Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So (6486 Views)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Nahum777: The world is never ending, if you are waiting for the world to end, then you go hold pass Methuselah grin grin. Powers will change hands, that is what is happening and not the end of the world.

"One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." (Ecclesiastes 1:4).
oh really? Noted. My mistake.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2013
I forgot to add: do you believe in forgiveness of sins? Or you've never come across that phrase in your "bible"
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
I totally disagree here, you can't tell me you get what you dewserve in every scenario(marriage) included! Life is not fair, and somethings(obstacles) happen becos I "believe" God is preparing us for bigger things: I believe that's in the bible..dunno where.
you're contradicting yourself here, or am I missing something? You just said we deserve what ever we get? No you're saying nobody deserve a gruesome death? The ways of the Lord is diff from that of man:True. But you can't tell me a wife who is being molested n manhandled by his demonic husband deserves it? Haba na. Is God no more a merciful God? Even if the wife was a robber, she still doesn't deserves it abeg.

I've been reading the bible these few days(very unlike me) you can't judge someone you don't know or have never meet. I can be like @obadiah, preaching/ quoting bible with so much dexterity, but in real life am bokoharam's 2nd in command(na joke o).
am assuming you're also illuminated? So you see beyond the physical thus you're a god? LoL nobody cares bout what you say either cheesy cheesy grin
hmmmmm
This part got me laughing, so people like you, errmm the "good" people who' re 100% God focused, doing the Lord's command, have a perfect life? You're saying or rather you think all things happening to you re stuffs you deserve? What now happens if you (Sandijey) happens to marry a wife beater? Mind you so many husbands re like that these days, the economy is affecting everybody.. So abeg nobody deserves anything bad. God alone knows why somethings happen. Doe I believe everything happens for a reason, and the reasons re for my Good, because HE said "my thoughts/plans for you re GOOD not EVIL..

You seethat is where u are wrong! People. Take the grace of God for granted! Is it because the grace of Godis sufficient to everyone, that's why we must continue to live in sin? Thatis what I think u are saying dude! God forgives but are u saying a murderer who later begs God for forgiveness will not be punished? God is just and we must pay for every sin we commit against anybody! If u read the bible wivout being filled wiv the holyspirit! It is as good as reading a story book!
Two, I said the ways of God are not ours, to us nobody deserves to die a gruesome death! But God is not a respecter of anybody so how ever u die, there must be a cogient reason, nothing happens behind God
Three I don't want u or anybody tocare about my views on mandela! Don't try to be corky cus I was given an example of how the world view mandela as a good man meanwhile he might notbe as good as everyone thinkks he is.
Four, yes I am illuminated to an extent, but some people are still above me and that is why I am still learning, if u are filled wiv the Holy spirit, u can discern who is a good human being and whois not! No man of God base their judgement on the physical.
Lastly, people like me meant I was good because I was self Serving. I believed I deserved everyything good because to an extent I tried to live right according to my standard. But then I went through hell, and I saw that anything I do, wivout given the glory to God, am justbeing a hypocrite. Am not saying am a saint! Everybody has their own deficiencies but what will always distinguish humans from humans is if u tell yourself the truth.
I do not want to believe u have commited so much sin so u want to lie to yourself that Godwill forgive u and ur sins would be washed away "just like that" God is forgiving but he is not partial........... Think before you act!

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
^^^ hehehe, "God is forgiving but He is not partial" loool. "I've committed so much sins"lmao. So their re small sins n "much" sins.
Obadiah where re thou Come help me understand somethings biko.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Nahum777:
young man the lady is right.

No. She is not.

Nahum777:
"But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons." (Colossians 3:25).

Notice the bolded. Past tense. This applies after judgement day. Not in this life.

Nahum777:
"Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?" (Job 4:7).[/b]

See bellow...

Nahum777:
so the bible contradict? Are you saying those verses are lies, Those verses up there are from different books. Why dont you bring the portions that contradict these.

He's saying your interpretations are wrong. Do you even know who's talking in Job 4:7? Do you know why he's talking or who he's talking to? Are you aware of what is going on with Job? I have to wonder if you just pick a verse that looks like it will do the job, and spout it. Who cares what the context is?

