Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67149 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by cashcity: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

205 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLEGEND1: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
na you get ur life. just cut ur own share and be on ur way.

416 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by simongonner: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
enjoy the honey pot and dump the bit*h...

350 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by jamanuka: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
This one fit use juju if not I for say make you chop well a then clean mouth

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by cashcity: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jibwillz: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... Oh! And, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...

373 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by obiorathesubtle: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Phuc tha bicht and clean your mouth!
She's not your type either

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by obiorathesubtle: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...
grin wtf are you doing in my head man?

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
If ur not her typ three years ago, den u shudnt be her typ now

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
They are all like that. Kindly f##k her well and dump her. Den tell ur shes not ur type

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dammywapes(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iyanya said in one of his song he said "all i want is ur waist" that's his [iyanya] desire. Bro u need no advice on this , this girl just make it up to u she is after d good things abt u. This kind of girl will leave in time wen tins re nt going ryt. Keep hustle up n don't let no bae waist ya tym.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by DickDastardly(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
MIKE JONES LYRICS
"Back Then"

[Chorus 2X: samples from "Still Tippin'"]
"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"
"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID"
"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"
"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID"

[Mike Jones:]
Mike Jones!!
Before I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love
They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub
They wouldn't holla 'cause my dollars wasn't swell enough
I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rolling up
They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car
Now they wanna count my G's, smoke my weed and sip my bar now
They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now
They telling all they friends when I leave how they miss me now
2 8 1, 3 3 0, eight zero zero 4
Hit Mike Jones up on the low 'cause Mike Jones about to blow
Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah - because

[Chorus]

I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me
But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties
A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby
Same size a year later the same hoes wanna Bleep me
Because they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly
And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly
They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade
2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates
Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfuckin baller
She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her
I'mma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me
Bitch I'mma drown yo' whole ass like you Dom P
I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name
Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same
I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name
Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same

[Chorus]

Befo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame
These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name
They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game
I told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane
But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick
Cause they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick
But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick
Because they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick.

cool cool cool cool

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal, if you still like her why not continue ask her out again.

from your words, you sound like the type of lady this guy just mentioned here...life isnt this way

319 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
simongonner:
enjoy the honey pot and dump the bit*h...

Same thing but a different scenario happened to me but I did the point highlighted above...my advice is for u to simply
sean john d babe and move forward. She is obviously not worth any sacrifice if u ask me. Don't even try arranging
her before dumping her, women are very crafty and dangerous. U might fall for her bottom power or her kitchen skills.
Therefore RUN 4 UR DEAR LIFE... grin grin grin grin

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sluvy4tune(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Haba Bros

U still wan date am? I know that chick wll be singing shorty say she no. Come for the body. Oh, she come for the money o

12 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Mologi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
A picture of her would have been better 'to see the eye of OLe

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
sluvy4tune:
Haba Bros

U still wan date am? I know that chick wll be singing shorty say she no. Come for the body. Oh, she come for the money o

GBAM

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by CaroLyner(f): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal, if you still like her why not continue ask her out again.

silly advice undecided

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by donholy28(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Take her out...Bleep her very well then tell her d relationship won't work because she's not ur type shikina

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is only a fool and a charmed soul that will accept such lady with love and care..she is just after your money,becareful...she can even go as far as to use a charm on you,either taking your belongings to use it for charm or cooking for you to eat...I was once a victim of such lady, but my eyes where opened on time and i rejected her by all means..if you must invite her to your house, you have to shine your eyes well, dont even go outside to buy drink or leave her sitting alone in your sitting room for some minute,you must be there to observer her well. The heart of most women are desperate and wicked toward young successful man that they neglected before..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by donholy28(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:

Op see her here o....run for ur life...she don chase u enter Nairaland

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

silly advice undecided
your profile pix is coool.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

SHAMELESS GOLD DIGGER undecided

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by CaroLyner(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
your profile pix is coool.
oh thanks cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by OCTAVO: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
So you mean you still need advice? Nawa o! angry

14 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
my brother, this type of woman can't be your girlfriend or wife so to say. if you weren't her type of man she wants then, then you are just a toy game now. she can wreck havoc if you allow her to be your girlfriend. she is after luxury, and a lady that can love because of money does not worth being a wife

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs
panachuku:
They are all like that. Kindly f##k her well and dump her. Den tell ur shes not ur type
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mother mary of God. see Lies abeg shocked From 1st line to 57th line. Dis OP lie pass me oooh shocked shocked u pipu shud not tel me u bliv dis tori. Chineke, op i salute u

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLucy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
girls alws love to balance where there's money grin
be wise bro.
dont fall for her whims

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Gofwane(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
If you take her into your life again, May you go back to how you used to be when she rejected you.

In fact, i don dey vex for here

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.