Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja (24146 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Emir Of Kano Flown To London. / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by uchenwokeonyeka: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
i think the president should have other better things to do for instance the development in d creeks is still very poor and intorable
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by kambah(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
this is good news

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by sheunpompey1: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Senseless president....
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by gnykelly(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ has penchant for criminals. Stella Oduah, Tompolo, Asari.etc.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by sonickay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cubeet: Alhaji Muheedeen Asari-Dokubo
Alhaji MAD grin
Cubeet: Alhaji Muheedeen Asari-Dokubo
Alhaji MAD
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by deols(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dokubo has the president's ears.

All of u talking Yesterday about how Nigeria can't be concerned about him only got me laughing.

President Jo will do everything for his second term and Dokubo is one of his boys. What were you all thinking sef

grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by romeo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Too many dumb anti GEJ trolls all over here. 2015 on my mind!! You fools want him to abandon his own people? Embrace OPC and Boko Haram?
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Oluomo6: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
theoctopus: President Jonathan reportedly deployed a jet to ferry Mr. Asari to Abuja a few hours after his release.

I thought those jets were supposed to be used for official use ONLY
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by hybeekay9: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mouth Sealed! I have many things to say but i won't say anything until further detail. lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Technocracy: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:
OGOGORO IS NOT GOOD FOR BODY OOO
SEE HOW GOATLUCK IS SUPPORTING A MILITANT...
GOAT
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Militants are in full control of this government......
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by pximmortal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
smiley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by bolayei: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
EGBESU.....owei ama
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Josh316(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
But you guys are wicked oh!!! shocked

So you guys want MEND to "DESTROY" Benin Republic ehhn where will we get our second hand cars from? Or Second hand rice and chicken??

Abeg, GEJ was being humane to prevent MEND from committing GENOCIDE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by osaxx: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
johnlegend01: Why was he released? Must this government always celebrate and protect criminals? Anyway, Olele Jodaft badluck JoLantern will make sure one of his machines for 2015 does not stay behind bars. undecided

must dis government protect criminals lik tinubu, asari, obj, ibb, buhari.......all past political office holders and present....fredrick faseun, gani adams, arewa leaders, uwazurike.......not only asari rubbish.....i smell ignorance in those against asari release...
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by captainbaroni(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Way t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ go Jo. 2015 Machinery
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Ekestar(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afritop: GEJ is now in the habit of releasing certified corrupt politicians, speaking on their behalf, exonerating corrupt officials and political offenders and now he has started securing the release of individuals who are threatening the unity of the country.
Where is the unity in Nigeria?,my guy open your eye, in this Nigeria,oil is the only thing binding us together,cant u see that we dont love our selves.Imagine where the three major ethnic groups ,Hausa man ,Igbo man, and yoruba man hate each other,lack of trust and suspicion everywhere.this started from 1914 till date,this is no country my man,interest from both internal and external enemies are what is keeping us as one,until that interest exist no more or it is seriously threatened through revolution by majority of nigerians,unity will forever elude us.We must decide whether to live as one country,without any section of the country being marginalized,or go our separate ways,after all we are different people from different background.I rest my case Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by khattab02: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am yet to know why he was arrested?
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
johnlegend01: Why was he released? Must this government always celebrate and protect criminals? Anyway, Olele Jodaft badluck JoLantern will make sure one of his machines for 2015 does not stay behind bars. undecided

I don't give a fhuck if he is released or left to rot in jail but the truth is that no one including the foreign government that held him have open to point out what exactly he did. u accused yoruba of anti GEJ but Asari lawyer is a yoruba. u from Yoruba accusing ijawman of habouring criminals, u forgot so soon that OBJ granted Charles Taylor political assylum in calabar.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by adino(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
gboss4sure:

There is a delicate reason why the Nigerian Government has to intervene, to make sure the oil keeps flowing.
Post of the Thread.
Abeg help me tell all this crying kids here.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by khattab02: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some comments here eh! chei!
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by osaxx: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
koonbey: I hope the above serves to correct the very mistaken Perception(or lack thereof) that some People have displayed on here in thinking that President Jonathan did something "wonderful" in securing the Release of Asari Dokubo,the opposite should be the Case,as this shows blatant nepotism and Insipidity,on what Grounds did the President deem it necessary to not only personally intervene in the legitimate Arrest and detention,when it had not extended beyond the legal Period,but also;how does he justify the Dispatch of a Public Asset to Transport a very recognized Terrorist who has more than once threatened the Unity and Peace of Nigeria? The Dumbos applauding this should ask themselves how many Times we have witnessed such decisive Action in the Defence of the average Citizen of this Country who is arrested? Also,when Nigerians are are arrested,imprisoned and executed in Countries like Malaysia,where is Jonathan with his intimidation and Braggadocio?
If you choose to beleive Jonathan secured Dokubo's release with "one phone Call",guess what it took the Russian President to scare Jonathan into releasing 15 Sailors arrested by Nigerian Authorities for a very evident and very serious Offence;Arms smuggling...a Flash;I would say.