Btw...when you get it right, he won't need to bring anything.

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2013
You mean job was just talking and wasn't filled wiv the holyspirit? Maybe it was just jesus talking to and not the christ in him! You don't have to believe anything my dear. My bottom line is we must all pay for the sins we commit. And if u feel injustice is meted to you and u think u do not deserve it! Search yourself.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey: You mean job was just talking and wasn't filled wiv the holyspirit? Maybe it was just jesus talking to and not the christ in him! You don't have to believe anything my dear. My bottom line is we must all pay for the sins we commit. And if u feel injustice is meted to you and u think u do not deserve it! Search yourself.
smh.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Job that went tru hell, lost so many things, well I guess "he deserved it". Can't believe am reading these poo... Well I hope the " spirit of Job" is reading this. Sandijey is saying you deserved all the torments, search yourself.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
Job that went tru hell, lost so many things, well I guess "he deserved it". Can't believe am reading these poo.

If youbelieve in re-incarnation which I do. Then job was not just picked by God to suffer!
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
Job that went tru hell, lost so many things, well I guess "he deserved it". Can't believe am reading these poo... Well I hope the " spirit of Job" is reading this. Sandijey is saying you deserved all the torments, search yourself.

Hahahhahahahhhah! Lmao! I could be job you no!

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

If youbelieve in re-incarnation which I do. Then job was not just picked by God to suffer!
wetin person no go read for nairaland. These thread shud make fp. Mods pls push this thread to front page abeg.

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:
Then job was "NOT JUST" picked by God to suffer!
with all do respect Sandijey, pls read your bible with an unbiased mind.
*coming from someone that can't quote a single chapter* grin grin
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:
You mean job was just talking and wasn't filled wiv the holyspirit?

First of all "My Dear" Job isn't talkig at all.

sandijey:
Maybe it was just jesus talking to and not the christ in him!

*buzzer sounds*
Ohhh...sorry Dear, wrong again.

sandijey:
You don't have to believe anything my dear. My bottom line is we must all pay for the sins we commit. And if u feel injustice is meted to you and u think u do not deserve it! Search yourself.

Hun...you have no clue what you are talking about. When you figure out who's talking, and what is going on, let me know. Then I might listen to your rantings. We can have an intelligent conversation at that time. Until then, be careful what you take as truth, without checking its validity for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
wetin person no go read for nairaland. These thread shud make fp. Mods pls push this thread to front page abeg.

Abeg it should not make o! I don't have that time to discredit anybody or for abuse. A lot of people can never and will never understand God, his creation andother things! I talked like u once and refuted everything that was beyond my understanding! I read a lot and even dabled into the occult! That's whyi no nothing is ever as it seems! That's why I respect obadiah so much cus I cannot waste time explaining certain things to stiffnecked people! I am not patient enough to explain nor take insults! And whereis obadiah when u need him!!!!!!! So pleaseit should not make front page.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

PS: if am not mistaken, Job wasn't punished/tormented cos of any "re-incarnation" bs, cos I can see you were trying to say maybe he sinned during his former life, Sandijey!. If remember quite well(I stand to be corrected) that the devil asked God to grant him the permission to torment Job, because he was too holy and Godly.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

Abeg it should not make o! I don't have that time to discredit anybody or for abuse. A lot of people can never and will never understand God, his creation andother things! I talked like u once and refuted everything that was beyond my understanding! I read a lot and even dabled into the occult! That's whyi no nothing is ever as it seems! That's why I respect obadiah so much cus I cannot waste time explaining certain things to stiffnecked people! I am not patient enough to explain nor take insults! And whereis obadiah when u need him!!!!!!! So pleaseit should not make front page.
LOL you can't defend/explain something you believe? Does that make sense? Don't use time as an excuse jare.
Bottom line: Nobody deserves evil, God doesn't pay back EVIL with EVIL, infact he warned against it. If that was to be the case, then non of us here in these thread(including u Sandijey) can stand his wrath. We re all sinners.. We just live by his grace because my God is a MERCIFUL GOD.
Until Obadiah comes. I rest my case.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly:

First of all "My Dear" Job isn't talkig at all.

