Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (118919 Views)

She Insists She Would Marry Him By All Means And Destroy His Home. / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by bisibaby(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
hello Naialander ladies find some tips here

Where to Kiss and what it means

Where to Kiss your Love

Kissing your love is one of the most fun and beautiful things you can do. There's more than just the lips and cheeks, and kissing different parts of his or her body can mean different things. Here, we explain it all, what different kisses on different parts of your love means

Kiss on the hand means : FRIENDSHIP.

Kiss on the nose means : YOU'RE CUTE.

Kiss on the cheek means : I NEED YOU.

Kiss on the neck means : I WANT YOU.

Kiss on the lips means : I LOVE YOU.

Kissing with eyes closed means : I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Kissing with eyes opened means : I'M WATCHING WHERE YOUR HANDS ARE GOING.

The military Kiss means , "Keep It Simple Stupid",

Stolen Kisses ARE THE SWEETEST! (Always want to return it)

Morale of the story is , Its not WHO you are KissING but WHERE you're KissING that matters

Other signs ,

Often thinking of you means : I CARE FOR YOU

Holding hands means : I LIKE YOU

Looking into the eyes means : DO YOU LOVE ME?

Squeezing fingertips means : I WANT A Kiss

Leaning on the shoulder means : COMFORT ME

Getting occasional short hugs means : I MISS YOU

Biting lips means : I AM JEALOUS

Winking at you means : I WANT TO GO WITH YOU

Playing with your hair means: I ADORE YOU

Stepping on toes means: I HATE YOU

Getting hit in "very painful places" means : I REALLY HATE YOU

Dreaming of you at night : YOU'RE SOMEONE SPECIAL

Always being with you means : I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

Wearing his or her ring means: YOU'RE MINE FOREVER

Often giving you something means : CARE FOR YOU VERY MUCH

Placing hands on shoulder means : GET THE HINT STUPID!!!

Kip Kool Ladies
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by inze(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2007
Thats a cool one i must say, come to think of it, they are exactly the way u've said it, no addition - no subtraction.

Or is it just me , ?? ( i stand to be corected)

I n z e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by Gunit4life(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Bisi, this is cute and interesting, I wonder were you got this from. Anyways I want to know who this Bisi is, is she the Bisi that I know? Well I'm Gabriel by name from festac town. Pls let me know you, Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by iice(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2007
Like i said in a similar thread, those kisses mean something else to me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by Gunit4life(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2007
Bisi, How do u come to know this things. I guess u must be very gud at that, I will like u to teach me on how to go about it. smiley
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by bisibaby(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2007
iice:

Like i said in a similar thread, those kisses mean something else to me ooo

Hey iice wat does kisses mean to u? abeg tell us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by Gunit4life(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2007
iice, how does it mean to u. to me it means manything ooooooooooo.
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by iice(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
Kiss on the hand - i see that as politeness, old custom

kiss on the cheek - greetings, goodbye, take care

kiss on the lips - lemme enjoy this without clouding or distracting my senses (Never has it mean those three words!)

Holding hands - could mean anything to me, i don't read much into that except when he holds it too much, that becomes irritating.

Biting lips - could mean erhhh a come-on, am parched, am annoyed, am happy i just had to contain myself.

I could go on and on. . .granted i am not a romantic person but some of the meanings given to some of the gestures are just off mentally speaking undecided.
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by mukina2: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
iice:

Kiss on the hand - i see that as politeness, old custom

kiss on the cheek - greetings, goodbye, take care

kiss on the lips - let me enjoy this without clouding or distracting my senses (Never has it mean those three words!)

Holding hands - could mean anything to me, i don't read much into that except when he holds it too much, that becomes irritating.

Biting lips - could mean erhhh a come-on, am parched, am annoyed, am happy i just had to contain myself.

I could go on and on. . .granted i am not a romantic person but some of the meanings given to some of the gestures are just off mentally speaking undecided.

mastur i salute grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
mastur i hail grin grin

You no talk your own, abi you agree? grin
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2007
i agree grin grin
Re: Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love by marcnelly: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hey! this ain't complete o.

what of kiss on the forehead and kiss on/in the ear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.