Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! (1135 Views)

I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me / OIL & GAS FACILITATION Business-please Call / Continue School Or Start A Business - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! by Ashes0725: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
I am a Nigerian web developer and Entrepreneur, living and working in Las Vegas.
I have been working on this awesome venture for sometime now. The idea is unique and potentially worth millions because the market opportunity is huge.
I need a partner that'll join forces with me to take this venture to the next level.
If you live here in America (your State is not so important) and you can raise a little funding to help us get started ($10k minimum), shoot me an email and I'll provide you with more information. You will certainly like what you'll hear, I can promise you that.
EMAIL: talk2asho4[at]yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.
Re: If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! by ikamefa(f): 2:55am On Nov 28, 2013
I am a Nigerian web developer and Entrepreneur, I have been living and working in Las Vegas since I got a green card.
For sometime now, I have been developing an interesting start-up venture. [color=#000099]The idea is unique, the market opportunity is there and the market is very large for the product we'll be offering (potentially worth millions).[/color]

erhmmmm oga ade e kaa bo tmi ohhhhhh
if its worth millions why are u looking for investors

I need a partner that can join forces with me to take this venture to the next level.

winch level? the next level nor get name?
If you live here in America (your State is not so important) and you can raise a little funding to help us get started ($15k-$25k), please contact me privately and I'll provide you with more information. You will certainly like what you'll hear, I can promise you that.
no sir/ma i live in sao tome ,right behind principe, in front of Luanda "grin"
i can raise 50 million lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for you
me sef dey find ur kind bixnix to invest in grin
my email is OracleofOmahapikin@hotmail.com

Thank you.
yeah right back at cha! wink
Re: If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! by Osama10(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? / Granite And Sand Suppkies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.