*buzzer sounds*
Ohhh...sorry Dear, wrong again.

Hun...you have no clue what you are talking about. When you figure out who's talking, and what is going on, let me know. Then I might listen to your rantings. We can have an intelligent conversation at that time. Until then, be careful what you take as truth, without checking its validity for yourself.

Angry woman! Am not ranting! like I stated before u don't have to agree. Intelligent people argue wivout taking jabs at people. If u don't agree wiv my opinion, stick to urs.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:

LOL you can't defend/explain something you believe? Does that make sense? Don't use time as an excuse jare.
Bottom line: Nobody deserves evil, God doesn't pay back EVIL with EVIL, infact he warned against it.
Until Obadiah comes. I rest my case.

It makes perfect sense my dear! That's why I said am learning! Obadiah quotes the bible and stiffnecked people still don't agree and calls him all sort of names! How do I explain to people about the occult or spiritual things. To people that are canally minded! Sorry maybe am not that gifted! That's how I live my life. Live and let live. I state my opinion, u state urs, u start an agrument, I reply wiv my findings, if it doesn't tally. Fine! Everybody is happy.

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

Look...I was a little hard on you, I'm sorry, but sweetheart, you are obviously taking what Obadiah says without even looking at it yourself. Something I've learned is that living off someone else's testimony and knowledge, can never be maintained. You have to know it youself before you can have a true testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

It makes perfect sense my dear! That's why I said am learning! Obadiah quotes the bible and stiffnecked people still don't agree and calls him all sort of names! How do I explain to people about the occult or spiritual things. To people that are canally minded! Sorry maybe am not that gifted! That's how I live my life. Live and let live. I state my opinion, u state urs, u start an agrument, I reply wiv my findings, if it doesn't tally. Fine! Everybody is happy.

I have no problem with Obadiah. I even believe some of his teachings. I just don't take everything he says as gospel, unless I check it out and I say, yeah, that makes sense. Search, pounder and pray about everything. Then, if you still believe what he has to say fine. Who am I to tell you otherwise. Just don't take it blindly. Okay? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly:

I have no problem with Obadiah. I even believe some of his teachings. I just don't take everything he dsys as gospel, unless I say, yeah, that makes sense. Search, pounder and pray about everything. Then, if you still believe what he has to say fine. Who am I to tell you otherwise. Just don't take it blindly. Okay? smiley

Am sorry for calling u an angry woman too. Hope no hard feelings. Sometimes I don't understand what he says and then he Explains it to me. Why it seems like I accept everything he says is because most of it tallies wiv what I already know. The difference is I don't like talking about it cus am not so deep as he is. I try to read his stuffs wiv an open mind. But if one is not knowledgeable about thethings of the spirit, he/she can never see thruth in whatever he Says. If u believe some of the things he says that means u have some truth in u which is very Good. If u refute some things he says, that is good to because it shows u have a sound mind!
Bottom line is, we are learning and we want to be a better ambassador for christ. So whatever webelieve, if it tallies wiv our conscience and it doesn't hurt anyone, we wouldn't go to hhell for that!

3 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly:

I have noticed a lot of generalizations about white people, and white Americans particularly, here on NL. I thank God all whites and white Americans are not like una describe us. I do know such people, of course. The thing is, I'm pretty sure it's not just an American problem. Discrimination is a worldwide problem, is it not? You know what I said when everyone was rejoicing over the first black president? I said, "It will be more significant for humanity, when we see the president, and not the black president."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYlJqf4dLI
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Troll: shocked shocked you don change your preaching?
no i have not. you done change your hearing tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

