Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? (943 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by konkocious(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2008
Is it a crime of maybe you are fool for you to decide that you wanna keep your so call grilfriend after she told you that she a virgin and you think after all she is the one you wanna spend your lifetime with and you both agreed.

this let me remeber a case of my close friend who is dating a lady and according to what he said, he said she is a virgin and that he want to keep her that he dont wanna do any thing with her until they both marry, for about three years they are in the relationship. during this period the guy do hear alot of things about her in her school to the extend that she is living with a guy inside the house the guy got for her.
The guy deosnt believe until he witness it with his own eyes, after everything she was asked to speak or defend her self. You know what she said,she said i s possible to be dating some one for over three years and he didnt touch u and she cant witstand it and that she doesnt discuss any waitying with him and that he gave her all thing but not everything and maybe he is impotent that is why he decided not to touch her becuase she dont even see any lady around her

please serious minded people is the one to rely this thread cuz you wanna help a dying heart
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by nana(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2008
hmm,summary biko
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by Gabry(f): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
Poster, let me get this straight. So you're trying to ask us that whether if its advisable to keep your so called Virgin gf after you caught her sleeping around with another guy whom buys her a house? (I dont know if you are referring to your friend or you now)

Well, if what I said above is correct, the answer is NO. Dont keep her because its obvious that she does not love you and she is materialistic. Girls like that will dump their poor boyfriends and go for the richer ones provided that those guys could glitter them with gold from head to toe.

Virgin or no virgin, it shows that she is not honest in this relationship and if she feels like having sex, why dont she just tell you that she wanted it since you have a magic stick all ready for her? Why does she have to go behind your back and get other bobo's magic stick? She's a FOOL! so leave her and find another girl. . . . . angry
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by ladybam(f): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ poster

hmmm.

i dont really get? ? ?

but i believe that the girl in question is not an honest type. but then, people are different. so @ your post : NO!!! keeping a girl and not doing the do, does not make a guy a fool. undecided undecided
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by lonelypal(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ poster

smileyIt all depends on the kind of gurl ur dealing with, but as regards the gurl in question, she aint worth waitin for, she is a wolf in a sheep's clothin there are several virgins out there who will use their status as an excuse to cheat on their partners, just be patient n d right gurl will come ur way wink

this is d more reason y i dnt beleive in settlin down with a virgin angry
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by onyekang1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
geezzzzzzzzz! ur gramma no gree me understand ur post.
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
For you not using the spell and syntax check, you may be a fool undecided undecided undecided
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by Templa(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
if she is a
then don't keep her
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
this ain't something to deliberate on, the evidence has been provided? so what else is he waiting for, some double confirmation? geez she should be shown the door out.
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by topup: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
Firstly, lose the girl, she won't be able to find another as generous, as loving, as patient and as faithful, and she'll regret what she's lost.

General comment about OP:

Gosh I wish my ex was like that, I wouldn't have thought him impotent because I would have trusted him. I am waiting until marriage and am looking for a guy who will wait with me, I hope this hasn't discouraged you from dating virgins or women who wish to wait. She gives us a bad name!
I'm actually furious that she used you like that, to be honest though most non-materialistic women wouldn't accept such a gift. When my ex and I went on dates I always brought my own money and insisted on paying for at least part of our dates.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck for the future. I hope you find a wonderful woman, and if anytime you hear rumours, always confront the person, in a loving manner of course, keep your eyes open and note down any subtle changes in the way they interact with you, maybe if they're becoming more distant or ignoring your calls/texts.

Take care!

Mannnn, what a shame!
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by damnyke(f): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
Well! loving a person and deciding that you do not want to have sex till you are married to each other do not make you a fool, in fact it shows that you are probably one of the wise ones around.
But a girl that cheats on you all in the name of not having sex with her is definitely not a person that you should spend the rest of your life with. It is better to call it quit with her if she is not apologetic and really sober because trust me, if you stick to her; she will repeat the same act in future and by then it might be too late.
don't forget " a broken relationship, not matter how painful is better than a broken marriage.
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by ssRhino: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
i wonder when it has become a cime so much to be a virgin.
If yu have a prob with the fact that she is a virgin, then, waka now, abi na by force?
Re: For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? by ulima(f): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
u got the answer to ur post already so i dont need to say much about it any more but all i have to say is that that so called virgin gal friend is a doggy! so let her outta ur life immediately.

(1) (Reply)

The Symbiosis Of Love And The Synergy Of Love / Wentin U Dey Look For? / Nairalanders Egba Mii !(help Me)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.