Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

OIL & GAS FACILITATION Business-please Call - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / OIL & GAS FACILITATION Business-please Call (690 Views)

I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me / If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! / Continue School Or Start A Business - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OIL & GAS FACILITATION Business-please Call by umuopara: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Anybody with direct contact to any of the N.N.P.C Directors should get in touch with me for an urgent business. My clients in Dubai who have need for supply of petrol and diesel to support their fuel storage development project in one of our African countries and to support their supply demand from some international military and security missions are looking for credible supplier / producer. So whoever is getting in touch with me with respect to this advert must make sure he is genuine as such person will be scrutinized by any of our Nigerian security agencies before the business is handed down to him or her. If you are real and serious please call me on 08066924817 or text me at golden7930@yahoo.com

SPECIFICATION OF DIESEL AND PETROL NEEDED:

Diesel fuel (D2 -- also known as "Gas Oil"wink. The specifications should conform to international standards such as ASTM
D 975 and EN 590. Maximum and minimum limits for such things as sulfur content, cetane number, pour point, cloud point, viscosity,flashpoint, etc, should be specified.

Gasoline (also known as "Petrol"wink conforming to ASTM D 4814 and EN 228 standards.

Please call me on 08066924817 or text me at golden7930@yahoo.co
Re: OIL & GAS FACILITATION Business-please Call by netintelligence: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2013
I am ur right man. presently we have direct connections in d NNPC. also I will appreciate we meet and discuss at length for further discussion.
we can make ds happen.
richykolly@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Emotional Investing / Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? / Whatapp Group For Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.