Am sorry for calling u an angry woman too. Hope no hard feelings. Sometimes I don't understand what he says and then he Explains it to me. Why it seems like I accept everything he says is because most of it tallies wiv what I already know. The difference is I don't like talking about it cus am not so deep as he is. I try to read his stuffs wiv an open mind. But if one is not knowledgeable about thethings of the spirit, he/she can never see thruth in whatever he Says. If u believe some of the things he says that means u have some truth in u which is very Good. If u refute some things he says, that is good to because it shows u have a sound mind!
Bottom line is, we are learning and we want to be a better ambassador for christ. So whatever webelieve, if it tallies wiv our conscience and it doesn't hurt anyone, we wouldn't go to hhell for that!
grin kiss
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2013
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly: The good thing for all of us is, that their are actually days when I see brilliance in both of you. cool If you tell anyone...I'll walk away. I'm not a good liar. I have too many tells.
i have no brilliance mademoiselle texanomaly. all brilliance belongs to Yah. i am simply basking under the rays and letting some of it shine on me grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
you were joking here right? You're saying all those wife beaters/murderers, cheats, molesters etc deserved it? Cos they re all evil? Part of their punishment?
oh no my kind sir i am as serious as a heart attack. people who walk into your life dont walkk into your life coincidentally. the LORD uses those close to you to destroy you if you deserve punishment. remember that woman and her man and she kicked him out of the car on the expressway and then he got smashed by a truck ? story was on frontpage a few days ago ? ermm yeah, trust me when i say absolutely nothing in life is coincidental. life is all about two things CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. this is called being refined in the furnace of affliction until the kingdom is established and those who allowed themselves to get refined will inherit the kingdom. this is a game show of sorts. wink

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2013
sandijey:

He wasn't!!!! I always believe opposites do not attract. Its just a law that people infused into the core of human existence to explain things which are not understood. In actual fact it always seems bad girls get good men and good girls get bad guys! I swearu only get what u want or deserve! If you believe in re-incarnation ud no nothing happens by chance. Murderers, wife beaters, molesters are playing their role! To the victims, u can never tell who they truly were. Nobody deserves to die a gruesome death but the ways of God is different from the way we think.
To staRt wiv, what is your definition of a good person. A good person is someone who lives for God, who has a conscience and who is not afraid to bear his thoughts and the things he/she does in secrecy to the public. Someone who behaves christ like. Not a hypocrite. It is impossible for such a person to attract the wrong kinda person to his/herself. Only God knows who a good person is and people who are illuminated,people who see beyond the physical. Most people are doing good for self appraisal, self absorbed and conceited people. For this reasons, I do not like mandela! I don't care whatever anybody says.
Many so called good people like me have this strong sense of entitlement. But, I have been thought self evaluation You can never tell a lie to yourself and I have been baptised in the lake of fire. Gcfr, u see that was why I was bashing that babe who was talking about virginity, I no where she was coming from, she believes she deserves the best because she was good by her standard. I have learnt that if u are acting good just for people to think u are good and for your ego or self appraisal and not for the glory of God then u 100% deserve whatever u get! God cannot be mocked. All gloryandhonour belongs to God.
oh so brilliantly written. i am moved to tears cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Nahum777: Yes bro, no Jew or Gentile in Christ.

"But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming." (1 Corinthians 15:23).<< they that are in christ, whether Jew or Gentile.

"For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob." (Isaiah 14:1).
indeed my kind sir Nahum777, indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
obadiah777:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYlJqf4dLI

Hello Obadiah...How are you this fine day? Hmmm this is off the subject of what we are discussing, but deflection is a useful tactic. Nice strategy btw. Discredit me as the evil white American. Since I've already addressed this issue, i see no reason to repeat myself.
wink grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
obadiah777: life is all about two things CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. wink
I will take this a your personal "opinion". Since the usual bible backup is missing. Good.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
Nobody, n I repeat NOBODY deserves evil. The GOD I know won't wish evil for anybody. He is a forgiving and a merciful God. ThankGod say man no be God.
PS: I don't like it when you guys quote just one portion of the bible to drive home your point, when their is another portion in that samew bible that says the OPPOSITE.
i dont know which God you know brah but it aint the bible God cheesy

deut 28vs 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed. 62 You shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven in multitude, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God. 63 And it shall be, that just as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good and multiply you, so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing; <<< the lord is very terrible cheesy

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Youth Programmes And Activities / 40 Of My Favorite Atheist Memes / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.