Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life (793 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by unclepauli(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
I am 24 years old graduate,but to be sincere I have never enjoyed any good relationship in this world. Sometimes I felt like the world is coming to an end. What if the rapture comes and I didn't have the opportunity to have the carnal knowledge of a girl,am sure my mission here on earth is not wll accomplished. Right from my infancy people used to be flattering me,"you are very handsome". Then inside me I am always delighted thinking that when I become a grown up man,ladies will be running after me to book their turn of love making with me but behold now I have no single girl friend of mine. The problem with me is that I have high taste and the spirit of jealous in me. The people I asked out use to be semi-celbs at first they will agree to the proposal but along the line they popularity will make me think they are flirters. thereby leading to our quit More over I do have many love advances but from those girls I use to consider unworthy to lay hands on my swt and virgin body. What do I do to settle down with one. Please no end time things or irrelevant comment.
Re: Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by prissyluv(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Just passing...
Re: Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by unclepauli(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
prissyluv: Just passing...
passing to where? Hell fire
Re: Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
ETT
Re: Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by Agybabe(f): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
First, you need to deal with your mind-set of over-jealousy and pride because it sucks alot.
Second, be ready to truly love and don't underestimate.
Third, carefully choose a matured-mind girl with brains and don't expect her to be perfect.
Four, calm down and study her and know that you too can have faults.
Five, love her and don't doubt her fidelity else you go wound.
Six, pray and let love lead.
Lastly, where are you from?
Re: Help I Need Your Advice For My Love Life by unclepauli(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] am from isu autonomous onicha lga in ebonyi state.

(1) (Reply)

I Pray That You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With . / Please Help Me Check This Guy / Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.