Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? (20020 Views)

Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Damojo: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigerians shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dey can buy anytin 2nd hand....even toothbrush!

cry

2 Likes

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Teespice(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
jay bee:
Lobatan

Abeg make una start submitting una sizes
I'm about to cash in my dividends from bravissimo and victoria secret

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Plutarch:

Shey you dey mind those girls? undecided The funny thing be say na the girls wey the rush those okrika bras dey form pass angry. Mchtewww

Form ke? Those bras are expensive. And the new high grade ones are can be veryyyy expensive too. One thing about bras is that, you have to wear one that gives you comfort (the price may be immaterial). You don't want us pulling them off in public buses, do you? grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa o. So ladies buy used undies. #Adonbilivit
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
If you have the money, go for new durable ones like Victoria Secret, etc. Those ones make you feel very comfortable and push your "milk factory" up, with a nice curvy cleavage.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by mshd5: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Used-materials ar Nigerians desires cos f poverty.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
I prefer to buy a first grade second hand bra than a new one. Second hand bras last longer and don't wear out so fast unlike new ones I see in the market. First grade bras are more expensive that china made bras which are very common in the market. After buying the second hand bras,soak in warm water and dettol and wash with detergent or mild soap depending on the colour of the bra and its ready to wear. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Plutarch:

Shey you dey mind those girls? undecided The funny thing be say na the girls wey the rush those okrika bras dey form pass angry. Mchtewww
Are you kidding me? They're super comfortable. Those that come with metal underneath the cups don't hurt like our local bras.

Those guys need to come teach Nigerians how to make bras mehn.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta: If you have the money, go for new durable ones like Victoria Secret, etc. Those ones make you feel very comfortable and push your "milk factory" up, with a nice curvy cleavage.
I have money to re-invest

Let's ball tongue
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta:

Form ke? Those bras are expensive. And the new high grade ones are can be veryyyy expensive too. One thing about bras is that, you have to wear one that gives you comfort (the price may be immaterial). You don't want us pulling them off in public buses, do you? grin
grin My friend pulled off hers once in the market and stuffed it into her handbag grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
jay bee:
Lobatan

Abeg make una start submitting una sizes
I'm about to cash in my dividends from bravissimo and victoria secret
I'm pre-ordering cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
jay bee:
I have money to re-invest

Let's ball tongue

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
mshd5: Used-materials ar Nigerians desires cos f poverty.
Oponu! You think its only Nigeria that patronizes fairly used clothes? Almost all countries in Africa wear or buy used clothes imported from Europe. Do you think its a Nigerian thing? Smh
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by sammieguze(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
safarigirl: Used bras are purportedly more durable than those that are brand new. The used bra could last a year or more, the new one can't go more than half a year. So which is better? Spend 200naira for a bra that you're sure you won't have to replace for a year or spend twice that amount for a new bra. Who would buy used panties? That has GROSS written all over it
i dont even tink it is hygienic yo use any undies for more dan six months let alone one year
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower: I would not buy a used bra, but if it is clean there should be no problem. However if you are buying used "bottoms", that does not seem clean.
lol.. are you going to shop with an electronmicroscope? To see the germs that is
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by misslaw(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin My friend pulled off hers once in the market and stuffed it into her handbag grin
Dat a joke rite....
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:

I tell you. Even the comfy ones can be pulled off. I can't count the number of times i've removed them in the office. Sometimes, we need to free the twins. The milk factory needs air and freedom too. Not to talk of when you wear a cheap, inferior, locally-made bra. Na die be that!
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by amir99(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why unA dey wear the bra sef, let them breath
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
berem: Oponu! You think its only Nigeria that patronizes fairly used clothes? Almost all countries in Africa wear or buy used clothes imported from Europe. Do you think its a Nigerian thing? Smh

Just ignore. Some of them are neither educated nor exposed. Don't waste your time.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by adexsimply(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
amir_99: Why unA dey wear the bra sef, let them breath
why una dey wear boxers? That thing suppose get fresh air too! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sagytarius: Objects behind Bra's are smaller than they appear.
#Guys, beware.

lwkmdgringringrin not always oooooo
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
miss law: Dat a joke rite....
Nope. It always pays to wear clothes with loose arms...allows for easy maneuvering when you wanna get rid of that bra grin cheesy
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Seun(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
They can always be sterilized...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by tbagjames(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Little wonder they are having second hand boyfriends and husbands
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
sammieguze: i dont even tink it is hygienic yo use any undies for more dan six months let alone one year
That's what they say, but I think it's applicable for undies that are constantly worn. Most Nigerian girls probably have 10-15 bras in their wardrobe undecided
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seun: They can always be sterilized...

You are in the spirit jare kiss

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta:

I tell you. Even the comfy ones can be pulled off. I can't count the number of times i've removed them in the office. Sometimes, we need to free the twins. The milk factory needs air and freedom too. Not to talk of when you wear a cheap, inferior, locally-made bra. Na die be that!
there's this particular bra of mine I love so much that I still find it hard to throw away. Though I just bought it recently, I can't stand the colours going off whenever I wash. I wore it one day with a cream blouse and I sweated so much that day. Unknowingly to me, the colour from the bra stained my blouse and it was obvious the stains came from the bra due to the lines. It was so embarrassing I had to stop wearing the bra for a moment. grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by physise(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
lol second hand bra cheesycheesy
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seun: They can always be sterilized...
Every second-hand undies patronizer remembers that. Warm water, disinfectant, detergent.

What i don't understand is how they buy used panties too lipsrsealed
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by misslaw(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Nope. It always pays to wear clothes with loose arms...allows for easy maneuvering when you wanna get rid of that bra grin cheesy
OMG......dat,i dnt knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote / Evans Oaikhena Wins Extreme Hair Competition At 2021 Africa Hair Summit / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.