.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Demdem(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2013
Iriruaga100: INEC should set the ball rolling by declearing their seat vacant,as the umpire of the game.

u gat jokes. Surely the heat is on ur type grin grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Spray:
u said brother? Does amaechi in any way related to oga Jonathan?

Even besides that, Amaechi was forced out. The killer party made sure they frustrate him and still fools still expect him to remain. He is such a courageous man. I see a bright future for him no doubt.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Retardeen is toast
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yetunsbay(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2013
any member of d G-7 in SW xpc Osun State dat jumped fence cn easily pronounce dia membershp in open air @FREEDOM PARK,Osog(u gat an opportunity).Today na 3rd yr govt anniversary in d State...
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by OneNaira6: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
LMFAO. APC continue to prove my assumptions of them correct. They do not give a crap about the people or eradicating corruption, all they care about is power. So despite announcing to nigerians how PDP=corruption and how they, APC, are the "progressive" to save Nigeria. The said "progressive" are adopting the "corrupt" PDP and they are even jubliating over it. Am I the only one looking at this for what it is? judging from the replies, I think not. This is why i do not want APC near delta. They'll be worse than the damn PDP. Corruption=non corruption once you join them. wow. SMH @ pat utomi. I still can't believe he is part of that party.

Anyway in regards to the topic, if PDP is smart they'll will use this "merge" as an advantage. From what I noticed by APC fans and members, they tend to forget governors can't guarantee them a win, having a politician that is popular online can't guarantee them a win, what matters is the people. I can think of lord knows how many slogan PDP can use to get the people votes by targeting the "joining"of the two. PDP could say for example "if PDP is so bad and corrupt like APC says, why are they picking members from the same "bad and corrupt" PDP. They not bringing change like they claim, they are just recycling our underperformed, unwanted politicians and changing the name". They can even push off the whole PDP corruption on APC by bringing in and making public all the embezzlement by each PDP member that decamped and accepting that "yes PDP leaders are corrupt and yes they embezzle but PDP members that decamped to APC are the pioneers and biggest looters thus APC cleansed PDP. They took the bad egg". some sh1t like that even if it's a fib. If PDP is smart they can turn this in their favor all they gotta do is use the words and names APC called them. This would get people thinking and wondering.

Oh well goodluck to both parties. I see no difference between the two. PDP=APC=Corrupt thieves....changing the name don"t change sh1t
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by davseun2ta(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Jman06: I'm very confident that GEJ wont lose sleep over this development.Let the criminals go! They wont be missed. GEJ should just concentrate on the good works he's doing. I'm sure every Nigerian with a good conscience will vote for him come 2015. #TeamFreshAir
Hey! Mr. Teampollutedair or whatever you call yourself. Wake up!!! Its dawn already. Perhaps you don't know. All Nigerians has come to their senses, they have realised their mistake(electing a president out of pity and empathy). Nobody has benefitted from his government, except people like you, who gets a pay of 50k at the end of every month for campaigning... 2015 will speak for itself, don't be too sure
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by brabus(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2013
One_Naira: LMFAO. APC continue to prove my assumptions of them correct. They do not give a crap about the people or eradicating corruption, all they care about is power. So despite announcing to nigerians how PDP=corruption and how they, APC, are the "progressive" to save Nigeria. The said "progressive" are adopting the "corrupt" PDP and they are even jubliating over it. Am I the only one looking at this for what it is? judging from the replies, I think not. This is why i do not want APC near delta. They'll be worse than the damn PDP. Corruption=non corruption once you join them. wow. SMH @ pat utomi. I still can't believe he is part of that party.

Anyway in regards to the topic, if PDP is smart they'll will use this "merge" as an advantage. From what I noticed by APC fans and members, they tend to forget governors can't guarantee them a win, having a politician that is popular online can't guarantee them a win, what matters is the people. I can think of lord knows how many slogan PDP can use to get the people votes by targeting the "joining"of the two. PDP could say for example "if PDP is so bad and corrupt like APC says, why are they picking members from the same "bad and corrupt" PDP. They not bringing change like they claim, they are just recycling our underperformed, unwanted politicians and changing the name". They can even push off the whole PDP corruption on APC by bringing in and making public all the embezzlement by each PDP member that decamped and accepting that "yes PDP leaders are corrupt and yes they embezzle but PDP members that decamped to APC are the pioneers and biggest looters thus APC cleansed PDP. They took the bad egg". some sh1t like that even if it's a fib. If PDP is smart they can turn this in their favor all they gotta do is use the words and names APC called them. This would get people thinking and wondering.

Oh well goodluck to both parties. I see no difference between the two. PDP=APC=Corrupt thieves....changing the name don"t change sh1t

Oga One_Naira, you need a win first before you can make the change happen. So tell me how APC is gonna achieve that win if it remains a regional party.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by emmasege: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2013
JONAthan is like the Biblical Jonah. He needs to be thrown out of the boat of PDP and the nation to avoid a capsize of Nigeria. His reign as the national leader of the party and the nation's president has been characterised by storms and chaos. Only his exclusion from our boat can bring peace back to our troubled waters. But for this useless GEJ whom am sure can not effectively lead/control his own family, who would even take a party like APC for an alternative in Nigeria.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by OneNaira6: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
brabus:

Oga One_Naira, you need a win first before you can make the change happen. So tell me how APC is gonna achieve that win if it remains a regional party.

So in order to "win" and "make a change", you have to go to people you deemed as "corrupt" and their politics are what you want to "change". I'm shocked you even used thatline of defense. SMH. All I know is APC=PDP=same. they haven't proven my assuption wrong yet infact by each month they keep proving it right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.