Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? (16994 Views)

Get The Best Result In Weight Loss While You Exercise Less / How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? / How Do You Exercise At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2013
My mum did 30 sit-up 3 days ago, and she's still complaining of stomach pain. How about me that do 100 sit ups non-stop daily. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Swiftlee(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Do you wash your hair after you jog or out of the gym? Apparently you wear a wig, weaves or extensions I'm guessing, which will stink if you work out in them; prolly the biggest reason black women don't exercise. Don't think I can live with a woman who wears these wigs, weaves or extensions, work out in them, come home shower but don't wash her sweaty stinking hair...I'll drive her out of my house. It's time we men stop taking this nonsense from our sick women!!!
You made some points..but the way and manner you presented it was rather insultive and rude!
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by UjSizzle(f): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2013
imauri:

LOL... KAI.. this guy has killed me... nice one sir..lol
Lol i be woman oo grin
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by IAMBREEZY: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2013
ireneidiva: guess
oops i ain't good at guessing just spill it.
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Ariyke: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2013
I do sit up and I walk alot
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by maryhaam(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
unmask: It's quite irritating seeing girls with flabby bodies, and it seems to be the in-thing now......most even have stomachs that protude more than their breasts, shapeless bodies and their postures- gives me nightmares thinking of it
Stop passing through there naaa,is it a must go through were u will see shapey gurl like me.....so that your nightmare will stop biko
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by maryhaam(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=thehunted][b][color=#000099]naija babes dont exercise o. they look so different when the pull their clothes off . they look like Gold with their clothes off but when nude you ll be dissappointed. sometimes you promise yourself never to sleep with the girl again. For christ sake,exercise can a lot for your body.
It reduces the excessive fat,firms your body,shapes your waistline,firms your laps and prevents stretch marks to a large extent, gives your better shapely butts(not just these very big and shapeless bu`tts you girls are proud of,)\

And if they decide to visit the gym,they go there to
That was harsh stop spanking us....We will change.....am shapey thou courtsy of team stop junks
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Polio: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Why are some ladies taking this shi.t personal though?
Why
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
maryhaam:
Stop passing through there naaa,is it a must go through were u will see shapey gurl like me.....so that your nightmare will stop biko
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Naam22(f): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2013
I do,I wake up everyday by 5:30,jog and walk for 1hour to my gym center,work out in the gym from 6:30-7:30 then walk back home
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by godman01(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Caracta: Does playing outdoor games count as exercise? I do not wish to engage in rigorous exercise so I don't damage my bones cheesy Staying fit is important to me so I slightly exercise once in a while.
is your bones that flexible?
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by whiteroses(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
OP must be a learner!!!
Nigerian girls love the orobo look so they will never excercise because they will loose their breast and their nyashe, you get the few reasonable ones that will go to local gyn twice or trice a week and on returning home, one iya amina who lives next door will say , o ma n ru?! meaning you are loosing weight it doesnt fit you grin then they loose motivation. Their boyfriends love fat nyashe too, they love the feel of the orogojigo hitting their groin area as they bala from the back cheesy
Last time i went to lagos, naija girls were gyrating everywhere with protruding bellies it meant nothing to them they dint even try to suck it in shocked some even tuck their polo shirt in with fake LV belt and the belly is just hanging there. I on the other side love being slim, I cant not exercise how will i sleep next to boyfriend at night if he touches the jello i will shrink with shame grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by ninawalter: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Exercise is very good for the health and it helps 2 stay fit and healthy I exercise in the morning and I do that 3 times or 4 times a week
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses: grin grin grin grin grin grin
OP must be a learner!!!
Nigerian girls love the orobo look so they will never excercise because they will loose their breast and their nyashe, you get the few reasonable ones that will go to local gyn twice or trice a week and on returning home, one iya amina who lives next door will say , o ma n ru?! meaning you are loosing weight it doesnt fit you grin then they loose motivation. Their boyfriends love fat nyashe too, they love the feel of the orogojigo hitting their groin area as they bala from the back cheesy
Last time i went to lagos, naija girls were gyrating everywhere with protruding bellies it meant nothing to them they dint even try to suck it in shocked some even tuck their polo shirt in with fake LV belt and the belly is just hanging there. I on the other side love being slim, I cant not exercise how will i sleep next to boyfriend at night if he touches the jello i will shrink with shame grin
na wa oooooo u must be a great talkative,the op asked a simple question and u are here busy writing a descriptive essay?ur case dey supreme court grin
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Assalamu alaikum(May the peace and blessing of our Creator be upon you)-MY HIJAB,MY IDENTITY
I wondered the early muslims ability,
The command came from the incomparable
majesty,
Despite series of persecution and hostility.
O hijab, the garmet of beauty,
The enhancer of the quality of my
personality
The essence of my reality,
The preserver of my dignity and integrity.
O hijab, the harbinger of morality,
The redefiner of my nobility,
The assurance of my tranquility,humility and
security
We’re discussing the hijab of piety,
Lets display a sense of responsibility.
O hijab the protector of my chastity,
The nourisher of my purity,
With out hijab no woman would have been a
liability.
Alhamdulliah, it gives liberty,
Hijab makes you feel like a celebrity,
All admirers says your majesty
Alhaja haja the queen of sanity.
O hijab for entire humanity,
Am enjoying lots of immunity,
Knowledge of it is my lost property.
All plans against it just in vanity,
Unto islam I pledge my loyalty,
I and my hijab like blood in the body till
infinity,
No hijab no eternity,
Know hijab know entirety.
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2013
Assalamu alaikum(May the peace and blessing of our Creator be upon you)-MY HIJAB,MY IDENTITY
majesty,
personality
security
liability.
infinity,
No hijab no eternity,
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2013
^Uh?
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by sammsimm(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sissie: Many people think only fat people should exercise, we don't all exercise to lose weight, but for a healthy body, you can be slim and unhealthy, fat and healthy. I do exercise and try to eat healthy and am not fat.
upload your picture
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Mujah1deen: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
MMMua'zu:
majesty,
personality
security
liability.
infinity,
No hijab no eternity,
Ameen