was there any peace or unity in this country that asari threatened....from the very day that almagamation took place disunity and hate began....asari has been released the same way obasanjoj released gani adams, and fedrick faseun many times.....y is it that wen it comes to niger delta turn in everytin in this country, u guyz always have problem with it......hausa have done worse tinx like dis.....yorubas have done worse.....plsssssss support GEJ...u empty haters....or loose the benefit to be called nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by tellwisdom: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Eediot man. I pray the U.S handles him, lets see if Jonathan will help him out#Anuofia jati jati angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by Thomsbuky(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
theoctopus: Breaking News: Asari Dokubo has been release unconditionally by the government of the Republic of Benin...More details coming http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/asari-dokubo-released-beninoise-gendarmes-flown-abuja

I can't believe President Jonathan liaised released of Asari and used Nigeria resources (presidential plane} brought him back home). The question we should be asking Mr president is Why this noble act? while majority of cyber warriors here kept insulting people who want an explanation. one would thought (Asarigate) would be liability toward his re-election in 2015. However, looking @ some of the write-up of (electorate) here in Nairaland supporting this act of intervention by Mr president appear to be the right thing. In the western world, this would have been last straw and ammunition for electorate to be shouting "Not in my name come 2015 that this president will be re-elected if its true" Its absolutely appalling and immorality for highest public servant to be involved in this scandal. However, I hope its not true as some shahara reporter's stories sometime are not true.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by osaxx: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Eediot man. I pray the U.S handles him, lets see if Jonathan will help him #Anuofia jati jati angry

US should av handled gani adams and faseun.....let see wat OBJ WILLL DO......RUBBISH HATERZ OF MINORITY TRIBES

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by osaxx: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thomsbuky:

I can't believe President Jonathan liaised released of Asari and used Nigeria resources (presidential plane} brought him back home). The question we should be asking Mr president is Why this noble act? while majority of cyber warriors here kept insulting people who want an explanation. one would thought (Asarigate) would be liability toward his re-election in 2015. However, looking @ some of the write-up of (electorate) here in Nairaland supporting this act of intervention by Mr president appear to be the right thing. In the western world, this would have been last straw and ammunition for electorate to be shouting "Not in my name come 2015 that this president will be re-elected if its true" Its absolutely appalling and immorality for highest public servant to be involved in this scandal. However, I hope its not true as some shahara reporter's stories sometime are not true.

OBASANJO, SHONEKAN...HAS DONE WORSE THAT NOT ANYWHERE COMPARED TO GEJ ACTION ON ASARI......WHERE WERE U....OR NAIARALAND WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE FOR U TO CONDEMN OBJ.....RUBBISH TRIBAL HATERZ
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by alexchiny: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can somebody tell us why Asari was arrested in the first place?
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by alexchiny: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thomsbuky:

Senseless rants! Please why was Asari arrested in the first instance?.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by osaxx: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
INFACT WHEN OBJ DID ALL HIS ATROCITIES....U GUYZ GAVE HIM COOL NAMES LIKE ....BABAA, BABASEGE, STRONG POLITICIAN, MAFIA, MILITARY APPROACHER, 007, OBJ, SMART GUY, BECAUSE HE IS UR BROTHER....NOW GEJ HAS NOT EVEN DONE ANYTIN COMPARED....U ALL WANT TO DIE...because U ARE NOT USED TO MINORITY TRIBE RULING U.....ALL THIS AGRESSIVNESS N DESPERATION IS TAKIN U GUYZ NO WHERE....U AR ONLY ON THE VERGE TO BREAK THIS NIGERIAN PROJECT....JONATHAN STILL REMAINS THE BEST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS PRODUCE...ATLEAST, SO FAR WITH NO BLOOD STAIN...BUT 2015 WILL BE THE YEAR WHERE NAIRALAND WILL SEIZE TO EXIST ON THAT NAME.....
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ozin: Dem no fit keep that guy for 2 weeks make Lome no burn!

Uhmmm...Lome is the capital of Togo oh
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by humblesteve(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
egift: Ogogoro called tongue

keep hating oh? mind you he's capable of taking care of your 100th generation. don't grow up

old slowpoke.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja by deeptesting(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please Dear Cyber warriors, those against the president action and those in support of the president action i have been following this news since the arrest of Asari and now his release,i am yet to read about the reason(s) for his arrest.. Why was he arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allali John-Morrison Killed In Rivers / Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times / Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.