Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision (646 Views)

God And His Angels. / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by kentata509(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hello nairalanders am seriously confused and disturbed i need ur utmost concern,opinion,advice in solving this problem , i wanted to expand a business . i got an apartment for the business , so far i have put up to 3.000.000 (three million). before i went into this expansion with d cash i had at bank and at hand , my hope was to mortgage my land and my house that worth five million for two million to complete this business, though the land is not registered with lands and housing in my place to get a loan from the bank . have contacted as many friends as i could to borrow money and place this property as a collateral since August till now but to no effect ,now am having the mind of selling this property to put in this business, but am just confused if this decision i want to take if from GOD. GOD's voice is not audible , have prayed about this seriously but still i dont really know what to do. pls my friends should i quit this proposed business, sell off all what i have invested so far or should i sell my only land with an uncompleted house . and put in this business? ,am actually looking for two million now to upgrade this proposed business ,i will be so grateful with ur contributions and ideas GOD BLESS YOU ALL am awaiting ur responses thanks.
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by cbrass(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't want you to sell your properties, God doesn't make use of phyical things to bless His people rather spiritual things. From what I can see here, your are trying to answer your own prayers instead of waiting on the lord. Be calm ,stay , and pray,perhaps God is not even interested in the business. Hence he doesn't want you to loose all you have struggled to build.
Stay Blessed Brother

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by kentata509(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks i really appreciate ur contribution
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
How do you know the voice of God?

It sounds like yours.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by kentata509(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Did i say i know the voice of GOD?
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by cbrass(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2013
kentata509: thanks i really appreciate ur contribution

You welcome
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by cbrass(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2013
Don't go borrowing at all..infact a serious christian is never a debtor, because the power of God is still thesame yesterday and forever more.

I told God that he should bless me, imagine I ownly have 2000 naira in my account, and I just told God to glorify HIS name in my financies and I started this prayer this week that this month must not pass me by, today is nov,28 and the lord answered the prayer. Som1 just called me some few minutes agao that they need me to work for them. So brother pray hard and just tell God what you want him todo for you,If God didn't answer the prayer ,I have a strong believe that he is not intrested in the business and God will subsequently open another door.
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by kentata509(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
thanks so much i really appreciate ur contributions
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by mumumugu(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Shout
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by obowunmi(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Don't ever invest in a business that will force you to lose your housing.

It's common sense. God doesn't want you to be homeless.
Re: How Do I Know The Voice Of God And His Mind When Taken A Decision by mysticgal(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2013
you want to know the voice of God,its peacefull and gentle.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Animals Not Worshiping God? / Pope Francis Abolishes Sin / Amazing Video Of Robot Praying The Islamic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.