Allahu Akbar

Mujahideen Akbar

Jihad Akbar
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by simplynola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good all and while the exercises last, stay on "Lepastin" (see ur phamacist) to stop the building of further fats while you burn out the stored ones and at the same time relish every meal of your choice
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
imauri:

regurgitation? lol
Ewwwwwwwwww. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by jahbiz: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nigerian
girls and exercise for where xcept the bed exercise? The 1 thats paining m most is that almost
all of them are getting "pot belle" now. Y na? girl 4 that matter .Abi dem dey take gulder?
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by imauri: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Lol i be woman oo grin

i stand corrected... this woman has killed me grin
u have made my day... big ups lol
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Duchaello(f): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge9000:
It's time we men stop taking this nonsense from our sick women!!! [/b]
And who are the sick women! You CRAY See your head gobe......don't say such again o or else........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by whiteroses(f): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Duchaello: And who are the sick women! You CRAY See your head gobe......don't say such again o or else........

he's one of many nigerian dude racist to their own people, his dream would be to marry an akata woman and have mixed race pickney, then one day she will say babe i'm sorry I dont love you anymore and take her shilren away with a restraining order grin. He will then turn into a snake leather-shoe wearing aristo looking for under 25 hot Nigerian girls like me to re-marry cheesy. Them plenty here in London don't mind him jare ore!
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by nbright: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Of course some do... I saw one orobo while I was jugging in the morning, I passed her but while coming back, I saw her walking but flinging her arms... I just dodged it and continue my thing..
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by imauri: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses:

he's one of many nigerian dude racist to their own people, his dream would be to marry an akata woman and have mixed race pickney, then one day she will say babe i'm sorry I dont love you anymore and take her shilren away with a restraining order grin. He will then turn into a snake leather-shoe wearing aristo looking for under 25 hot Nigerian girls like me to re-marry cheesy. Them plenty here in London don't mind him jare ore!

ur description....... sounds full of experience ...lol
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Francesxavier(f): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
I do exercise but not often.D last time I jogged 2 d National Stadium.Chee i wan faint 4 road
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Ugosample(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses:

what do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Ugosample(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses:

But wait o! if oyibo makes him happy, make he follow them na grin grin grin cheesy Everyone has the right to be happy grin Even the woman who looks like a whale weight wise grin grin He can make them happy. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I don't like water. A glass a day would be a miracle.

Are you my clone abi twin??! Cos your answers are just what I do too... I used to jog, then work got too demanding and I stopped, but I try to trek and use the staircase often..... Plus I hate water! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? by Ugosample(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
but seriously these girls need to keep fit. it doesn't mean they should be lepa sha tongue tongue grin At least, sit ups to flatten the belly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain / Health Workers Call Off Strike / 23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.