Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40536 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
A new year is like buying a new 365-paged exercise book. It is a clean slate, and a fresh start.

The joy today is that we didn't buy it, for none of us can afford the cost. It is handed over to us by the Everlasting Lover of our souls, the Almighty Redeemer of hearts and the glorious King of our Life. We have received it as a gift of mercy, grace and favour.

The pages of 2014 will be filled with stories of the wondrous and mighty acts that Almighty God will wrought for you. Brace up, your best year has begun!!!
Be strong, be determined and be hopeful but you have got to act so the dreams can come true.
Happy new year to the whole house.

5 Likes

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year to my people in the house!This year is a year success for everyone of us by God Grace.
Thanks for patronising us we are still at your services.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by kunletoks(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice thread.
Thanks everyone.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by shex202(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
following
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by aysax: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Compliment of d season to every one in the house.@ lizu i have been following dis and i decided i wanted to make a move dis new year. On d issue of getting buyer you said we should go to chamber of comerce and industries and commercial desk of every embassy pls can u just tell me any chamber of commerce in ogun state or is it only chamber of commerce in lagos that we can get buyer and more so concerning d letter of offer pls lets have a format.Thanks waiting for ur reply.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Good a.m bro, with your words its obvious you live in ogun state so please it a bit difficult for me that lives in lagos to know where the chamber of commerce and industry in so you can make that findings and even help the house with whatever result you come out with asides this place other place are also mentioned so its not mandatory it has to be at the chamber of commerce and industry and as for the offer letter it seems to like its alreasy causing issue for so many people, its just a formal way of describing, introducing and negotiatin your products and concluding on term of sales and payment it does not necessarily follow any serious partern. I hope av bn able to answero. Take care and enjoy the rest of the day sir. you
ay sax: Compliment of d season to every one in the house.@ lizu i have been following dis and i decided i wanted to make a move dis new year. On d issue of getting buyer you said we should go to chamber of comerce and industries and commercial desk of every embassy pls can u just tell me any chamber of commerce in ogun state or is it only chamber of commerce in lagos that we can get buyer and more so concerning d letter of offer pls lets have a format.Thanks waiting for ur reply.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Lucaskid(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
if u want to export or import ur goods call mr dauda 08052715273.tested nd trusted
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Bravejoe(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lizu, are you on facebook?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good day fellow!!!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
UPLIFT® CARGO NIGERIA LIMITED
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it?
We at Satund Nigeria Limited will process your exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, wavevon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any country around the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of consignee
We help in processing of documentation and negociate freight with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with National Aviation Handling Company. Trial will convince you.

Uplift Cargo Limited,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja
Lagos.
Tel:+2348173319366
E-mail:mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dav8id(m): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2014
@op Good work here... But does it mean that , one only make money by exporting agro product? What about others opportunities in the sector eg product sourcing agent and export brokers.
Secondly, is it true that one can also make money by just load a agro product and deliver to import exporter here in lagos and make some commission? Or what about one source for international buyer and then resell the deal to an exporter here in nigeria. Can you share more light on that?

Once again good job.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by goodbay: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Mrcdorv: SATUND® NIGERIA LIMITED
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it?
We at Satund Nigeria Limited will process your exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, wavevon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any country around the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of consignee
We help in processing of documentation and negociate freight with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with National Aviation Handling Company. Trial will convince you.
Satund International Logistics,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja
Lagos.
That is nice looking foward to do business with u.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks for the comments but as per what you have said here my brother it is all business in as much as no one is idle waiting to get anything from anyone. I believe this type of business must definately has chains so anyone can fit into where ever he feels he can make a living and be a pro on it, all I want for my friends in the house to think deep and see opportunity in this export business.
dav8id: @op Good work here... But does it mean that , one only make money by exporting agro product? What about others opportunities in the sector eg product sourcing agent and export brokers.
Secondly, is it true that one can also make money by just load a agro product and deliver to import exporter here in lagos and make some commission? Or what about one source for international buyer and then resell the deal to an exporter here in nigeria. Can you share more light on that?

Once again good job.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ollybode(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Good morning house, lizu pls help the house with offer letter format. Thanks for the job well done.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2014
ollybode: Good morning house, lizu pls help the house with offer letter format. Thanks for the job well done.
Lizu have already said it on the thread that he looking for the way to arrange the format for you guys so I want everybody to be patience as I believe he will get across to everyone soon.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2014
Mrcdorv: SATUND® NIGERIA LIMITED
We help in processing of documentation and negociate flat rate with the airlines. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitored,signed and stamped by necessary agencies before exported.
Satund Nig Ltd,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja
Lagos.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by sdacosta79(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Good day. Lizu,

Please can I have your contact info- phone numbers and email.

Regards.

