Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja (24160 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Emir Of Kano Flown To London. / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by lertee(f): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2013
It is not surprising,it can only be asari dokubo,any other person cannot play this kinda rough play. Welcome back to Nigeria Almujaja undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by ooconsider(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
emekaanijah: this president is a mess

Shut up your mouth if don't ve anything to say.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by hisroyalflyness: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
The law convicts with evidence and i think what many on here fails to understand as longs as Asari steps into the Benin republic territory his under the law of the republic and has nothing to do absolutely with whatever he commits in Nigeria, I do not support him roaming about without abiding by the law but as long as fundamental human rights exist, No Evidence!! No Conviction!! His is free for now and flown to abuja?...LOL....Official Partner of the Nigerian Government.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Moukafoam(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
I hope the same diplomatic emergency action will be extended to other citizens of Nigeria arrested abroad undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Fiawest(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Asari,we dey wait u,con soak ur spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Cubeet: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Alhaji Muheedeen Asari-Dokubo
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2013
what do you expect when you have a militant as president. BROTHER IN ARMS.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
A terrorist is arrested in a foreign land.. Our President bails him and uses our Presidential Aeroplane to fly him back.. grin

Okon steals recharge card and handset (not smartphone o! grin) and he will die by hanging and buried in state cemetry.. grin

#FRESHAIR..
#Jonathan2015 & Beyond.. grin

#Vote PDP or Die tryin

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Cubeet: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
stardragon: I thought the benins are not affred of nigeria!
GOOD
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by ichommy(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Why facilitate the release of a militant?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by FRANKKUP(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
The president of Benin Rep I guess, bc I want to blv dat u r nt talking my Jony......FRESH AIR TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Moukafoam(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2013
ooconsider:

just contribute your quota and leave the guy to be, besides that's his opinion grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by amir99(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2013
I think jonathan is the most criticised nigerian president everrr#:-s he can't take a piss in peace
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by seangy4konji: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ always supports his CO terrorist and looters of our economy...Militant with Jets in a country heading for DOOM!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by shizzle11(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2013
Boni yayi and GEJ are buddies. i didn't expect anything less. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by dwittyc0der(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2013
yeappp am late today !!! 49 to comment ... booking space will start soon grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by lertee(f): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju: A terrorist is arrested in a foreign land.. Our President bails him and uses our Presidential Aeroplane to fly him back.. grin

Okon steals recharge card and handset (not smartphone o! grin) and he will die by hanging and buried in state cemetry.. grin

#FRESHAIR..
#Jonathan2015 & Beyond.. grin

#Vote PDP or Die tryin
Lol vote pee dee pee or die trying for real... grin grin grin grin
Enemies do you cofeey that?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Sam0(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Almost every body is against d release ofdis guy, what exactly has he done?cos dey found nothing illegal with him ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by satellitedaisy: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2013
emma.ihunze@yah:
lol i just joined nairaland a dream come true pls hit like if am welcome

JJC, u need to change your signature!
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2013
the warrior72: This news is going to disappoint many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tell you, guy you are hundred percent right it will disappoint many especially the ofe mmanu and the abokis. grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by psalmdave(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Afritop: GEJ is now in the habit of releasing certified corrupt politicians, speaking on their behalf, exonerating corrupt officials and political offenders and now he has started securing the release of individuals who are threatening the unity of the country.
how many corrupt politicians has GeJ released,and wat is your definition of corrupt politians ..pls just answer directly.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by shizzle11(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2013
whoever does not like this news can take a dive from mount everest. GEJ 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Moukafoam(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2013
ooconsider: Those Bene abi na beni republic get luck, if they ve detained him for more 20mins, chai! Hei ------------------------ u know nah.

When Cameroon collected your land and oil well what did you do?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by nairaman66(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
The Presidency should be ashamed! Putting all those resources to bail out a Militant, a miscreant and a public nuisance!!

Nigeria indeed is a sham.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by shizzle11(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
kensto: i tell you, guy i you are hundred percent right it will disappoint many especially the ofe mmanu and the abokis. grin

laff wan tear ma yansh grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by BCELLS(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2013
ooconsider:

It is you that should seal up your filthy mouth,let's call a spade a spade you are asking somebody to shut up,useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by lawizle(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Baba_Eleko: GEJ facilitated the release of a militant while other innocent Nigerians languish in various foreign prison. Ffuucckk who ever says crime doesn't pay.

Guy go rob nah..make dem use ak47 dissect yur body..
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by emekaanijah(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
ooconsider:

are you insane? or just plain stupid... is it not my opinion... or is it ur account... or am I using your fone... idiot... dyou think it is everyone you see on nairaland you talk to anyhow ... animal. .
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Thats blackman democracy for you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Walelavender(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Well, the powers that be have finally intervened. I see that man forfeitng most of his investment in Benin. May I ask? What investment sef? From ill gotten wealth & collabo with the Presidency? Nigeria I hail thee!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy / Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.