Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? (5940 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Udyro(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
I came to realise that 98% of men in general do not stick to their FIRST LOVE till marriage. They always opt out for another one at the end, leaving their Dates to cry out their broken heart. Some after years of toiling with them and making them to become something. shocked

what shld be done?

If you r,
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by HCH3COO: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
how did dyou come about your statistics? grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by rubi(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
Udyro:

I came to realise that 98% of men in general do not stick to their FIRST LOVE till marriage. They always opt out for another one at the end, leaving their Dates to cry out their broken heart. Some after years of toiling with them and making them to become something. shocked

what shld be done?

If you r,

If a man do not stick to his first love tll marriage from biblical point of view I will say that something has gone wrong somewhere. They should go back to God and find out why and what went wrong because there was a time he/she was the best in town and both of them forsake all others

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
And what facts have you got to back up this generalized statement?
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Pataki: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2008
Udyro:

I came to realise that 98% of men in general do not stick to their FIRST LOVE till marriage.
Based on what criteria, did you come about this statement?
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by MissyB1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
Well. . .poster,yhu're kynna ryte bhut tis nt only wit d male bhut same goes for d female folk.
For all i knw,most pple had their first love @ a tender age
tis only normal for dem to loose it due to inability to handle it
in d ryte way.Bhut @ some point in d future,some pple find dat
first person again nd cont. . frm where dey stopped tongue
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Pataki: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by MissyB1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
Pataki:

Hmmmm
werin b hmmm? cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Pataki: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
Missy B:

werin b hmmm? cheesy
Am just wondering, whether you are praying to meet him sometime soon again, or whether you have met him again. cheesy

I am also wondering whether there is no problem with the topic header of this thread. cheesy

My first love left me, so I am wondering is this topic relevant to me? grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Baxilexi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
the problem is when your the first love you leave room for others but when your the last they aint no one coming after. grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by dyabman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
first love could possibly last till marriage, becos When we guys get seperated from our first love for the first time , there are possiblities they could meet again in the future and settle for marriage ,
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by MissyB1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
Pataki:

Am just wondering, whether you are praying to meet him sometime soon again, or whether you have met him again. cheesy

I am also wondering whether there is no problem with the topic header of this thread. cheesy

My first love left me, so I am wondering is this topic relevant to me? grin cheesy grin
Daddy,yhu re obviously wondering abt so many tyns. . . .
calm yha nerves. cheesy
On a gud day yhu myte get d answers yhu need cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Pataki: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2008
Daughter, my nerves are now calm. cheesy

Waiting to hear from you now. wink grin tongue

@ Poster,
Still expecting an answer.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Persona82(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
98%? Leave? Whats this?

Get ur Facts straight.

To answer your question. . . When you're young, too many variables are uncertain. you make decisions that you can't see the result even within the foreseeable future. I actually thot twas the other way round.

Sh** Happens my dear get over it.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by nerone: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
It's not mandatory that we should marry our first love if it doesn't worth it. it's like staying with your first low paid job.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
First loves are figments of our imagination tongue
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by HCH3COO: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2008
how do you qualify that statement
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Persona82(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
It's not mandatory that we should marry our first love if it doesn't worth it. it's like staying with your first low paid job.

Definite not mandatory, but then if you chose it and not the other way round you'd find the the quality might be unequaled when you've left
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Caliente(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
Lots of a lot of people claim to be statisticians on nairaland. How did this one arrive at 98% Is that the count of your last boyfriend?[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Baxilexi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
first loves, why does this word soound familiar, right, let me give you my own stat's.
100% of ladies today left their first loves,
when it starts it fun, later they think it s infactuation, afterwards they just can't continue.
next week, she's dating someone she's feels is more experienced.
guy's are ever ready to make their own mistakes but ladies aren't.
kapish.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by HCH3COO: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol. bassey you again.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Udyro(f): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2008
Well, thanks to all guys who contribute to this topic. actually i arrive at my statistics based on the interview conducted with 20 married women, 20 matured but single ladies etc. 18 out of 20 married women said their first love jilted them and left them. 19 single ladies said they are dating someone else now, but not their first love.

Going by the statistics, it is obvious that one can conclude that 98% of men jilted their first love.

not to forget is the fact that women jilted their first love too. but the rate is, and may be quite low.

thanks all
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by rubi(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
dyabman:

first love could possibly last till marriage, because When we guys get seperated from our first love for the first time , there are possiblities they could meet again in the future and settle for marriage ,

True talk
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by minc: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2008
What manner of a supposed scientist would conclude based on an interview conducted on only 40 people when there are more than 6 billion people in the
world. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2008
grin grin grin
only 98%?
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Udyro(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2008
Posted by: minc
Insert Quote

What manner of a supposed scientist would conclude based on an interview conducted on only 40 people when there are more than 6 billion people in the
world.

There has NEVER been any RESEARCH work carried out in the world that involve the whole population! Maybe u need to check back ur notebook of school days to know how statistics are being derived.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by tomaagy(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2008
minc:

world. embarassed embarassed cry

Maybe the scientist used their mood to select his test subjects grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by albridge(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2008
for starters, where really did u get ur statistics from? are u sure its reliable? undecided well i think as it is for men thats how it also goes for women. if you are with your soulmate chances are that you will not leave them and will come back to them even if you do. on the other hand, if your with someone who is not right for you it doesnt matter if they are your first or last love, you should give them chance grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by rampant(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
first loves hardly stay together forever
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by minc: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sorry to say, but udyro must surely be among the women that have been scorned before. Well, that's life,move on!

The fact that the whole population can't be used does'nt warrant that premature conclusion,and your methodology too needs to be thorougly vetted.

My guess is that your playin Devil's advocate.

All the best!!
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by vicade(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
The first love is not always the Right Love.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ topic

First love is overrated jor. You can love even more than that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men / Relationship And Sex / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.