Sdacosta
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Satund Logistic we are expert custom licensed clearing and forwarding agent in Nigeria. We clear cargo at Lagos Port and delivered to any part of the country, North, South, East for both Individual, Private and Public Organization.

Our objective is to ensure that our esteem customers relax at the corner of their House or Office while we deliver their cargo in good conditions.

We understand the loses when paying for storage these are reasons we ensure that our staffs are qualified and well trained for quick and safe delivery. Our charges are moderate in accordance with custom duty and current rate.We offer Cash on delivery for both close and far distance customer.

We also do export of Food stuff, dangerous goods and perishable to any parts of the world at an affordable rate.

Satund International Logistics
OPERATIONAL BASE
Nacho Complex,
MM International Airport,
Ikeja,Lagos.
+2348173319366
e-mail:Mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Izzy77(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Blessed.C.Cedar General Merchant Enterprise.
We have an Urgent request for
over 30MT-200MT of Dry Split Ginger
Grade A, Cocoa Grade 1, Sesame Seed (white) Grade 1 for now.
Supply is already on going ..
Commodity: Dry Split Ginger
Grade A, splitted in big size, without hole, no root or stem. And should be packaged in 40, 50kg, and measured accurately.
First Delivery: 30MT, quantity to
be increase thereafter.
Delivery Location: Lagos.
Payment Method: Cash on
Delivery after inspection of
goods.
Proceedure:
1. Supplier to provide Sample of
Dry Split Ginger Grade A. Cocoa Grade 1. Sesame Seed Grade 1.
2. LPO and Bank Guarantee is
issued to Supplier immediately
Sample Quality
is confirmed, & supply commence immediately. Interested supplier should contact me 08122814885. Izzygizz@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2014
welcome back all...any testimony from anyone in the house because we are about to unleash the dragon as one of our rappers of all time we say...lols. Lizu is back for good so lets take a ride from where we stopped

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by greennproud: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2014
My Lizzu You just vamus since,ok here is a niggling question I have, lets assume I have successfully done my work of Exporting the Items to lets say UK, will the person over there still pay for clearing fees? Because this is a very crucial thing to consider.
lizu:
welcome back all...any testimony from anyone in the house because we are about to unleash the dragon as one of our rappers of all time we say...lols. Lizu is back for good so lets take a ride from where we stopped
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2014
@greenpound...am sorry its been up and down but thank God am back on my feet again. As per your question, if you say a clearing fee..it depends but the first thing i will like to clearify is that any form of logistic must definately first be agreed upon during negotiation both by the buyer and seller so as to know who to take responsibility on that after which that has been done. secondly if the seller has cleared that from the take off point there is no need for any clearing fees again but if its agreed to be taken care by the buyer and it also depend on the policy of the company handling the shipment if the company accepts payment on delivery then when the buyer gets his or her goods and have to pay at the point of entry then we can call that clearing fees.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Generica(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry to say this. I've tried and asked several known agents to give me names of buyers of some products such as moringa, sesame, and bitter kola bit none was willing. So, what should I do, cos am frustrated?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by pinkyni(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Satund Logistic we are expert custom licensed clearing and forwarding agent in Nigeria. We clear cargo at Lagos Port and delivered to any part of the country, North, South, East for both Individual, Private and Public Organization.

Our objective is to ensure that our esteem customers relax at the corner of their House or Office while we deliver their cargo in good conditions.

We understand the loses when paying for storage these are reasons we ensure that our staffs are qualified and well trained for quick and safe delivery. Our charges are moderate in accordance with custom duty and current rate.We offer Cash on delivery for both close and far distance customer.

We also do export of Food stuff, dangerous goods and perishable to any parts of the world at an affordable rate.

Satund International Logistics
OPERATIONAL BASE
Nacho Complex,
MM International Airport,
Ikeja,Lagos.
+2348173319366
e-mail:Mrcdorv@gmail.com
sounds good.I will definately get back to you
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Tectono: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Lizu da Boss, Nice work you doing here may God Bless our Hustle..

Pls we need more updates in the house as I just came across the thread now and am very much intrested in the Business.. we've done much of Importation, it's time to venture into Exportation too.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
thanks paddy...we are all in for this..just ask question on things you feel its not clear
roqrules04:
Hello Lizu da Boss, Nice work you doing here may God Bless our Hustle..

Pls we need more updates in the house as I just came across the thread now and am very much intrested in the Business.. we've done much of Importation, it's time to venture into Exportation too.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by yetttycares: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mr lizu thanks so much for all your kindness,may God Almighty bless u pls can you secure a contract for any1 interested.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by sylife(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Hello. Izu

Thank you for your kind help to fellow Nairalanders.

I need personal contact to discuss some personal Business with you.

amemsgroup@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by yetttycares: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello mr lizu i'm still waiting for your response on the export biz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.