Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks (1595 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Do We Still Have Ladies Like This?? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 3:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Woke up this midnight and still angry because of the kind of food have been eating lately! My gfrnd food hardly taste nice, I do use water to swallow my uncle's new wife's food as though am taking panadol!
My friends do complain of dere various experience too, one of dem even said his brother's wife only cook rice, spag n beans all through d week and its only stew she prepares no local dishes lol! sad So tired, guys do you have similar experience
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by oyinbogirl(f): 4:22am On Nov 27, 2013
lol
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by QueenRAW(f): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2013
boofydon: Woke up this midnight and still angry because of the kind of food have been eating lately! My gfrnd food hardly taste nice, I do use water to swallow my uncle's new wife's food as though am taking panadol!
My friends do complain of dere various experience too, one of dem even said his brother's wife only cook rice, spag n beans all through d week and its only stew she prepares no local dishes lol! sad So tired, guys do you have similar experience
Wow.......Women who can't cook.I always say cooking is a skill.Its one thing to know how to cook something so that its edible, and suitable for consumption.Its another thing for it to TASTE GOOD, and to please the palette.In my family, a woman who can't cook should be shameful to call themselves women as opposed to girls.Being able to cook does not determine a Womans value, or how much of an asset she can be as a GF or Wife, but its a valid factor in making such determinations.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Mynd44: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Erm.....why don't you jump into the kitchen and lets see if you can do a better job, everyone should be able to cook not just women

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Maybe u r going for d flashly n not homely girls.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by lokito: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Cos They' so used to mama-put these days n Internet racketeering

After all d browsing n chatting they be like: Madam, Abeg mix peper soup and bean. add 3 kpomo,one plantain and some okporo. pour kunu join am. spray som stew on top jare!! no time.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Chelcy(f): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Depends on the girls you guys have bin meeting.....you should not say ''women''....say ''you and your friends wives/girlfriends''.....most guyz would b going after caro(gurlz wf big bosoms/borums,Bleached skin,fair) and so on forgeting that you cant eat 'boobs'' all da tym and then when you find out that you need food to survive,you start blaming all the ''Ada_Ada'z''.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by didicold(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Op,
kindly stop using do before ur verbs, verbs are already doing words. If dier food doznt taste nice, quit whining and do it urself.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by zeb04(f): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm.....why don't you jump into the kitchen and lets see if you can do a better job, everyone should be able to cook not just women
. It is official,am liking u this days.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Lol.when your priority for a marriageable girl in your dictionary is big brea,big ass,light skinned girl and speaks queens english,ehen make the brez belleful una na :p

anyway next time use the word SOME.because if you come to our house and spend 2 weeks,there is no how you wont grow fatter
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Mynd44: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2013
kulyie: Lol.when your priority for a marriageable girl in your dictionary is big brea,big ass,light skinned girl and speaks queens english,ehen make the brez belleful una na :p

anyway next time use the word SOME.because if you come to our house and spend 2 weeks,there is no how you wont grow fatter
Abeg I wan fat. When can I move in?
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by addictiv(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013
If she cant cook, she should go to her mothers kitchen for one year tutorials. .....i have no buisness with a lady who cant cook...
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm.....why don't you jump into the kitchen and lets see if you can do a better job, everyone should be able to cook not just women
Exactly
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by sexymoma(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Op answer the followin kwesun!!

Na inside go slow you meet your girl angry
Na inside molue your friends meet their own girls too angry
hmmm your uncle lipsrsealed
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by rodriogo: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
I dont have any bizness wit a lady dat cooks porty.,...dn talk more of dat she dnt even kwn's hw 2 cook.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Ab025(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Because of 2much indomie and 10minutes food available...
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
lokito: Cos They' so used to mama-put these days n Internet racketeering

After all d browsing n chatting they be like: Madam, Abeg mix peper soup and bean. add 3 kpomo,one plantain and some okporo. pour kunu join am. spray som stew on top jare!! no time.

Tell dem o! Na indomine dem sabi cook sad
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
didicold: Op,
kindly stop using do before ur verbs, verbs are already doing words. If dier food doznt taste nice, quit whining and do it urself.

I don hear! And if persn check ur WAEC result na F9 u get! U kan dey form professor of English! Mstcheww
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dis is Africa women ought to knw hw to cook! So me go dey kitchen and she will be in d sitting room reading newspaper abi! I hear u! U better go n learn hw to cook cuz not every guy can be as patient as me to be swallowing food with water as if am taking panadol sad
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by didicold(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol...serzly?
boofydon:
I don hear! And if persn check ur WAEC result na F9 u get! U kan dey form professor of English! Mstcheww
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Man51ut(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
boofydon:
Dis is Africa women ought to knw hw to cook! So me go dey kitchen and she will be in d sitting room reading newspaper abi! I hear u! U better go n learn hw to cook cuz not every guy can be as patient as me to be swallowing food with water as if am taking panadol sad

Are u going to go and hunt or farm then? And stop adding do before verbs. Jeez
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Prymestrr(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Man_51ut:

Wer u see "do" 4 dt OP comment wey u quote... Mtcheeeeeeew.
Smh.... Some peeps be feeling like they've got the polished Anglo-grammar skills when they don't know sh*t.
Drop your comment based on the topic n buzz off!
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by dahmie2013: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Men, u can't have ur cake, eat it&xpect 2 have it as a snack later. U want women to cook, clean, make money in d name of sharing "financial responsiblities", fuuucck, born, raise d kids & etc. All dese 4 just one soul. Nba, tins e haf change o! Its high time u men start multi tasking 2 or else OYO! Daz all!

1 Like

Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Man51ut(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Wer u see "do" 4 dt OP comment wey u quote... Mtcheeeeeeew.
Smh.... Some peeps be feeling like they've got the polished Anglo-grammar skills when they don't know sh*t.
Drop your comment based on the topic n buzz off!

Mumu I was talking about his first quote. Why is it chooking u? Meanwhile the irony of u telling me to stay on topic while you haven't has been noticed. Windowlicker.
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Man_51ut:

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by ireneidiva(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Because the woman's place is no longer in the kitchen! Cook your own meals your self!
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by chimajii: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2013
boofydon:

^^ is this hw some of y'all behave in Here?? Sum1 politely corrects Ur shii and Bam! U flip...
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2013
chimajii:

^^ is this hw some of y'all behave in Here?? Sum1 politely corrects Ur shii and Bam! U flip...
Mama chima dis is not site where u nid to write d best of English to pass a message! If not u will hav to correct d whole comments on nland! D main tin is passingvd message! I hope uve started learning hw to prepare rice n stew cuz na next month be wedding o! cheesy
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by chimajii: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2013
boofydon:
Mama chima dis is not site where u nid to write d best of English to pass a message! If not u will hav to correct d whole comments on nland! D main tin is passingvd message! I hope uve started learning hw to prepare rice n stew cuz na next month be wedding o! cheesy

Lol...man.....am A Dude....U suppose look wetin d gender dey talk after d name so that u go knw hw 2 address ppu....lmao....
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by boofydon: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2013
chimajii:

Lol...man.....am A Dude....U suppose look wetin d gender dey talk after d name so that u go knw hw 2 address ppu....lmao....
Lol ! Nice one ; D
Re: Why Have Ladies Suddenly Become Bad Cooks by Miner13: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stylishrita: Maybe u r going for d flashly n not homely girls.
can you give a better cook?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nice Ways To Dump Your Boyfriend / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men / Nigeria's Age Of Consent Is Actually 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.