Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc (3502 Views)

US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Pdp Opts Out Of Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by jinsonkv: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
it is only a begining... Wait and see...
http://lastly.org/increase-facebook-likes-real-secrets/
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by warrior01: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
talktimi: you are the one who should shut up because i dont believe i asked your opinion on any issue. Besides you cant force me to swallow vomit just because it came packaged in the guise of "opposition" You're also amongst those who dont have sense so dont blame me for your stupidity. I cant believe some people are so dense in this world, whats the difference between the rogues in the pdp and the ones in apc apart from party name ? Them you want me to clap hands and dance skelewu because thieves exchanged gangs. Smh

Gosh!! this is classic
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pure political calculations....

To maintain semblance of a fractionalized party to allow more people to keep defecting without losing their seats...some people have to remain visibly in the nPDP...it's a lovely game of chess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2015 Voters Card Registration Experience / Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.